The Student Room Group

Aqa psyb3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Glad to see there's others doing it!

Yeah started revising, hoping to iron out all the Mood Disorders + Schiz tonight, look through my notes on experimental methods tomoz, then past paper it.
Reply 21
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie.

I did the AQA spec B Psychology today and I would like to ask one question:

For those of you who did cognitive development, was the Baillargeon question a discuss, describe or outline?

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Jonerez
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie.

I did the AQA spec B Psychology today and I would like to ask one question:

For those of you who did cognitive development, was the Baillargeon question a discuss, describe or outline?

I can't remember exactly, but i think it was describing the methods used....?

I did so much revision! (mostly yesterday, but still... :P )
Reply 23
Ahh i see :smile: What grade are you hoping to get?

And i'm hoping that I was right in writing about the violation of expectation method for the Baillargeon question!
Reply 24
Original post by Jonerez
Ahh i see :smile: What grade are you hoping to get?

And i'm hoping that I was right in writing about the violation of expectation method for the Baillargeon question!

I got an A last year so would like at least a high B in this exam.

as for Ballargeon, I can't remember what i put :s-smilie:
Reply 25
For the Baillargeon question i cant remember what it said but i wrote about how she studied object permanence using the toy truck down the hill scenario :smile:
Reply 26
Is anyone doing PSYB3 in June? Gotta resit, its the bane of my life atm.
Reply 27
I'm resitting... :/

got a high B in January but I'm trying to boost up the marks... should've resat PSYB2 while i was at it....
Reply 28
It may be too much to resit PSYB2 aswell as PSYB3. It's just so boring to revise it all again, sigh.
Reply 29
yeah, i guess :?
what mark did you get in Jan? If i get 74 in PSYB4 without resitting PSYB3 I get an A :biggrin: but in my mock i kinda messed up >_<
Reply 30
Original post by Nesselphie
yeah, i guess :?
what mark did you get in Jan? If i get 74 in PSYB4 without resitting PSYB3 I get an A :biggrin: but in my mock i kinda messed up >_<

i got 85, but i need an A* for my first choice, which is really annoying. I would have to get 95 in PSYB4 if i didn't resit which is too risky...,
Reply 31
Original post by Jacke02
i got 85, but i need an A* for my first choice, which is really annoying. I would have to get 95 in PSYB4 if i didn't resit which is too risky...,

That's a really good mark :biggrin: could you get an A* in another subject if in June it didn't work out? I need a B but I want an A :colondollar:
Reply 32
Original post by Nesselphie
That's a really good mark :biggrin: could you get an A* in another subject if in June it didn't work out? I need a B but I want an A :colondollar:

Maybe, but my other subjects are maths/physics, which are realllllllllllllllllyyy hard to get an A* in. my offer is for a* in psych aswell...
Reply 33
Original post by Jacke02
Is anyone doing PSYB3 in June? Gotta resit, its the bane of my life atm.

Yes. Haha. I got a C, not good. I didn't work as well the first time, I am now.
I need an A. I need to work on this paper though, since PSYB4 is mostly synoptic anyway and I'm retaking PSYB1 which is 70% similar xD
Did you just do the powerpoint questions continuously that's how you get 85? :biggrin:
Reply 34
me too. have you found any good online revision tools?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending