The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rickkkkk

Sounds like it'll be fun, all of us gleeks getting excited about any new news about Darren or any spoilers :biggrin:

It will be fun, fun, fun :biggrin:

:party:

@ambs I'll totally still come on here at uni! This will probably be my social life at uni!

On my santana role play they've just got a guy to play jeremiah, Blaine's gap attack guy :rofl:
Oh, and can I ask people's advice. What would you get your sister for her 18th birthday which is next week? I have a feeling I should buy something :s-smilie:
Reply 6082
Original post by neillya1
That was me yeah :tongue: I can't stand those commericals!

Maybe it's because it's late, but I can't make sense out of this :tongue: Sorry :colondollar:

Anyway I've just had a lovely warm bubble bath to relieve the stresses :h: :teehee:
Now watching "Morning Glory" (:teehee:) as my before-bed film :h:
If only I had strawberries and cream to make the night complete :awesome:

I don't think it makes sense - I'm blaming it on the a-a-a-alcohol :tongue: What I meant to say was: people who would normally consider themselves way too cool to attend my friend's parties were now all there just because there was champagne.
Original post by e hine e
Oh, and can I ask people's advice. What would you get your sister for her 18th birthday which is next week? I have a feeling I should buy something :s-smilie:

Depends how close you are/how much you want to spend really.....

Original post by Ambs
I don't think it makes sense - I'm blaming it on the a-a-a-alcohol :tongue: What I meant to say was: people who would normally consider themselves way too cool to attend my friend's parties were now all there just because there was champagne.

:rofl: Oh god, sorry but that's an awful pun :tongue:. Still, I actually laughed out loud :colondollar:

And yeah I get what you mean :smile: That's why you don't do open invites :wink: :tongue:
Reply 6084
I agree! I've probably said this so much that it should be my motto, but he loves Disney, loves Harry Potter and works on Glee. And hes hot. And he just is amazingly arrghh. Stupid Darren. No I dont mean that, I love you Darren.

I know! :biggrin: I'm with you on the Darren-is-better-than-anyone-including-Chris front by the way. I love all the actors, but Darren is just Darren. He has it all. He's a Disney prince.
Reply 6085

Because it's her 18th, you should probably get something special. What does she like? Like as in generally in life :biggrin:
Reply 6086

What kind of thing does she like? Perhaps a good book/film/series you think she would enjoy? Perfume? A coupon of sorts? I always buy rather personal gifts, so it's a bit difficult to suggest a good present for someone I don't know.

Just tell her you're giving her your awesome self as sister for yet another 18 years? :awesome:

:rofl: Oh god, sorry but that's an awful pun :tongue:. Still, I actually laughed out loud :colondollar:

And yeah I get what you mean :smile: That's why you don't do open invites :wink: :tongue:

It's the episode I can most relate to at the moment, I really think I'm still drunk :lolwut: Perhaps I should get offline. Or at least stop online stalking Guy I'm In Love With before I start leaving messages :rofl:
Reply 6087
Original post by Ambs
I know! :biggrin: I'm with you on the Darren-is-better-than-anyone-including-Chris front by the way. I love all the actors, but Darren is just Darren. He has it all. He's a Disney prince.

Wait, can you read minds? The main reason I love Darren is because he reminds me of Prince Eric <3 <3 <3
And be careful about mentioning he-who-must-not-be-named is better than You-Know-Who, there were threats of being squashed by Lord Tubbington the other day :biggrin:

Well, I'm close to her when we're not arguing and I'm thinking I want to spend very little. I'll probably end up making something off Blue Peter.

Original post by Ambs

Exit on your left.

Chris rules all.

Because it's her 18th, you should probably get something special. What does she like? Like as in generally in life :biggrin:

Well I thought about getting her some sort of jewellery because she likes that...other than that she's either into cars or...not much else really. She's always been into girly thing too like teddies and things and I was thinking of getting her some sort of keepsake along those lines...

I'm terrible at buying gifts :sad:
Reply 6089
Wait, can you read minds? The main reason I love Darren is because he reminds me of Prince Eric <3 <3 <3
And be careful about mentioning he-who-must-not-be-named is better than You-Know-Who, there were threats of being squashed by Lord Tubbington the other day :biggrin:

Ooh, I wasn't specifically thinking of Eric, but I can definitely see it now! I just meant in overall perfectness he's like a Disney prince :love: I very much grew up with Disney and for me Disney princes are the epitome of awesomeness.

:rofl: at the Tubbington threat! That's actually scary!
Reply 6090
:drool:............love that emotion
Reply 6091
Well, I'm close to her when we're not arguing and I'm thinking I want to spend very little. I'll probably end up making something off Blue Peter.

Exit on your left.

Chris rules all.

Well I thought about getting her some sort of jewellery because she likes that...other than that she's either into cars or...not much else really. She's always been into girly thing too like teddies and things and I was thinking of getting her some sort of keepsake along those lines...

Funniest thing I've heard all day :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Sorry if you were serious.
Pssh, i've got someone else on Team Darren now xD
Urm, the thing with jewellery is that if they dont like the design, then they'll probably never wear it, so its hard to find something she would like.
The thing that always works for me is to get a present which isnt over the top, but make a kick-ass card :smile:
Teddy could be good, what films/celebrities/tv shows/games does she like?

Original post by Ambs
What kind of thing does she like? Perhaps a good book/film/series you think she would enjoy? Perfume? A coupon of sorts? I always buy rather personal gifts, so it's a bit difficult to suggest a good present for someone I don't know.

Just tell her you're giving her your awesome self as sister for yet another 18 years? :awesome:

It's the episode I can most relate to at the moment, I really think I'm still drunk :lolwut: Perhaps I should get offline. Or at least stop online stalking Guy I'm In Love With before I start leaving messages :rofl:

That would involve being around her for the next 18 years. I'm not sure I could cope. She's quite the handful. I usually buy her autobiographies. They're the only books she reads. I don't know how we're related. I'm waiting to be told I'm adopted.

Chris rules all.

Agreed, Chris > All.

Also what about something from the Bear Factory? :smile:

Original post by Ambs

Still drunk? :tongue: Oh dear! :rofl:

Stalking is never healthy.... unless it's Chris or Darren :h: Then it's ok :smile:

Funniest thing I've heard all day :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Sorry if you were serious.
Pssh, i've got someone else on Team Darren now xD
Urm, the thing with jewellery is that if they dont like the design, then they'll probably never wear it, so its hard to find something she would like.
The thing that always works for me is to get a present which isnt over the top, but make a kick-ass card :smile:
Teddy could be good, what films/celebrities/tv shows/games does she like?

Luckily I wasn't serious. I do have 4 Blue Peter badges though *proud* that's a useless fact if ever there was one. I'm always amazed by just how off topic I can take this thread.

She mainly likes soaps, other than that she doesn't really watch TV, she's too wrapped up in her virtual life of hundreds of facebook friends. She does have a wii that I got her for christmas. That's a good point actually, I hadn't thought of games. I'd get her glee karaoke for Wii but she'd kill me. Robbie Williams is the only celebrity that pops up when I think of that...
Reply 6095
Original post by Ambs
Ooh, I wasn't specifically thinking of Eric, but I can definitely see it now! I just meant in overall perfectness he's like a Disney prince :love: I very much grew up with Disney and for me Disney princes are the epitome of awesomeness.

:rofl: at the Tubbington threat! That's actually scary!

Woah, you're actually reading my mind. Stay out of there. :biggrin:
Okay, who's your favorite princess and prince? Mines Ariel or Meg (even though she is completely anorexic)
You know my favorite prince :smile:
Order of favorite films:
Hercules (if Toy Story counts then 1,2 and 3 are here)
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin/Mulan
Pocahontas/The Lion King
I probably missed something out =/
Sorry for the overload but I love disney :biggrin:
Reply 6096
Exit on your left.

Chris rules all.

:cry2:

But-but- I still love Chris, I just love him a tiny bit more!

Probably just because Darren isn't gay and in my mind that makes him totally available :rofl: I'm such a sad bastard.
Agreed, Chris > All.

Also what about something from the Bear Factory? :smile:

Still drunk? :tongue: Oh dear! :rofl:

Stalking is never healthy.... unless it's Chris or Darren :h: Then it's ok :smile:

Yes! We are team Chris. We stand together.

I've never been to the bear factory, just looked it up though. Looks interesting. I'll probably get her something like that...
Reply 6098
Luckily I wasn't serious. I do have 4 Blue Peter badges though *proud* that's a useless fact if ever there was one. I'm always amazed by just how off topic I can take this thread.

She mainly likes soaps, other than that she doesn't really watch TV, she's too wrapped up in her virtual life of hundreds of facebook friends. She does have a wii that I got her for christmas. That's a good point actually, I hadn't thought of games. I'd get her glee karaoke for Wii but she'd kill me. Robbie Williams is the only celebrity that pops up when I think of that...

Urm, I would say what games I have that are good for the Wii, but she probably has a different taste :biggrin: Super Mario Brother Wii could be a good choice, Mario Kart everyone loves, cant think of much.
How about films?
Actually I go back on my point, jewellery could be good, or clothes if you know what she'd like?

Urm, I would say what games I have that are good for the Wii, but she probably has a different taste :biggrin: Super Mario Brother Wii could be a good choice, Mario Kart everyone loves, cant think of much.
How about films?
Actually I go back on my point, jewellery could be good, or clothes if you know what she'd like?

She has Mario Kart so she'd probably like Super Mario too...

Films...she doesn't watch that many now. She has her head attached to her phone too much to actually enjoy one I think.

I've no idea what to do. Gift cards are good right?

Quick Reply

Latest