The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

And now they released more songs from the finale DON'T DO THIS TO ME GLEEEEE.
Reply 6182

Spoiler

Original post by Rickkkkk

Spoiler

Oh I forgot about that.

Spoiler

Reply 6184
Original post by e hine e
Oh I forgot about that.

Spoiler

Haha, it better be 2 hours, otherwise i'm going to hunt those producers down.

Spoiler

Haha, it better be 2 hours, otherwise i'm going to hunt those producers down.

Spoiler

I checked on the Fox schedule and it's saying 1 hour :frown: what a waste. Imagine spending all that filming in New York and only making it an hour long, I bet they filmed enough for 2 hours and they're editing it down. They might as well use it once they've paid for the locations.

Spoiler

Reply 6186
I checked on the Fox schedule and it's saying 1 hour :frown: what a waste. Imagine spending all that filming in New York and only making it an hour long, I bet they filmed enough for 2 hours and they're editing it down. They might as well use it once they've paid for the locations.

Spoiler

Damn it, now i've actually got to hunt them down D:
How can lady gaga be 1:15 or whatever and this isn't at least that long?

Spoiler

Damn it, now i've actually got to hunt them down D:
How can lady gaga be 1:15 or whatever and this isn't at least that long?

Spoiler

I'll hunt with you! I know, this needed to be longer but they just didn't do it :frown: stupid when they have so much to tie up in it.

Spoiler

Reply 6188
:rofl:

In the Glee thread on one of my other forums this somebody else's response to me moaning about the lack of Klaine...

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

In the Glee thread on one of my other forums this somebody else's response to me moaning about the lack of Klaine...

Spoiler

:rofl: accurate response from them I'd say :biggrin:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh :dance:

Guess who just got Season 1 and Season2 Vol1 on DVD as a surprise gift from their auntie?! :biggrin:

Happy Days! :dance:
I am so in love with the GQ picture of Darren in plaid and geeky glasses I can't even say how much!
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Ohmigosh! :rofl: My stomach actually hurts from laughing so hard!
Original post by neillya1

Guess who just got Season 1 and Season2 Vol1 on DVD as a surprise gift from their auntie?! :biggrin:

:party: I'm guessing we won't see you over the next few days? I really need the second half of season 1 :frown: I have most episodes on itunes though.

Original post by diamonddust
I am so in love with the GQ picture of Darren in plaid and geeky glasses I can't even say how much!

That's my favourite!!
:party: I'm guessing we won't see you over the next few days? I really need the second half of season 1 :frown: I have most episodes on itunes though.

I'll still be around :h: Maybe not as much :tongue: :party:
Reply 6195
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

:rofl: I bet you were right though.
What is this weird alternative universe? I'm
On Tumblr and Cory in glasses looks hot and I'm finding Chord Overstreet with his new hair cut and natural hair strangely attractive. This is weird. I've never found either one of them attractive. :laugh:

What is this weird alternative universe? I'm
On Tumblr and Cory in glasses looks hot and I'm finding Chord Overstreet with his new hair cut and natural hair strangely attractive. This is weird. I've never found either one of them attractive. :laugh:

You need to get some sleep :console: we've all been there.
Reply 6198

I just went on Tumblr for the first time today and it was all over my dash. Normally I HATE it when everyone keeps reblogging the same thing, but this time I wasn't even mad. DAAAYUM DARREN! :woo:
Reply 6199

Ooh! I wish my aunt was that cool! Now you'll have something Gleeky to do during the hiatus (a.k.a. worst time of our lives) :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending