The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
Julia's Theme, it is called! :stomp: :wink:

I actually did know that, I just wasn't sure everyone else would :tongue:

Since BK took over, he's been overusing it so badly it's lost pretty much all effect.
Original post by Tucking Fypo
I love the extras in Easties. That one black dude, and the other who looks like Ron Jeremy.

i love the ron jeremy clone!
Original post by i.am.lost
I actually did know that, I just wasn't sure everyone else would :tongue:

Since BK took over, he's been overusing it so badly it's lost pretty much all effect.

:tongue:

Yep. Any more this year and he might as well replace the main theme with it :rolleyes:
Original post by CapsLocke
i love the ron jeremy clone!

:rofl2: :five:

He's blatantly thinking: I would pound her from the back actually....
Original post by mandingo666
He's blatantly thinking: I would pound her from the back actually....

LMAO!!!
Kat is so mean.
Same. :cry2:

Kat was such a ***** in this episode. :angry:
I was keeping track of how often a tearful Bobby said 'OK' but I lost count.
Original post by Disenchanted
I was keeping track of how often a tearful Bobby said 'OK' but I lost count.

Teary? I don't think I saw a single tear. :zomg:
Original post by Ladipidoo
Teary? I don't think I saw a single tear. :zomg:

Well, he was miserable at least which came across in how he was talking :tongue: Jane kept saying things to him and he'd be all "Ok..."
Reply 8352
I wanted to slap Kat so hard in this episode. Here I was tearing up at Ronnie and Kat wasn't even moved by an inch?
Original post by Ladipidoo
Same. :cry2:

Kat was such a bitch in this episode. :angry:

Original post by Toph
I wanted to slap Kat so hard in this episode. Here I was tearing up at Ronnie and Kat wasn't even moved by an inch?

Guys, come one....If it was your baby, you wouldn't go giving Ronnie a comfort hug, would ya? :p:

(Even though I'm on Ronnie's side, I do understand where Kat's coming from). :yep:
It's ok everyone, Mercy's babysitting Kamil.

:p:
This episode was definitely the cheeriest of them all.
Reply 8356
Original post by Master.K
Guys, come one....If it was your baby, you wouldn't go giving Ronnie a comfort hug, would ya? :p:

(Even though I'm on Ronnie's side, I do understand where Kat's coming from). :yep:

I agree with you. I would be a cold hearted person not to. But she was just so vicious. And those facial expressions :afraid:. I do understand Kat's anger is not misplaced but I'm can't lie, that was my honest reaction... I did actually want to hit her :o:.

'You've lost it'

'I've lost everything...'

:sad:
I like how Kat was saying she was so paranoid that she took Tommy to the bathroom, and that she couldn't let him out of her sight, but then let him out of her sight to go see Ronnie :tongue:
I love the extras in Easties. That one black dude, and the other who looks like Ron Jeremy.

You mean Winston? He's great, been in it for years. LOL at Ron Jeremy look alike. But the one I love is Jazbir (From Harry Hill's TV Burp fame, Youtube it!). He was at the restaurant opening as one of the staff, and he was actually there when the roof caved in as a customer. He's my favourite extra. BTW, wonder how much the long serving extras like Tracy and Winston get paid? Wouldn't mind being one.

Anyways, loved Kat's "showdown" with Ronnie. Glad she didn't mellow and warm to Ronnie and just delivered a verbal beatdown. Although I did worry for Kat at the start of it, her teeth were grinding together so bad I thought they'd smash into pieces! Does she always have to act angrily by showing her teeth?!
Yeah, when he's "enjoying" himself abit too much on the plane and when he's getting out the car, timing himself to go. "GO JASBIR, GO!"

Latest