The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6100
Original post by e hine e
She has Mario Kart so she'd probably like Super Mario too...

Films...she doesn't watch that many now. She has her head attached to her phone too much to actually enjoy one I think.

I've no idea what to do. Gift cards are good right?

Gift cards are fine if you cant think of anything else :biggrin: Just get a teddy with it maybe.
Original post by Ambs
Thank you! It's odd how it's not even odd (?) to see two of my favourite fandoms collide - it's probably because Glee and HP are two of the best things in existence (refusing to think of them as fiction). I haven't even finished reading the first part, but now I'm thinking how I'll always have this tiny bit of dissatisfaction with HP from now on because there's no Blaine or Kurt! So many emotions! :woo:

I know! I demand a new Harry Potter with Klaine! :biggrin:
Original post by Rickkkkk
Haha, Brittany was actually amazing there.
Holly Holliday in the fanfic! And Brittany=Luna! This is actually awesome, i'm going to be so addicted to it now xD

It'a amazing, right? I LOVE Brittany in the fic so much!
Reply 6102
That would involve being around her for the next 18 years. I'm not sure I could cope. She's quite the handful. I usually buy her autobiographies. They're the only books she reads. I don't know how we're related. I'm waiting to be told I'm adopted.

Hahaha :biggrin: I think that every now and then too. One of my sisters actually is adopted and she's a lot more like the rest of the family than I am :tongue:

I don't think I ever read an autobiography... And the only biography I ever read was of Lord Byron.

Original post by neillya1
Still drunk? :tongue: Oh dear! :rofl:

Stalking is never healthy.... unless it's Chris or Darren :h: Then it's ok :smile:

It's been less than 12 hours since my last glass so I think I'm allowed to be a bit tipsy :tongue:

You never facebookstalk people?? But... How else are you supposed to find out what your ex is doing? Or if your love interest is still dating someone?

Woah, you're actually reading my mind. Stay out of there. :biggrin:
Okay, who's your favorite princess and prince? Mines Ariel or Meg (even though she is completely anorexic)
You know my favorite prince :smile:
Order of favorite films:
Hercules (if Toy Story counts then 1,2 and 3 are here)
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin/Mulan
Pocahontas/The Lion King
I probably missed something out =/
Sorry for the overload but I love disney :biggrin:

:biggrin: I don't think anyone could ever talk too much about Disney, it's one of the best things in the world!

My absolute favourite is Belle, but I also really love Ariel (I even have Ariel jewellery :awesome:). Meg is pretty cool too, but it's been a long time since I saw Hercules - amazing film though!

I really like your list, mine is very much alike! I think my favourites are Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. And The Lion King and Robin Hood and The Sword in the Stone and Aristocats. Sorry :tongue: This just feels like having to choose between children!

I'm very much in love with Aladdin. The other night I was watching Prince of Persia and I just kept thinking how Aladdin was a lot cooler than Jake Gyllenhaal.

I also really love Anastasia. I know it's not a Disney film but for me it's just as good. Dimitri :love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6103
Original post by diamonddust
I know! I demand a new Harry Potter with Klaine! :biggrin:

It'a amazing, right? I LOVE Brittany in the fic so much!

Okay, sorry to just ramble, but some more great things in here :biggrin:
-No Will :biggrin:
-Jesse's a douche and they didnt make him out to be nice(like usual)
But I was gutted Santana's in Slytherin D: She's better than that

Original post by Ambs
Hahaha :biggrin: I think that every now and then too. One of my sisters actually is adopted and she's a lot more like the rest of the family than I am :tongue:

I don't think I ever read an autobiography... And the only biography I ever read was of Lord Byron.

Excuse me? Do I know you?

I'm seriously not even like any of my extended family. It's scary.
Original post by Ambs

You never facebookstalk people?? But... How else are you supposed to find out what your ex is doing? Or if your love interest is still dating someone?

I never want to see or talk to or hear from my ex again, and I love my boyfriend so I'm not out looking for single people and I trust him so I'm not checking up on him :tongue:

I have no need to Facebook stalk :tongue:
Reply 6106
Original post by Ambs

It's been less than 12 hours since my last glass so I think I'm allowed to be a bit tipsy :tongue:

:biggrin: I don't think anyone could ever talk too much about Disney, it's one of the best things in the world!

My absolute favourite is Belle, but I also really love Ariel (I even have Ariel jewellery :awesome:). Meg is pretty cool too, but it's been a long time since I saw Hercules - amazing films though!

I really like your list, mine is very much alike! I think my absolute favourites are Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. And The Lion King and Robin Hood and The Sword in the Stone and Aristocats. Sorry :tongue:

I'm very much in love with Aladdin. The other night I was watching Prince of Persia and I just kept thinking how Aladdin was a lot cooler than Jake Gyllenhaal.

I also really love Anastasia. I know it's not a Disney film but for me it's just as good. Dimitri :love:

Haha, I feel so sad when I realise that I love fictional people more than real peopl :biggrin:
But i'll find my prince Eric someday :smile:
Its so great to be myself here, I couldn't ramble on about Disney this much usually :biggrin:
Yeah, some of my friends seem to love Anastasia a lot, but I havent seen it :s-smilie:
Oh yeah, and Tangled <3 Forgot that one.
Jake Gyllenhaal is hot, but cmon, Aladdin just wins.
Reply 6107
I never want to see or talk to or hear from my ex again, and I love my boyfriend so I'm not out looking for single people and I trust him so I'm not checking up on him :tongue:

You dont mean that. Not even a little stalk? Haha, I guess it just means that it's not normal then.
Woah, you're actually reading my mind. Stay out of there. :biggrin:
Okay, who's your favorite princess and prince? Mines Ariel or Meg (even though she is completely anorexic)
You know my favorite prince :smile:
Order of favorite films:
Hercules (if Toy Story counts then 1,2 and 3 are here)
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin/Mulan
Pocahontas/The Lion King
I probably missed something out =/
Sorry for the overload but I love disney :biggrin:

I fancied SO many Disney Princes... :blush:
Prince Eric, the pointless one in Snow White, Cinderella's Prince, Tarzan, Aladdin, Hercules, Shang from Mulan, The Prince in Beauty and the Beast. I even fancied Musafa at one point! :blush: What can I say? I was an odd child... I can't possibly choose!
My favourite Disney Princess is Meg too! She's awesome and sassy and amazing.
Favourite Disney Films:
The Lion King
Hercules
Beauty and the Beast
Toy Story 3
Aristrocrats
The Fox and the Hound :cry:
Original post by Ambs
:cry2:

But-but- I still love Chris, I just love him a tiny bit more!

Probably just because Darren isn't gay and in my mind that makes him totally available :rofl: I'm such a sad bastard.

I share that sentiment. He's straight, ergo accessible. Never mind the fact that even if we ever actually met he'd hate me and run away! :laugh:
See, you know I LOVE Darren like... ridiculously but even I can't love him more than I love Chris. :teehee:
You dont mean that. Not even a little stalk? Haha, I guess it just means that it's not normal then.

Nope never a stalk :tongue:
Haha, I feel so sad when I realise that I love fictional people more than real peopl :biggrin:
Its so great to be myself here, I couldn't ramble on about Disney this much usually :biggrin:
Yeah, some of my friends seem to love Anastasia a lot, but I havent seen it :s-smilie:

I LOVE Anastasia but that's Fox, not Disney. *geek*
I thought it was for ageeees! It still breaks my heart that I lost my Anastasia doll and the little dog... :sad:
Reply 6111
Excuse me? Do I know you?

I'm seriously not even like any of my extended family. It's scary.

Yes you do we talk in here all the time and I love you and I Twitter and Tumblr stalk you and I think that despite our differences you can't deny there's love too! :woo:

I look exactly like my grandmother when she was young. I have this really glamorous photo of her with my granddad when they were dating and people always ask who that handsome guy next to me is :rofl: It's always funny to reply 'my deceased grandfather, you creep!'.

My ex knows and lives really close to Darren Criss so I stalk him all the time. I'm glad I'm rid of him, but I still want to know what he's up to. I know he does the same because a few days ago he 'liked' something I said and then quickly deleted it :tongue:

I'm single and I always check if the guy I have a crush on is still in a relationship :colondollar:
Reply 6112
Prince Eric, the pointless one in Snow White, Cinderella's Prince, Tarzan, Aladdin, Hercules, Shang from Mulan, The Prince in Beauty and the Beast. I even fancied Musafa at one point! :blush: What can I say? I was an odd child... I can't possibly choose!
Favourite Disney Films:
The Lion King
Hercules
Beauty and the Beast
Toy Story 3
Aristrocrats

I share that sentiment. He's straight, ergo accessible. Never mind the fact that even if we ever actually met he'd hate me and run away! :laugh:
See, you know I LOVE Darren like... ridiculously but even I can't love him more than I love Chris. :teehee:

That doesn't make you odd, it makes you cool :biggrin:
Toy Story 2 is actually the most emotional film ever. EVARRRR.
Meg is actually awesome, she don't take no sass from no one and i'm pretty sure she has razor blades hidden in her hair too. And she ain't afraid to let people know that she wantz to get her Hercules on. She reminds me of Santana too much :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Yes you do we talk in here all the time and I love you and I Twitter and Tumblr stalk you and I think that despite our differences you can't deny there's love too! :woo:

I look exactly like my grandmother when she was young. I have this really glamorous photo of her with my granddad when they were dating and people always ask who that handsome guy next to me is :rofl: It's always funny to reply 'my deceased grandfather, you creep!'.

My ex knows and lives really close to Darren Criss so I stalk him all the time. I'm glad I'm rid of him, but I still want to know what he's up to. I know he does the same because a few days ago he 'liked' something I said and then quickly deleted it :tongue:

I'm single and I always check if the guy I have a crush on is still in a relationship :colondollar:

I still can't believe your ex knows Darren... *shakes head with sadness*

I just spent about 5 minutes unable to move because I was mesmerised by your sig! I hope you're happy! :biggrin:
Reply 6114

Yes you will! :yep: And so will I. Hopefully.

I know, you guys are the best. I wish some of my real friends were this cool. Whenever I talk about Disney or Glee they blank out :sad:

You should, it's really good! It's not always as quality as Disney, but the story is incredibly romantic and Dimitri is probably the sexiest drawn man ever!

Favourite Disney Films:
The Lion King
Hercules
Beauty and the Beast
Toy Story 3
Aristrocrats

Ooh yes, Tarzan! And the Beast :love: Lol at liking Mufasa :biggrin:

The Fox and the Hound always had me in tears! I forgot Lady and the Tramp by the way, love that one too. I think we just summed up pretty much every Disney film ever made between the three of us :tongue:

YES! Girlfriend and hordes of fangirls thinking the same you say? Pfft, I can take 'em :cool::tongue: Of course he wouldn't run away, he'd run right into your arms if he knew about your awesomeness (can you tell that this is what I tell myself all the time?) :yep:
Reply 6115
Good night guys, see you later :smile:
Reply 6116
I still can't believe your ex knows Darren... *shakes head with sadness*

I just spent about 5 minutes unable to move because I was mesmerised by your sig! I hope you're happy! :biggrin:

Nor can I. Sometimes I think it's all just a very elaborate con to get me back, but then I realise that he's not that sad :tongue: I think his friend (who is very cool) introduced them or something and Darren is being his nice self and my insane ex thinks they're friends (because he's the sort of guy who thinks the whole world is his 'pal').

I have that too every now and then :biggrin: It's just so. damn. sexy.

Original post by Ambs

My tumblr is amazing :yep: twitter less so, I don't go on it now I have tumblr :biggrin: well I hardly go on it...

You guys are talking about crushes on fictional disney princes now. I think it's time for me to go to bed. This is way over my head.

I'm pretty sure I had a crush on big bird though.
Reply 6118
Good night guys, see you later :smile:

Good night! :hugs:
I want to go to bed but I wish there was a way to read fan fiction in bed :frown: I can't lay down with my laptop.

Quick Reply

Latest