The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising properly yet...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Samus2
Oh and my prick of a history teacher told us we wrre studying Appeasement and World War 2.
Finally looked at a past exam paper

the course is 1920-1960. FML.

policy of appeasement was during that period?
Reply 181
Original post by marek35
policy of appeasement was during that period?

yeah, we've done that. However, apparently there's a strong focus on the economy of which we've learnt nothing. Add to the fact that we've done nothing post war.
Reply 182
Original post by Samus2

Original post by Samus2
yeah, we've done that. However, apparently there's a strong focus on the economy of which we've learnt nothing. Add to the fact that we've done nothing post war.

Ahhh Edexcel Modern? Saving Britain at a cost? Economy is well boring :wink:

You get a choice between appeasement & economy/social stuff anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much :smile: x
Reply 183
I'm starting my revision tomorrow...
Reply 184
Original post by Bobbler
Ahhh Edexcel Modern? Saving Britain at a cost? Economy is well boring :wink:

You get a choice between appeasement & economy/social stuff anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much :smile: x

Really? We didn't know there was a source question until last week...
SO PREPARED.
Reply 185
Revision? My teacher's not even done teaching C4. :s-smilie:

Still got Integration by parts, volumes of revolution, and (worst of all, or so I've heard) differential equations to do.

The exam's 20th June.

Yeah, I'm totally f*cked.
Reply 186
I have 3 exams next week and still haven't ****ing started.
Original post by MUJ17
I have 3 exams next week and still haven't ****ing started.

Same! One exam on Tuesday, one on Wednesday and one on Friday...I better get revising.
Original post by Kaiser7
Revision? My teacher's not even done teaching C4. :s-smilie:

Still got Integration by parts, volumes of revolution, and (worst of all, or so I've heard) differential equations to do.

The exam's 20th June.

Yeah, I'm totally f*cked.

Don't worry - differential equations are the easiest chapter, just simple integration. I'd watch out for vectors.
Well, I am convincing myself that watching some random German tv thing on the internet counts as revision, so I'm studying hard. :lol:
Reply 190
i have 4 next week :frown: math p4 on monday, physics practical on tuesday, business p1 on wed and math p3 on thurs, oh hell week
Reply 191
Three weeks thursday until my first exam. Just need to work my arse off.
Reply 192
Got two mocks back today, a U in psychology (forensic) and a C in history -.- paniccc!
C2 on friday.. have literally no motivation to do any past papers..

The Sims 3 is not a good thing to start just before exams! :frown:
i have no idea haha soon i guess as i have had one exam allready haha so lets see how that one turns out law and stuff soon so woop NOT
Reply 195
AHHHHH!!!

megaaa struggling with German revision!!! i'm doing AQA AS German but im the only one in my school and i feel so lost!! is anyone else doing German and if you how/what are you revising!!
Original post by hahnna
AHHHHH!!!

megaaa struggling with German revision!!! i'm doing AQA AS German but im the only one in my school and i feel so lost!! is anyone else doing German and if you how/what are you revising!!

I'm doing AQA AS German. Bucketloads of practice essays off the zig zag/ AQA papers. Enough past papers to single handedly clear the amazon rain forest. going over vocab, practice listening/reading excercises that I've been given...
Reply 197
my friend told me that he did crap in edexcel mathematics c1 and c2 and m1 but did great in c3 and c4 and will be giving m2 in june 13th this year 2011

so what he wants to know is that if he does good in mechanics 2 so will he atleast get a C in math A levels

thanks
Original post by bregaied
my friend told me that he did crap in edexcel mathematics c1 and c2 and m1 but did great in c3 and c4 and will be giving m2 in june 13th this year 2011

so what he wants to know is that if he does good in mechanics 2 so will he atleast get a C in math A levels

thanks

Yes but it depends on what "crap" and "great" actually mean. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest