The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
C ep 6:unimpressed:

Spoiler

Reply 881
Just saw Sket-Dance episode 6.
Not sure if it'll improve but this series isn't as funny/entertaining as I thought it would be.
The quality of these Dragon Box Z Boxsets :coma:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
The quality of these Dragon Box Z Boxsets :coma:

:teehee:
Original post by whitepearlbaby
:teehee:

:awesome:

:rofl: that's the best name ever for a boxset!
Reply 886

I thought that must be some kind of pirate knock off but it looks to be official:giggle:
Reply 887
Just finished 'Colorful' which turned out to be a rather affecting little movie. The character development is excellent, and the depiction of reincarnation, suicide and the afterlife quite convincing. Its pretty slow moving though, and the voice acting for Makoto & Purupuru is a bit 'meh' to begin with, but as you warm to the characters it gets much better.
Reply 888
Original post by caraniel
Just finished 'Colorful' which turned out to be a rather affecting little movie. The character development is excellent, and the depiction of reincarnation, suicide and the afterlife quite convincing. Its pretty slow moving though, and the voice acting for Makoto & Purupuru is a bit 'meh' to begin with, but as you warm to the characters it gets much better.

Hmm, interesting. I think I'll pick this up. Thanks for posting about it, Cara. :smile:
Original post by caraniel

Did you watch it anywhere for free? Or will I have to purchase it to enjoy it? :p:
Reply 890
Original post by Aiko
Hmm, interesting. I think I'll pick this up. Thanks for posting about it, Cara. :smile:

Been on a movie kick this weekend since I don't feel like starting any new series, Colorful grabbed my attention since it tackles some difficult issues.

Did you watch it anywhere for free? Or will I have to purchase it to enjoy it? :p:

Its only recently come out on DVD in Japan so there are only fansubs available at the moment.
ah jin-tan in Ano Hana 6 :rofl: ecchi sketchy one touchy :awesome:
Reply 892
Do we have a manga discussion thread here? :biggrin:
I just read the latest Beelzebub chapter and it's hilarious. And awesome as well. :biggrin:
Seriously beats the anime.
Original post by ella37
I just read the latest Beelzebub chapter and it's hilarious. And awesome as well. :biggrin:

This is the thread for discussing manga. :yes:
Reply 894
Original post by ella37

So did I. Let's tango :colone:

I'm glad it's getting back to what made it good in the first place. Awesome Oga fights :teehee:
Crunchyroll screwed up completely o.O
Also, you know something's wrong with you when men irl leave you cold but men in Anime make your heart pound WTF :rofl:
Reply 897
Original post by AngryJellyfish
This is the thread for discussing manga. :yes:

Oh okay! :biggrin: Just wanted to ask in case I end up spamming. Haha.

Original post by Susant
So did I. Let's tango :colone:

I'm glad it's getting back to what made it good in the first place. Awesome Oga fights :teehee:

Exactly! And LOL moments too. I wish they'd show how his "training" went though, I'm pretty curious. :biggrin: And where IS Kunieda? Did I miss it or has she vanished completely?

Also, you know something's wrong with you when men irl leave you cold but men in Anime make your heart pound WTF :rofl:

..Wait, what's wrong with that? XD
I know something's wrong with me as I start imagining men IRL in yaoi situations. A very unhealthy habit I'm unfortunately developing. :colone:
Original post by ella37

..Wait, what's wrong with that? XD
I know something's wrong with me as I start imagining men IRL in yaoi situations. A very unhealthy habit I'm unfortunately developing. :colone:

What's wrong with that? Well, for one they'll never be close to me :sigh: Plus it's like having imaginary boyfriends isn't it? :lolwut:

Gamma :coma: :colondollar:
Reply 899
What's wrong with that? Well, for one they'll never be close to me :sigh: Plus it's like having imaginary boyfriends isn't it? :lolwut:

Gamma :coma: :colondollar:

Ah.. I never realised that. I should have noticed that considering my lack of men friends. XD

Gamma?

Latest