The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
This one was longer though, and I'm still loving it! Kurt is feeling a nice, realistic balance between anger/disappointment and willingness to be won over, with a big splash of awkwardness on the side. Loved the business card, good move from Kurt! And the line about not letting his standards slide had me :rofl: Kurt would be exactly like that!

No, it's true, you should ask my opinion because then I'll be influencing the fic and it won't be as much fun any more! If I start disagreeing with you I'll regret these words and try to force you into listening to me though :tongue:

Yes, I know what you mean, it can't be too extreme or it'll feel unreal when things work out (and they will eventually... Right? :awesome:). I really think this is a good balance; I liked how he initially deleted the email (proves that he is confident enough to have moved on), yet he is being his nice self and agrees to coffee. If that were me after a break-up I'd pat myself on the shoulder and say I was handling it all pretty well :yep:

Glad it's got the balance for now. No idea what happens next but I'll figure it out in the morning because I'm going to bed now.

Also, 4 people have read it already and I just posted it so the link wasn't on the actual site. The only way they could read it was the link from here. Creepy lurkers who don't post but read fic are creepy :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Have to spoiler because it's a gif from Funeral :rolleyes:
Reply 6262
Original post by e hine e
Glad it's got the balance for now. No idea what happens next but I'll figure it out in the morning because I'm going to bed now.

Also, 4 people have read it already and I just posted it so the link wasn't on the actual site. The only way they could read it was the link from here. Creepy lurkers who don't post but read fic are creepy :s-smilie:

Haha, that's... odd :s-smilie: :tongue: Does means you have fans though! People should de-lurk, it's a lot more fun to actually post as well as read! And we never bite (unless you don't ship Klaine).

Night, I'm off too! :hugs:
Reply 6263

Spoiler

Have to spoiler because it's a gif from Funeral :rolleyes:

YES! My thoughts exactly!! :biggrin: That's amazing! I'll be like that all summer :tongue: Night! x
Original post by Ambs
Haha, that's... odd :s-smilie: :tongue: Does means you have fans though! People should de-lurk, it's a lot more fun to actually post as well as read! And we never bite (unless you don't ship Klaine).

Night, I'm off too! :hugs:

Night :hugs:
Reply 6265
Just read the Klaine Hogwarts fan fic (the one when Klaine are in Ravenclaw.)

Yes, I read all of it. Even the "intense" parts. :tongue:

I think the bit that annoyed me the most was the author's use of the world "cell phone." Yes, if Kurt is talking about it then he would say cell but when it says that the Muggle Studies told them that they would be spending the next two weeks (or something) learning about Muggle cell phones I wanted to scream. Mobile phones you idjit author :colonhash:
Us: Hi.
RIB: Hey.
Us: Can we talk?
RIB: But we never do that.
Us: I know, but, uh, I wanted to thank you for giving us that Landslide performance. And Songbird, and everything. Cause, it made me do a lot of thinking. What I’ve realized, is why I’m such a bitch all the time. I’m a bitch because I’m angry. I’m angry because I have all these feelings… feelings for Brittana. That I’m afraid of dealing with. Because I’m afraid of dealing with the disappointment. And, RIB, I can’t suffer through Santana tears anymore, I just can’t.
RIB: I understand that.
Us: Do you understand what I’m trying to say here?
RIB: No, not really.
Us: …I want Brittana to be on. But, I’m afraid of the drama and the clichés. I mean, you know what happened to Finchel on this show.
RIB: Honey, if we were to ever make Brittana boring and predictable, you would either kick our asses or slash us with your vicious, vicious blogging.
Us: Yeah, I know, but… I’m so afraid of what the media will say about it. And still, I have to accept… that I love Brittana. I love Brittana, and I don’t want Puckleberry or Fabrevans or any of those other ships. I just want Brittana. Please say you want that, too. Please.
RIB: Of course we love Brittana, we do. And we would totally put them together if it weren’t for Bartie.
Us: Bartie?
RIB: We love them, too. We don’t want to hurt them, that’s not right, we can’t break them up for no reason.
Us: Yes, you can! They’re just a stupid fake relationship!
RIB: It wouldn’t be right. Fandom, you have to know, if Bartie were to ever break up and we’re lucky enough that you’re still watching… [reaches for fandom]
Us: [pulls away] Don’t.
RIB: …Brittana is so on. Proudly so.
Us: Yeah, well, wow. Who ever thought that being successful meant you could be so doucheish.
RIB: I’m sorry. [tries to hug fandom]
Us: [pushes RIB away] Get off me! [walks away]

I LOVE TUMBLR

RIB are the writers for anyone who doesn't know.

OMFG! :rofl: Best thing ever!

I just had a jam to this...

I miss Darren's hair... :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

OMFG! :rofl: Best thing ever!

I just had a jam to this...

I miss Darren's hair... :tongue:

He might grow it out a bit over summer, even with the tour I suppose there's still potential. It does mean he'll probably also grow the beard after the tour which I really don't like :no:

So, I made the mistake of discovering my phone is awesome at displaying fanfiction.net so before getting up this morning I read this

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6986838/1/Rites_of_Passage

It's prom from Burt's perspective, then chapter 2 is prom from Blaine's perspective. I initially thought they made Burt sound too young but I carried on reading and actually enjoyed it so they were obviously doing something right. I'd imagine it's pretty difficult to write Burt because we've only seen him in a few scenes and they've mainly been in relation to Kurt so getting inside his head might be weird...

Then I read this

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6856600/1/Apart

This is another future one, still in progress. At times I liked it, at times I didn't but again I kept on reading so it must have had something (I swear it wasn't just that I was avoiding getting up). I hate what just happened though. Too many sad Klaine tears. Hopefully it'll turn out well though

Oh, and I also came across one that was just described as them meeting up after a few years because Kurt had something to tell Blaine. Turned out he had cancer and, in his words, had a 1% chance of survival. It was weird and sad and I didn't read on.
My sister actually called me porcelain this morning :rofl:
He might grow it out a bit over summer, even with the tour I suppose there's still potential. It does mean he'll probably also grow the beard after the tour which I really don't like :no:

So, I made the mistake of discovering my phone is awesome at displaying fanfiction.net so before getting up this morning I read this

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6986838/1/Rites_of_Passage

It's prom from Burt's perspective, then chapter 2 is prom from Blaine's perspective. I initially thought they made Burt sound too young but I carried on reading and actually enjoyed it so they were obviously doing something right. I'd imagine it's pretty difficult to write Burt because we've only seen him in a few scenes and they've mainly been in relation to Kurt so getting inside his head might be weird...

Then I read this

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6856600/1/Apart

This is another future one, still in progress. At times I liked it, at times I didn't but again I kept on reading so it must have had something (I swear it wasn't just that I was avoiding getting up). I hate what just happened though. Too many sad Klaine tears. Hopefully it'll turn out well though

Oh, and I also came across one that was just described as them meeting up after a few years because Kurt had something to tell Blaine. Turned out he had cancer and, in his words, had a 1% chance of survival. It was weird and sad and I didn't read on.

I just read the first one. I thought it was well written, and surprisingly realistic, but it makes me sad that Kurt was so sad, if that makes any sense.
Also read Truth, Love and Evolution this morning. DAMN that's a slow build. 44 chapters and NOTHING HAS REALLY HAPPENED! I still really liked it though. I just hope she posts more chapters pretty swiftly, I need more Klaine :smile:
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
I just read the first one. I thought it was well written, and surprisingly realistic, but it makes me sad that Kurt was so sad, if that makes any sense.
Also read Truth, Love and Evolution this morning. DAMN that's a slow build. 44 chapters and NOTHING HAS REALLY HAPPENED! I still really liked it though. I just hope she posts more chapters pretty swiftly, I need more Klaine :smile:

It made me sad too but

Spoiler

I love the disclaimers on fanfic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee…. If I did, Finn would be killed tragicly, Blaine and Kurt would never age, St. Berry would be back already, And Quinn and Puck would grow old together… Oh and I would be rich!

:rofl:
My new chapter. I didn't proof read it because I was so weird while writing this chapter and I think it was better that it just flowed from my mind. When I start editing, things get really crazy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/8/

Just started reading it back and already noticed a mistake :rofl: sometimes I laugh at myself.
Reply 6273
I'm so lucky the only characters I use are stolen from someone else already :woo:

You can let me read it though, right? :ninja:

Original post by Ambs
You do realise we're all going to do the same now, right? :awesome:

I might post a passage on my tumblr that doesn't reveal who she is.

Hmmm... Just had an idea for a short story of her and the twins.. I might write it in the next few days and post it...
Has anyone seen Chord/Sams' new look?

Cory copycat! :eek:

WARNING: Possible next episode spoiler!!

Spoiler

Original post by neillya1

Spoiler

Hello Chord... :sexface: :tongue:

For e hine e: one of the most creative Burt POV Klaine fics I've ever read. It's pretty good once it gets going!
http://anisalee.livejournal.com/14803.html
Reply 6276
Original post by neillya1

Spoiler

Chord looks so much better :smile:
Has anyone seen this article?
http://tv.uk.msn.com/photos/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=157649220
Completely stupid. Whoever wrote this has no brain, they put stuff like Friends and The Simpsons on there too.

Hello Chord... :sexface: :tongue:

For e hine e: one of the most creative Burt POV Klaine fics I've ever read. It's pretty good once it gets going!
http://anisalee.livejournal.com/14803.html

:cry: I just read the first page and I'm already emotional. All it made me think about was how sad it is we've never got to see Kurt's mum and how she would have been with him when he was going through everything :sad: I know it's fiction and she never really existed to us but that relationship would just have been so precious. I understand why they did it though...they probably couldn't explore Burt/Kurt as well as they have if he'd had a mother figure around but still. I'm sad for Kurt.
Original post by Rickkkkk

Original post by Rickkkkk
Chord looks so much better :smile:
Has anyone seen this article?
http://tv.uk.msn.com/photos/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=157649220
Completely stupid. Whoever wrote this has no brain, they put stuff like Friends and The Simpsons on there too.

Twits.

I think if anything, the only reason people switched off this season is they got bored by the first season. I only stayed watching for Kurt and I know a lot of people didn't like it as much then but got invested in one character so stuck with it and now love it and practically every character. Watching season 1 back now is better because you know where they're going with it but back when it first appeared it was quite difficult to get into in my opinion.
Klaine fanart comic strip thingy

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1816053.html

Quick Reply

Latest