The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

I can't believe Robert Sheehan's left. :frown: It just won't be the same without him. I mean, I wouldn't have minded if it was the dude that plays Curtis or even Alisha but I love his character :frown:
Original post by mzwoteva16
I can't believe Robert Sheehan's left. :frown: It just won't be the same without him. I mean, I wouldn't have minded if it was the dude that plays Curtis or even Alisha but I love his character :frown:

NOOO Alisha couldn't have left! Curtis could have left without any major trauma!

Ah well, I'll reserve judgement until I see it! Still same writer so finger's crossed!
alisha :sexface:
james :sexface:
Original post by Roo Bix
james :sexface:

oh, you! :teehee:

Spoiler

James and Roo Bix sitting in a tree,
Having sex without fear of babies.

:perv:
CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!
I LOVE MISFITS SOOO MUUUUUCCCHH!!!
ok i'm done....
Anyway, how's everyone been? :smile:

I managed to fail two exams today, i can't believe how badly i mucked them up... :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by minimus777
TSR will never cease to surprise me. I just got 8 pos reps for the dullest post i've ever made :lolwut:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=31480076&postcount=3

Anyway, how's everyone been? :smile:

I managed to fail two exams today, i can't believe how badly i mucked them up... :frown:

I'm sure you did wayyy better than you think!

I've been good, finished exams a week ago and managed to spend more money than physically possible!

I got my nose pierced :ahee:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I'm sure you did wayyy better than you think!

I've been good, finished exams a week ago and managed to spend more money than physically possible!

I got my nose pierced :ahee:

You think? I knew the answer to a fiendish french listening question (that everyone's been complaining about) but i thought that it was silly so i didn't write it. Turns out it was right :rolleyes:

Don't even get me started on english, but i was always going to fail that one...

:woo: for the end of your exams!

Ooh nose piercing! Pics?
You think? I knew the answer to a fiendish french listening question (that everyone's been complaining about) but i thought that it was silly so i didn't write it. Turns out it was right :rolleyes:

Don't even get me started on english, but i was always going to fail that one...

:woo: for the end of your exams!

Ooh nose piercing! Pics?

Ahhh that's gutting about the French question, but I'm sure you got rest of it right :smile:

Check my album :smile:
Ahhh that's gutting about the French question, but I'm sure you got rest of it right :smile:

Check my album :smile:

Aww, that's gorgeous :h:

Talk about Amy from Doctor Who look-alike in the first pic :eek:
Aww, that's gorgeous :h:

Talk about Amy from Doctor Who look-alike in the first pic :eek:

Thank you!

Ha ha if only I looked like Karen Gillan...I wish I was ginger with long legs and a flat stomach!
Reply 3173
Thank you!

Ha ha if only I looked like Karen Gillan...I wish I was ginger with long legs and a flat stomach!

:sexface:

(that's to both you and Karen)

(preferably together)

(in bed)

(with me)
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
:sexface:

(that's to both you and Karen)

(preferably together)

(in bed)

(with me)

So the nose piercing hasn't put you off?

Ha ha I'd be up for that :perv:
Reply 3175
So the nose piercing hasn't put you off?

Ha ha I'd be up for that :perv:

Not at all.
You should get your tongue pierced too, I hear it enhances pleasure for certain activities :hubba:
Original post by hobo06
Not at all.
You should get your tongue pierced too, I hear it enhances pleasure for certain activities :hubba:

Ha ha nahhh too ned-y (chavy)
Awesome, a misfits society :smile:
Reply 3178
Original post by Kim08
Awesome, a misfits society :smile:

I'm from Canterbury! (well near enough, live a few miles away, but in Canterbury pretty much everyday for work or anything else)
Original post by hobo06
I'm from Canterbury! (well near enough, live a few miles away, but in Canterbury pretty much everyday for work or anything else)

I'm only at Uni here, but it's a really nice place :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest