The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
The official synopsis for episode 7, A Good Man Goes to War. All aboard the hype train...

The only new part of that really is "But as he and Rory race across galaxies, calling in long-held debts and solemnly given promises, his enemies are laying a carefully concealed trap."

So Amy gets kidnapped at the end of episode 6 or maybe start of episode 7 but I'm guessing 6. I'm guessing her kidnapping has something to do with the Silence: "Amelia Pond, you will bring the silence" or something along those lines.

Carefully concealed trap? Is this the alliance's doing? Again? And we finally get to know more abotu River? Although I'm guessing it'll be right at the end of episode 7 and then they'll leave us hanging for 3 months. :angry:
i bet £10 that the Ood will make another appearance :ahee:
Maybe the Alliance will finally be revealed as the sham that it is. It's not the aliens.
It does sound very end of series 5 :\
Original post by sleekchic
So Amy gets kidnapped at the end of episode 6 or maybe start of episode 7 but I'm guessing 6. I'm guessing her kidnapping has something to do with the Silence: "Amelia Pond, you will bring the silence" or something along those lines.

Carefully concealed trap? Is this the alliance's doing? Again? And we finally get to know more abotu River? Although I'm guessing it'll be right at the end of episode 7 and then they'll leave us hanging for 3 months. :angry:

Oh definitely! River will lean in to tell the Doctor, then the credits will roll...and I will be sitting there like:

Do you think the Cybermen are one of those favours? Going on this...

Spoiler

Them changing forms? Where did that come from anyway? We've not seen that yet.

Maybe they were manipulated by the Silents using post-hypnotic suggestion?

Yeah, I agree. It will probably be end of episode 6. Episode 5, 6 and 7 have cliffhangers which get progressively 'bigger' and more 'shocking'. Maybe they find out that the Amy with them is a clone?

I think the plan is the Silents' doing, not the Alliance. Another tidbit from an interview indicates the Silence have been laying a trap for the Doctor. I'm guessing this is it.

Silents kidnap her and take her to Kovarian?

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Spoiler tags guys.

We all know you get carried away but theres some pretty spoilerific stuff in your past few posts.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cambo211
Spoiler tags guys.

Agreed!
There are no spoilers in the past few posts. :erm:

The pictures pretty spoilery.
The picture was released by the BBC, so technically is not a spoiler at all. Anything released by the production team, BBC or Moffat/actors would not be spoilers. They've been authorised to share that.

Oh, and they've featured in a trailer.

:holmes:

I'd just class it as a spoiler as it'd annoy me if i didn't know about it already.

:dontknow:
The picture was released by the BBC, so technically is not a spoiler at all. Anything released by the production team, BBC or Moffat/actors would not be spoilers. They've been authorised to share that.

Oh, and they've featured in a trailer.

Was slightly spoilery. Don't argue, just conform :dry:
:ditto: to saying while not technically a spoiler, should have tags for those who want to go into episodes completely clueless!
Anything about episodes not yet aired are spoilers and should be treated as such. Speculation is fine.
I'll spoiler it, but people in this thread really need to come up with a spoiler policy properly. These pictures have been posted numerous times without spoiler tags. Nobody complained.

It's pick-on-Ape day today :h:
We love you Ape!

I slightly disagree with Colonel. I think the "next time" trailer shown at the end of each episode should be allowed to be discussed without spoiler tags, but anything else released should be spoilered.
Trailers can be shown, dissection should perhaps be spoilered. I don't mind dissection of trailers, but others might.
I love Arthur Darvill :smile:
He is the best thing about the show currently.
nah, river is :colonhash:
Original post by Colonel.
He is the best thing about the show currently.

Latest