The Student Room Group

OCR AS - Chemistry Unit F322 - Chains, energy and resource - REVISION!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by touran22
yeha next friday...over a week to go...im pretty confident. make sure you guys do the old chains and rings papers...same thing just two papers!

I thought it was on friday but warthog mentioned thursday (I think?) earlier and I got a bit confused.
Reply 181
Original post by kingam
should be C 2H2 -CH4 balnaced then just do reactants take products i never do hess cycle waste of time i think in mark scheme you can get full marks by writing just answer

reactants - products is for combustion, this is formation from the looks of it so its:

Sum of products - Sum of Reactants

i don't do the hesses cycle either...i hope your right about just the answer being right!
Reply 182
Original post by Killjoy-
I thought it was on friday but warthog mentioned thursday (I think?) earlier and I got a bit confused.

its definitly Friday 27th at 1PM!!
Reply 183
its definitly Friday 27th at 1PM!!

Good! I want an extra day, even if it is just one day.
Reply 184
isnt formation products - reactents ?
Reply 185
Original post by kimmey

yeah it is..

KillJoy what exam do you have before it?
Reply 186
Original post by kimmey

Yes, if you are given formation then its

sum of enthalpy changes of formation for products - sum ... for reactants
Reply 187

KillJoy what exam do you have before it?

I don't have any apart form chemistry on friday, but this friday I have Maths C2. I have Biology Unit 2 and stats on the thursday before the chemistry exam.
Reply 188
I don't have any apart form chemistry on friday, but this friday I have Maths C2. I have Biology Unit 2 and stats on the thursday before the chemistry exam.

ohh ok...i got bio unit 2 aswell....that exam seems hard though!
Reply 189
ohh ok...i got bio unit 2 aswell....that exam seems hard though!

The Bio unit 2? I think it might be. I got Bs in the mocks in class for unit 1 and then managed an A in the exam, I was quite surprised.
Reply 190
Original post by warthogBE
Check your equation - it's not balanced. There should be 2 moles of H2, so you use double the value of H2 that you're given to compensate for this. Give it another go, see if that sorts it :smile:

oops forgot to write that bit. but when i calculated it i had that in. im getting the correct value (74.8), just not the correct sign?!
COuldn't find 2008-9 F322..would be so helpful is someone give me a link
Reply 192
Original post by arvin_infinity
COuldn't find 2008-9 F322..would be so helpful is someone give me a link

this thread 1st post

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1518064
Reply 193
why isnt there a jan 09 f322 paper put there is a jan 09 f321 paper ????
Reply 194
Original post by kimmey
why isnt there a jan 09 f322 paper put there is a jan 09 f321 paper ????

The Jan F322 paper is not on the OCR website either, I assume this is because the new course started that year.
Reply 195
it must hv done though because theres an f321 paper in jan 09
Reply 196
Original post by kimmey
it must hv done though because theres an f321 paper in jan 09

But isn't f322 meant to be taken in june? So if the course started in 2009 then there wouldn't be a f322 paper for january, only for june. Later on I guess they would have january f322 papers for retakes.
Reply 197
Original post by kingam
are you going to do f321 in june i am lol if you are how you revising for it

yeah Im doing it on Monday but haven't actually started revising for it yet. :frown:

I have my maths C2 exam tommorow so have been revising like mad for that. will start my chemistry on the weekend. think i will have to just do all the past papers.

How have u been revising?
Reply 198
ah, i had C2 yesterday, was pretty difficult i thought. got my F322 on thursday 27th and resitting F321. so got some serious revising to do :3

guy on YouTube, khanacademy, real useful fr revision, explains things pretty well
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 199

Yeah - my mistake - I was getting it mixed up with my Biology, which is on the Thursday, sorry! :doh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending