The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rickkkkk

Its fun being a bitch, isn't it? I enjoy it too :biggrin:
You make it work really well though

Haha, it is :yep:

And thanks :hugs:
Just watching Rumours. Cheno's skinniness is offending me. :sad: She never used to be like that.
Just sang along to her duet with Will.
Original post by diamonddust

Just watching Rumours. Cheno's skinniness is offending me. :sad: She never used to be like that.

I know, it's really worrying. She's covering herself in make up too :frown: she looks so pretty naturally :frown:
Ah, im such an amateur at this xD
That sounds really strange, but great at the same time :smile:
I just imagined Rachel as Hermione. Strangely, it worked.

Rachel was pretty much like Hermione and she sort of had a brief crush on Blaine. :awesome:
I just love this reference, if they mean it or not:
"Hey," Blaine said, sitting next to him and laying his arm around his shoulder. "I know it's a lot to take in. I can't imagine going through what you're going through. But I'm here if you need me, okay? You're not alone, Kurt."

I can't read that without internally singing 'Ba-by, you're NOT ALONE! 'Cause you're here with me and nothing's ever gonna bring us down 'cause nothing can keep me from loving you!' :biggrin:
Reply 6064

I loved her in "The Rhodes Not Taken", she was amazing. And Maybe This Time <3 <3 <3
But here, she looked really fake tanned and just not pretty. Well she did, but not real. And she didnt have a real storyline, didnt like it. Love seeing her, but they should at least make it work.
And I'm still waiting for Idina Menzel to return and for her and Kristin Chenoweth to have a diva-off with Defying Gravity and reconcile with For Good :biggrin:
Sorry for the speech, just felt strongly about that :smile:
Reply 6065
Rachel was pretty much like Hermione and she sort of had a brief crush on Blaine. :awesome:

I can't read that without internally singing 'Ba-by, you're NOT ALONE! 'Cause you're here with me and nothing's ever gonna bring us down 'cause nothing can keep me from loving you!' :biggrin:

Was it you that had that song in your signature? If yes, love you and hate you and the same time, because thats all I can listen to :biggrin:
So amazing. Just wow. Love singing along to that :smile:
Wait, where did rachel have a crush on him?
Original post by Ambs
... So there are several? :lolwut: When you first mentioned it a while ago I thought it was just a weird yet original idea from a fan - but more people are doing it? Do you happen to have a link? I'm curious now!

Blaine is such a Gryffindor :yep:

http://pavloved.livejournal.com/5062.html#cutid1

I only read that and the one e hine e referenced but I like the idea.
Reply 6067
I didnt think I could love Tina more than I did before, but that harry potter fanfic, awwwww <3
I loved her in "The Rhodes Not Taken", she was amazing. And Maybe This Time <3 <3 <3
But here, she looked really fake tanned and just not pretty. Well she did, but not real. And she didnt have a real storyline, didnt like it. Love seeing her, but they should at least make it work.
And I'm still waiting for Idina Menzel to return and for her and Kristin Chenoweth to have a diva-off with Defying Gravity and reconcile with For Good :biggrin:
Sorry for the speech, just felt strongly about that :smile:

I've been dying for that for months...
Cheno was just... there.

Was it you that had that song in your signature? If yes, love you and hate you and the same time, because thats all I can listen to :biggrin:
So amazing. Just wow. Love singing along to that :smile:
Wait, where did rachel have a crush on him?

Rachel had a crush on Blaine in the fic I linked to!
And yup, 'twas I! :biggrin:
I have an even better one on my youtube where he claps along!

OMG Santana... Songbird. *dies*
Oh Kurt, I adore you!
LOL Pedo!Will! Oh Brittany... 'How many students are you having affairs with?'
I love how this thread today has given us a glimpse into the summer break. We'll be full of fan fiction :biggrin:

It's gonna be totally awesome :biggrin:

If we'd got tickets to see dcriss we might also have had photos and memories to share :sad:
Reply 6072
http://pavloved.livejournal.com/5062.html#cutid1

I only read that and the one e hine e referenced but I like the idea.

Thank you! It's odd how it's not even odd (?) to see two of my favourite fandoms collide - it's probably because Glee and HP are two of the best things in existence (refusing to think of them as fiction). I haven't even finished reading the first part, but now I'm thinking how I'll always have this tiny bit of dissatisfaction with HP from now on because there's no Blaine or Kurt! So many emotions! :woo:
Reply 6073

Haha, Brittany was actually amazing there.
Holly Holliday in the fanfic! And Brittany=Luna! This is actually awesome, i'm going to be so addicted to it now xD
Reply 6074
Original post by Ambs
Thank you! It's odd how it's not even odd (?) to see two of my favourite fandoms collide - it's probably because Glee and HP are two of the best things in existence (refusing to think of them as fiction). I haven't even finished reading the first part, but now I'm thinking how I'll always have this tiny bit of dissatisfaction with HP from now on because there's no Blaine or Kurt! So many emotions! :woo:

I gave you rep for that :biggrin:
That's exactly how I felt when I watched A Very Potter Musical, the originals are just not as good :smile:
Reply 6075

That line had me in stitches :biggrin: So glad someone finally asked that question, I always think Will cares just a little too much about 'his kids'.

Original post by e hine e
I love how this thread today has given us a glimpse into the summer break. We'll be full of fan fiction :biggrin:

If we'd got tickets to see dcriss we might also have had photos and memories to share :sad:

I know, that would have been amazing :sad: The idea of meeting you guys appealed to me just as much (if not more) as the actual concert :frown:

It's going to be totally insane :tongue: And then everyone will be off to uni when the next season begin and you'll all be too busy and cool to come on here :cry2:
Original post by Ambs
Sorry for the double quote (I'm being too enthusiastic again), but I just remembered reading a post a few pages back about the iphone commercial - wasn't it you who said that? You literally had me :rofl: with that one, I always feel like such a loser for not having an iphone when that commercial is on! I wish I could rep you again, that was just hysterical :biggrin:

That was me yeah :tongue: I can't stand those commericals!

Original post by Ambs
Yes! I mean, I wouldn't have shown up for free beer either (I agree, don't know that many charming beer drinkers!), but many people in the room probably wouldn't even have declined the invitation if it wasn't for the champagne. They're all pretending to be rich and successful yet jump at the opportunity to get wasted on someone else's expense. I agree that it took champagne to get me from behind my computer, but then again I would be the first one there if he decided to throw a juice party on any other day of the week :dontknow:

And I know this sounds like I'm being hypocritical but in my head it makes sense! :tongue:

Maybe it's because it's late, but I can't make sense out of this :tongue: Sorry :colondollar:

Anyway I've just had a lovely warm bubble bath to relieve the stresses :h: :teehee:
Now watching "Morning Glory" (:teehee:) as my before-bed film :h:
If only I had strawberries and cream to make the night complete :awesome:
Reply 6077
I gave you rep for that :biggrin:
That's exactly how I felt when I watched A Very Potter Musical, the originals are just not as good :smile:

Aww thank you :biggrin: It's true! When I first watched AVPM I liked it, but when I watch it now I'm like 'stop being so awesome and Darren stop pretending that you're Harry 'cause I'm already in love with you and you're making it worse and dsgfjodsgj' :woo:
Reply 6078
Original post by e hine e

Sounds like it'll be fun, all of us gleeks getting excited about any new news about Darren or any spoilers :biggrin:
Reply 6079
Original post by Ambs
Aww thank you :biggrin: It's true! When I first watched AVPM I liked it, but when I watch it now I'm like 'stop being so awesome and Darren stop pretending that you're Harry 'cause I'm already in love with you and you're making it worse and dsgfjodsgj' :woo:

I agree! I've probably said this so much that it should be my motto, but he loves Disney, loves Harry Potter and works on Glee. And hes hot. And he just is amazingly arrghh. Stupid Darren. No I dont mean that, I love you Darren.

Quick Reply

Latest