The Student Room Group

How do you say "I love you"...

... without actually saying it?
I know this is a classic, but I have a really hard time admitting my feelings to myself, and even harder to other people. I can't stop thinking about this guy and I really want to tell him, but I refuse to do it. I know it's ridiculous, but it's a pride issue that comes specially from the fact that we've always hated each other...

any advice for me :confused:

Thanks
Reply 1
Try talking to him a lot. Initiate conversation, try and meet up with him alone. Slip into conversations about how he's a nice person and that you care about him... and try and lead on from that
Reply 2
"Main tumse pyar karti hoon"

"Eh?"
Reply 3
Only say it if you're in a relationship with them and even then give it time. People who say it within the first 5 mins are crazy.
Reply 4
Write it in cat turd on his parents bedroom wall
Reply 5
Write it on a piece of paper.
Reply 6
Kiss him? Make your feelings clear straight away.
Reply 7
So what you actually mean is you have a crush on him..?
Original post by Davezk
Only say it if you're in a relationship with them and even then give it time. People who say it within the first 5 mins are crazy.

This. You seem clingy and needy and obviously don't actually know if you do actually love them.

Original post by Blazara
So what you actually mean is you have a crush on him..?

I'm curious about this too.
Reply 9
I love u
"evol I ouy"

Or if you're feeling devilishly crafty: "ouy I evol" :mmm:
Reply 11
Original post by SirMasterKey
This. You seem clingy and needy and obviously don't actually know if you do actually love them.

I'm curious about this too.

Well, they're not in any form of relationship, and she appears to just be horny in that "we hate each other OMG THAT'S HOT" way..
Reply 12
How long have you known him? If you truely mean it, it should come easily. I've known my bf for 2 months and been going for 2 weeks and i sent him a message saying 'i hope you realise how much i care about you . . .', he sent something similar back, so i replied back to him saying 'i hope you do cos i was talking to my sister about you the other day and she says that it sounds as if i'm in love . . . and i think i am . . . X' luckily he said something sweet back saying how he thinks he too :biggrin:

Have you said something along these lines before?
Original post by Blazara
Well, they're not in any form of relationship, and she appears to just be horny in that "we hate each other OMG THAT'S HOT" way..

I read that wrong before. :colondollar: I thought it said something along the lines of why do you have a crush on him (if you hate each other).
Original post by Anonymous
... without actually saying it?
I know this is a classic, but I have a really hard time admitting my feelings to myself, and even harder to other people. I can't stop thinking about this guy and I really want to tell him, but I refuse to do it. I know it's ridiculous, but it's a pride issue that comes specially from the fact that we've always hated each other...

any advice for me :confused:

Thanks

tell him that when you see him "kuch kuch hota hai"

p.s. its not rude
Reply 15
Sorry but if you don't feel like you can tell them to their face, and feel amazing at the same time, it isnt 'love'.

Feelings; yes, a crush; yes.

But love? Wouldnt think so.
Original post by RequiemForADream
"evol I ouy"

Or if you're feeling devilishly crafty: "ouy I evol" :mmm:

I'd so + rep this if I had any left! Backward language is fun :colondollar:
Original post by LadyLondoner
I'd so + rep this if I had any left! Backward language is fun :colondollar:

TI SI NUF!
T'nod yrrow tuoba eht per - eht noitingocer si hguone. p:

(Some words take far too long to respell backwards; I'm blaming all the revision :ninja:)
Reply 18
Avagi lavagov yuvugu.

Quick Reply

Latest