The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ??????????????????

I shall stop correcting you :eek:
Ok then, translate this? :mad::s-smilie::biggrin::wink::smile::frown::p:o:confused::s-smilie::cool::rolleyes::angry::colone::eek::rolleyes::mad::s-smilie::confused::redface::wink::frown:

I got a little way along.... :mad: is when Matt Smith is announced as the doctor, :s-smilie:: may have been better coming first, confusion as to who it is, but maybe it's when you watch him be all wierd at the beginning of the first episode. :biggrin: Is realising that he's better looking than you first thought, as is :wink:. :frown: is when you realise that he doesn't like bacon. :p: is the fish custard moment, and :confused: is when he actually eats it, although :eek: may have been better.

Then I got bored.
Reply 2701
I shall stop correcting you :eek:
Ok then, translate this? :mad::s-smilie::biggrin::wink::smile::frown::p:o:confused::s-smilie::cool::rolleyes::angry::colone::eek::rolleyes::mad::s-smilie::confused::redface::wink::frown:

No no no no!

:mad: David Tennant Leaving
:s-smilie: Matt Smith announced as Doctor
:biggrin: Amy Pond arriving
:wink: Sexual chemistry
:smile: Matt Smith is actually quite good
:frown: Rory dies (of course!)
:tongue: Rory is back!
:confused: Wait, Rory is dead?
:s-smilie: Then I got bored again
:cool: is the fez, of course. Or the stetson. Or even the bow tie, if it comes to that.
Reply 2703
Original post by Teao the Cat

:cool: is the fez, of course. Or the stetson. Or even the bow tie, if it comes to that.

Or all three and the mop.
In case you missed it, there is a new OFFICIAL twitter profile for Doctor Who. @DoctorWho_BBC
Not gonna lie. I had a Doctor Who dream :colonhash:
:looks like it's almost tym for my weekly dosage of doctor who...yippee:biggrin::tongue:
Original post by spacepirate-James
Not gonna lie. I had a Doctor Who dream :colonhash:

What was it of? I dreamt fish were trying to eat me...it wasn't such a good dream :nah:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
What was it of?

:colondollar:

:sexface:
I think the :sexface: answers that. He dreamt about him and an Ood...oh those tentacles :perv:
What was it of? I dreamt fish were trying to eat me...it wasn't such a good dream :nah:

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
I think a more proper question would be: who was it of?

Alas, it wasn't a Time-Lord sex dream.

Those I keep hidden in my sex-diary :sexface:

It was weird because I was in this disused factory with David Tennant and Donna (no idea why). On one hand I was with them, and on the other I was like "Wait a second. Aren't there supposed to be clones in this episode?" We were trying to fight some gigantic metal cylindrical worms that had infested the place. In the end we set them free...all they wanted was to get to the surface. Aww, bless them.

But then Matt Smith and Amy came along and it was awkward. Cause Matt was all like, "Didn't you leave the show?" and Donna was "He ain't bothered." whilst Amy pouted a bit more.

:holmes:

I think the :sexface: answers that. He dreamt about him and an Ood...oh those tentacles :perv:

Don't tell me you've never had an oodgasm :perv:
(edited 12 years ago)

Was there custard involved?
Was there custard involved?

Alas not, just giant fish who wanted to eat me
Reply 2713
all the best people have doctor who dreams :yep:
i think we should all change our avatars into something doctor who related.

i don't know whether i want an Ood, or Amy in pirate gear.
Reply 2715

i think we should all change our avatars into something doctor who related.

i don't know whether i want an Ood, or Amy in pirate gear.

Some of us already have :sexface:
Original post by Aula
Some of us already have :sexface:

*kills with communicator*

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
I haven't had a Dr Who dream. D:
A bit spammy, but look what just came through the post:

:awesome:.
Reply 2719

*kills with communicator*

Spoiler

You really think I won't shoot you first?

Oh noes! If the world ends on Saturday we'll never find out who River really is!

Latest