The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
What was it?? I follow innocent people, there's nothing inappropriate on my dash :dancing:

I made the terrible mistake of searching the klaine tag. It was a sketch of one of them sucking a certain part of the other one. CAN'T BE UNSEEN. Surely that should be behind a 'read more' or something???

Original post by diamonddust
E hine e, I'm one chapter into your fic and I love it! I'm too tired to say anything other than that! :biggrin: :love: I love adult!Klaine fics!

:hugs: thank you! I forgot to even say it was a future one, I'm so used to writing it now I just assume people know :rofl:
Speaking of fanfiction, my sister saw one of my Chryed fics I hadn't closed down! It was very embarrassing, she outed me as a fanfic writer to her friend when we went out together! :sigh:
Reply 6242
Original post by e hine e
:hugs: thank you so much for writing all that :woo:

I'm honestly very flattered :colondollar:

I've been uploading those chapters all day but the next one probably won't be up until tomorrow. I have no idea where to take it now :eek3: I kind of have ideas, something will probably come spilling out when I decide I can be bothered to type.

I'm glad you like my Kurt and Blaine!

I will marry you :yep:

YUUUUSSSSS!!!

No seriously, I mean every word of it, and I just wish I was a bit more eloquent so I could fully convince you of your own talent. I honest to god LOVE IT.

Yes, I really do like them. In the few fanfic I have read Blaine is just Darren while I think they're very different people, and Kurt just becomes Chris, only a bit more fashionable.

Now get off TSR woman and write some more! :woo: No, stay, and write at the same time :yep:
Speaking of fanfiction, my sister saw one of my Chryed fics I hadn't closed down! It was very embarrassing, she outed me as a fanfic writer to her friend when we went out together! :sigh:

I don't even watch Chryed and I want to read it. I think you owe me that. Or do you have any Glee ones?

Please *begs*

Original post by Ambs
YUUUUSSSSS!!!

No seriously, I mean every word of it, and I just wish I was a bit more eloquent so I could fully convince you of your own talent. I honest to god LOVE IT.

Yes, I really do like them. In the few fanfic I have read Blaine is just Darren while I think they're very different people, and Kurt just becomes Chris, only a bit more fashionable.

Now get off TSR woman and write some more! :woo: No, stay, and write at the same time :yep:

I loved your reply :biggrin: you are eloquent, you speak better English than me!

I hate when I see roleplays on tumblr where they've made Blaine into Darren. It's so weird, they're totally different characters and I prefer it that way. That's why I'll never mention Harry Potter in any of mine :rofl:
I don't usually like people reading things I write but I'll link because if no one ever reads things it won't give me the motivation to actually do more and get better. No one's allowed to judge me though, not even if your name is Blaine Freaking Anderson. I'll point out the mistakes before anyone else can:

a) chapter 1 is cringeworthy.
b) there are various typos I've found while re reading, to change them I have to upload a whole new document. I can't be bothered doing this.
c) I use cliches about hearts a lot.
d) I haven't read it through from beginning to end in one sitting so if it reads badly it's not my fault
e) I'm pretty sure I changed tenses somewhere in it :rofl:
f) I change between Blaine and Kurt's POV quite a bit and I know other fics where they've labelled where they're changing but I think that's kind of weird.
g) I could be linking anyone's fanfic, how do you even know this is mine? :ninja:
h) I'll probably regret posting this in the morning.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/1/Will_We_be_the_Same

after reading chapter 1 again I really think I need to re write it. People should skip that.

I can already tell this is going to turn out great. I NEED MORE CHAPTERS WOMAN! It best be a happy ending though. I don't want to cry again (happy tears excluded) :tongue:
Original post by PrettyRainbows

I can already tell this is going to turn out great. I NEED MORE CHAPTERS WOMAN! It best be a happy ending though. I don't want to cry again (happy tears excluded) :tongue:

Haha, I'm really worried once people get into it because I know they'll be expecting it to turn out a certain way or at least continue the way it's going and I know I can be pretty good at screwing up plot lines. We're talking Ryan Murphy level good here.

My stories on there have had 643 hits since I posted the first chapter last night. That's scary.
Original post by Ambs
I'm trying to keep it 'till Tuesday but it's so hahahaaard!

Ooh, what happened? :biggrin:

Haha, nothing exciting. Just reading fanfic and watching glee all day whilst consuming copious amounts of pringles and coca cola under the pretext that I was ill and needed to stay in bed :biggrin: None of my 'real-life' friends understand my gleekiness, I have one other friend who watches glee and she just thinks is alright, nothing special. But you guys are awesome :h:
Reply 6247

Oh no, that's so unfair! I really wouldn't want anyone to read what I post on here, let alone something like fanfiction! Luckily my friends wouldn't even know what it means though - for them being a hardcore fan means going to a concerts every now and then.

I loved your reply :biggrin: you are eloquent, you speak better English than me!

I hate when I see roleplays on tumblr where they've made Blaine into Darren. It's so weird, they're totally different characters and I prefer it that way. That's why I'll never mention Harry Potter in any of mine :rofl:

Hahaha, I wish :rofl:

I don't like the idea of real people in fanfiction and every Glee one seems to make Blaine into Darren. The only thing in which they are alike is awesomeness :yes:

Haha, nothing exciting. Just reading fanfic and watching glee all day whilst consuming copious amounts of pringles and coca cola under the pretext that I was ill and needed to stay in bed :biggrin: None of my 'real-life' friends understand my gleekiness, I have one other friend who watches glee and she just thinks is alright, nothing special. But you guys are awesome :h:

Sounds like a pretty exciting day to me, except for the pringles :tongue: Same here - a few of my friends saw a bit of the first season, one saw it entirely and is going to the tour with me, but he isn't a real fan - he even mixes up the characters' names :facepalm: I fully agree with the last bit, you guys are amazing :biggrin: Hugs all around!
Us: Hi.
RIB: Hey.
Us: Can we talk?
RIB: But we never do that.
Us: I know, but, uh, I wanted to thank you for giving us that Landslide performance. And Songbird, and everything. Cause, it made me do a lot of thinking. What I’ve realized, is why I’m such a bitch all the time. I’m a bitch because I’m angry. I’m angry because I have all these feelings… feelings for Brittana. That I’m afraid of dealing with. Because I’m afraid of dealing with the disappointment. And, RIB, I can’t suffer through Santana tears anymore, I just can’t.
RIB: I understand that.
Us: Do you understand what I’m trying to say here?
RIB: No, not really.
Us: …I want Brittana to be on. But, I’m afraid of the drama and the clichés. I mean, you know what happened to Finchel on this show.
RIB: Honey, if we were to ever make Brittana boring and predictable, you would either kick our asses or slash us with your vicious, vicious blogging.
Us: Yeah, I know, but… I’m so afraid of what the media will say about it. And still, I have to accept… that I love Brittana. I love Brittana, and I don’t want Puckleberry or Fabrevans or any of those other ships. I just want Brittana. Please say you want that, too. Please.
RIB: Of course we love Brittana, we do. And we would totally put them together if it weren’t for Bartie.
Us: Bartie?
RIB: We love them, too. We don’t want to hurt them, that’s not right, we can’t break them up for no reason.
Us: Yes, you can! They’re just a stupid fake relationship!
RIB: It wouldn’t be right. Fandom, you have to know, if Bartie were to ever break up and we’re lucky enough that you’re still watching… [reaches for fandom]
Us: [pulls away] Don’t.
RIB: …Brittana is so on. Proudly so.
Us: Yeah, well, wow. Who ever thought that being successful meant you could be so doucheish.
RIB: I’m sorry. [tries to hug fandom]
Us: [pushes RIB away] Get off me! [walks away]

I LOVE TUMBLR

RIB are the writers for anyone who doesn't know.
(edited 12 years ago)
Plans for my fic:

Blaine and Kurt talk but while they're talking, Blaine spots Jeremiah-gap-guy behind the counter of the coffee shop they're in. Jeremiah had to flee America in search of work after Blaine, wounded by his split from Kurt, followed him around every job he got in an attempt to woo him in song. Upon seeing him Blaine bursts into song, because he's in London everyone thinks this is cool and Jeremiah soon sees this. He accepts Blaine's offer of a date. They go on it and Blaine proposes (in song) to make up for lost time. They get married. The end.

The next chapter is half written :woo: It's difficult tumblring and writing at the same time but someone's got to do it.
Reply 6250
Plans for my fic:

Blaine and Kurt talk but while they're talking, Blaine spots Jeremiah-gap-guy behind the counter of the coffee shop they're in. Jeremiah had to flee America in search of work after Blaine, wounded by his split from Kurt, followed him around every job he got in an attempt to woo him in song. Upon seeing him Blaine bursts into song, because he's in London everyone thinks this is cool and Jeremiah soon sees this. He accepts Blaine's offer of a date. They go on it and Blaine proposes (in song) to make up for lost time. They get married. The end.

The next chapter is half written :woo: It's difficult tumblring and writing at the same time but someone's got to do it.

:zomg:

Tumblr is no fun at all at the moment, you should be writing! And you do realise that from now on, I'll be telling you to leave TSR whenever you're not updating fast enough, right? :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
:zomg:

Tumblr is no fun at all at the moment, you should be writing! And you do realise that from now on, I'll be telling you to leave TSR whenever you're not updating fast enough, right? :tongue:

:rofl: I've just realised I actually have to take the plot somewhere now. There might not be updates for a while. I might just leave it at the end of the next chapter with a 'guess what happens next'.
Reply 6252
:rofl: I've just realised I actually have to take the plot somewhere now. There might not be updates for a while. I might just leave it at the end of the next chapter with a 'guess what happens next'.

Umm, YES. Seriously, you can't make such a start and then let it hang there! This is going to be so much fun - whenever your characters do something I don't like I'm not talking to you on here any more until you fix it. :tongue: I can imagine the arguments: 'BLAINE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!' etc.

I once read a 700-page novel where the story just ended - apparently the author died before she could finish it and it was something everyone knows before they begin reading it and I had no idea. Worst. Feeling. Ever.

So please make sure you don't die.
(edited 12 years ago)

Original post by Ambs
Umm, YES. Seriously, you can't make such a start and then let it hang there! This is going to be so much fun - whenever your characters do something I don't like I'm not talking to you on here any more until you fix it. :tongue: I can imagine the arguments: 'BLAINE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!' etc.

I once read a 700-page novel where the story just ended - apparently the author died before she could finish it and it was something everyone knows before they begin reading it and I had no idea. Worst. Feeling. Ever.

So please make sure you don't die.

:rofl: In this chapter Kurt slaps Blaine across the face and says he never wants to speak to him again. Guess I won't be hearing from you any time soon :p:

OMG I couldn't imagine doing that. I hate when novels are left with an open ending anyway, I'm always like JUSTTELLMEWHATHAPPENEDALREADY.
I just saw the please make sure you don't die bit :rofl: I have heard the ceiling crack a few times tonight and I keep dreaming that it's falling in so I hope they don't find me under my ceiling with klaine fanfic unfinished in front of me.
Reply 6255
:rofl: In this chapter Kurt slaps Blaine across the face and says he never wants to speak to him again. Guess I won't be hearing from you any time soon :p:

OMG I couldn't imagine doing that. I hate when novels are left with an open ending anyway, I'm always like JUSTTELLMEWHATHAPPENEDALREADY.

I don't like open endings either - I just think 'if I wanted to make up my own story I WOULDN'T BE READING YOUR BOOK!', but in this case you could tell how things were going to end, but since you spent 700 pages getting to that point I wanted to actually read it too! I don't think I've ever been that frustrated in my life.

Did you upload it yet?? :woo: I think that would be possible, Blaine wasn't exactly nice to him. I dread the day when we begin to disagree about :rofl: I know it's your story and you make the calls, but since I actually know you I feel like it's somehow mine too. Sorry :tongue:
Reply 6256
I just saw the please make sure you don't die bit :rofl: I have heard the ceiling crack a few times tonight and I keep dreaming that it's falling in so I hope they don't find me under my ceiling with klaine fanfic unfinished in front of me.

Eek, that's scary! Go sit in another room!

But if it happens, is it ok if I come to the UK to read it on your funeral so everyone can appreciate your talents post mortem? And then we'll all realise that now we'll NEVER find out the ending and then everyone will cry even more and it'll be the saddest funeral ever. Even sadder than when Diana died.

I'll stop being morbid now. Please don't die, fic or no fic :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
I don't like open endings either - I just think 'if I wanted to make up my own story I WOULDN'T BE READING YOUR BOOK!', but in this case you could tell how things were going to end, but since you spent 700 pages getting to that point I wanted to actually read it too! I don't think I've ever been that frustrated in my life.

Did you upload it yet?? :woo: I think that would be possible, Blaine wasn't exactly nice to him. I dread the day when we begin to disagree about :rofl: I know it's your story and you make the calls, but since I actually know you I feel like it's somehow mine too. Sorry :tongue:

Just uploaded

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/7/

I feel like a fraud calling them chapters, they're so short. They're not really chapters, just where I fancy taking a break and moving the story on. Not much happens in it though.

I was actually going to ask your advice on something before because I feel as though it half belongs to the thread now but then I decided against it. If people don't like it they can write their own fanfic based on it :rofl:
Original post by Ambs
Eek, that's scary! Go sit in another room!

But if it happens, is it ok if I come to the UK to read it on your funeral so everyone can appreciate your talents post mortem? And then we'll all realise that now we'll NEVER find out the ending and then everyone will cry even more and it'll be the saddest funeral ever. Even sadder than when Diana died.

I'll stop being morbid now. Please don't die, fic or no fic :tongue:

If you're depressing on here I'll get in the mood to write depressing fic and we all know where that will go. There'll be even less Klaine kisses than on Glee :rofl:

I want to make Kurt mad but I don't want to go overboard. I want there to be room for a realistic reconciliation if you know what I mean. I want him to have healed enough to make it okay for them to get along. I once wrote something as part of a roleplay where he was really angry and it was fun to write but it also showed that he was hurting probably too much for a relationship or anything to be realistic.
Reply 6259
Just uploaded

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/7/

I feel like a fraud calling them chapters, they're so short. They're not really chapters, just where I fancy taking a break and moving the story on. Not much happens in it though.

I was actually going to ask your advice on something before because I feel as though it half belongs to the thread now but then I decided against it. If people don't like it they can write their own fanfic based on it :rofl:

This one was longer though, and I'm still loving it! Kurt is feeling a nice, realistic balance between anger/disappointment and willingness to be won over, with a big splash of awkwardness on the side. Loved the business card, good move from Kurt! And the line about not letting his standards slide had me :rofl: Kurt would be exactly like that!

No, it's true, you should ask my opinion because then I'll be influencing the fic and it won't be as much fun any more! If I start disagreeing with you I'll regret these words and try to force you into listening to me though :tongue:

If you're depressing on here I'll get in the mood to write depressing fic and we all know where that will go. There'll be even less Klaine kisses than on Glee :rofl:

I want to make Kurt mad but I don't want to go overboard. I want there to be room for a realistic reconciliation if you know what I mean. I want him to have healed enough to make it okay for them to get along. I once wrote something as part of a roleplay where he was really angry and it was fun to write but it also showed that he was hurting probably too much for a relationship or anything to be realistic.

Yes, I know what you mean, it can't be too extreme or it'll feel unreal when things work out (and they will eventually... Right? :awesome:). I really think this is a good balance; I liked how he initially deleted the email (proves that he is confident enough to have moved on), yet he is being his nice self and agrees to coffee. If that were me after a break-up I'd pat myself on the shoulder and say I was handling it all pretty well :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending