The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chimpyang
Unlucky guysss....but if you can't bear to do all your exams in one go for A level....wait till you meet UCL 2nd year exams......

thts not the main problem here... as a level students we DONT get to choose when we do our exams, we get told by the school... We never get asked if we want to do our exams in january or june! So how can they discriminate against us for a choice we do not even get to make??!?!!?:angry:
Original post by sweetgirl_haz

O gosh...I really want to go UCL...but that means Ill have about 10 exams in June! 5 from jan nd 5 from june! =O.... my sixth form prob wont allow all exam sitting in June! =[

i knoww rightt!!! nott fairr!!
Reply 322
O gosh...I really want to go UCL...but that means Ill have about 10 exams in June! 5 from jan nd 5 from june! =O.... my sixth form prob wont allow all exam sitting in June! =[

Original post by liltwinklystarz
thts not the main problem here... as a level students we DONT get to choose when we do our exams, we get told by the school... We never get asked if we want to do our exams in january or june! So how can they discriminate against us for a choice we do not even get to make??!?!!?:angry:

Original post by liltwinklystarz
i knoww rightt!!! nott fairr!!

Once again, they are now recommendations and if you have a problem with your school, contact UCL and they will understand/advise you.
Reply 323
Hi

The new changes are worrying and I wanted to know will these continue for 2012 entry
Reply 324
Original post by manu01
Hi

The new changes are worrying and I wanted to know will these continue for 2012 entry

UCL medical school has a pdf document specifically dealing with 2012 entry - a quick look on the website wouldn't hurt. I think i've also linked to it in the update post.

Once again, the rules about the number of exams sat at one time are not hard and fast anymore and the medical school appears to be flexible - feel free to email the admissions office with your particular concerns though.

The main changes that have remained essential are taking both chemistry and biology at A2, and you must provide your AS grades in order to be considered as a strong performance in chemistry and biology at AS is expected.

Latest

Trending

Trending