The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He's been an extra for a while I've noticed. When the Arjee Bhajee collapsed, he was one of the guests. He's great! Ronnie looked hot yesterday, especially as she was going up the stairs after being so easily bamboozled by Kat's "cunning" work.
Original post by Aky786UK

Original post by Aky786UK
Anyways, loved Kat's "showdown" with Ronnie. Glad she didn't mellow and warm to Ronnie and just delivered a verbal beatdown. Although I did worry for Kat at the start of it, her teeth were grinding together so bad I thought they'd smash into pieces! Does she always have to act angrily by showing her teeth?!

I can't stand Jessie's acting anymore :sad: It's so horrible to watch, especially compared to Samantha.
Original post by oHellno
I can't stand Jessie's acting anymore :sad: It's so horrible to watch, especially compared to Samantha.

omg i know right ..
I actually love her!
well .. i use to like at her first but now i don't .. she had no face expression :s-smilie:
Oh God, Bobby is just.. :facepalm2:
Original post by Tucking Fypo

Original post by Tucking Fypo
Oh God, Bobby is just.. :facepalm2:

Oh, he is so cute!

EDIT: Just realised I'm not actually watching it, but he was cute yesterday!
Reply 8367
Gay guys can be ruthless too eh
Run Amy, run!
Reply 8369
Max makes me chuckle...
Reply 8370
Loolll it was a sign of appreciation! :tongue:
Reply 8371
Awww, Jack took Ronnie back, thats so cute, wish Ronnie was staying, that baby swap storyline (or should i say the uproar from the storyline)'s ruined everything :frown:
Aw, I just want them to be happy together <3
Reply 8373
Jack is obviously a prick.
I don't like Ian the character, but the guy playing him puts amateurs like Christian and Tanya to shame. Such bad overacting.
Reply 8375
Amy's a little ****.
Original post by RIISE
Amy's a little ****.

Roxy should have left her with Mercy!
Reply 8377
Man, why can't the writers just leave Dot and Jim alone? Why add some ancient sleaze ball into the the programme to break them up? Can't ONE long term relationship remain untainted?
Reply 8378
I just want Jack and Ronnie to be happy :frown:
Reply 8379
I keep thinking that there'll be some sort of a dark, sinister side to that nanny/caretaker or whatever that Dot has employed :beard: And having Mercy as a babysitter is so random!

Latest

Trending

Trending