The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rickkkkk
Damn, its 2:00 this time? I dont know i'll be able to do that D:
Why is it later?
Sorry, its Naya all the way for me xD
But with Dianna's hot new haircut <3 Don't like Quinn though. She's a bitch. And not the good kind like Santana :smile:

People are hoping it means it's more risqué but I doubt it.

Original post by Hravan
I love Lea!!!

Give me a minute and I'll get some of my favourite pictures up...

Spoiler

:party:

We can talk about them together. I know what you mean though.
Reply 6301
This is going to take up a lot of space...

Lea Picspam!

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
This is going to take up a lot of space...

Lea Picspam!

:love: I have so much love for you right now. I love her in jeans and I love her in that black jacket. She just looks awesome all the time. Plus I love her hair.
Reply 6303
Original post by e hine e
Klaine fanart comic strip thingy

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1816053.html

:rofl:

KURT! YOU MOVE ME!!

:toofunny:
Reply 6304
:love: I have so much love for you right now. I love her in jeans and I love her in that black jacket. She just looks awesome all the time. Plus I love her hair.

:redface:

I think I love her hair the most....

I just love her in all clothes... :coma:
Original post by neillya1
With my sleep pattern that's the equivalent of mid-day to me :teeth:

Also major crush for Quinn at the moment :love: She's amazing. Almost on par with Santana :tongue:

Hey! Quinn is mine! Go find another girl from the Glee club :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
btw is it just me or do u guys also think that at some point Sam and Mercedes will end up together? :smile:
Someone just linked me to a piece of Kum fanfiction. I am not impressed. I might read it though :ninja:
Original post by satisfactionatlast
btw is it just me or do u guys also think that at some point Sam and Mercedes will end up together? :smile:

I think they well could :yep:
Hey! Quinn is mine! Go find another girl from the Glee club :tongue:

You needn't worry. Although I find her attractive, lets just say I'm more of a "Kurt" guy than Quinn :tongue: :wink:
Original post by neillya1
You needn't worry. Although I find her attractive, lets just say I'm more of a "Kurt" guy than Quinn :tongue: :wink:

haha :tongue:.... and speaking of Quinn, u know the glee cast on Facebook? I added Quinn and she accepted the next day...oh if it was only really her :frown:

Samcedes ftw! :biggrin:

Someone just linked me to a piece of Kum fanfiction. I am not impressed. I might read it though :ninja:

If you're going to momentarily jump ship, at least do it with a nice bit of Puckurt! :biggrin: :tongue: :awesome:
Original post by diamonddust

If you're going to momentarily jump ship, at least do it with a nice bit of Puckurt! :biggrin: :tongue: :awesome:

I can't even think about Puckurt :no: It's just not happening :p:
Reply 6314
My new chapter. I didn't proof read it because I was so weird while writing this chapter and I think it was better that it just flowed from my mind. When I start editing, things get really crazy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/8/

Just started reading it back and already noticed a mistake :rofl: sometimes I laugh at myself.

When's the next chapter up?? Take Blaine home Kurt! :woo: I loved it despite its sadness - I really know the feeling this chapter is about :sad:

Oh bum. I just remembered Glee's on at 9 this Tuesday, which means 2am for us UKers :sad:

Oh no, 3 am! That's just insane. But I can't go to sleep when Glee's final episode is on :eek3:
Reply 6315
haha :tongue:.... and speaking of Quinn, u know the glee cast on Facebook? I added Quinn and she accepted the next day...oh if it was only really her :frown:

You should make a screenshot of 'Quinn Fabray accepted your friend request' to show your grandkids one day :yep: When you show it just don't mention she's fictional and BAM! Coolest grandparent ever.

Yes, I do believe that Glee is so awesome that even our grandchildren will be watching it :awesome:

I loved it whenever they have some sort of interaction :biggrin: Kurt should be so grateful to Puck; if he hadn't told him to 'go spy on the Garglers' then where would we be now?? :woo:

Aww, that was sweet!

Original post by Ambs
When's the next chapter up?? Take Blaine home Kurt! :woo: I loved it despite its sadness - I really know the feeling this chapter is about :sad:

Oh no, 3 am! That's just insane. But I can't go to sleep when Glee's final episode is on :eek3:

I'm on 970 words, it should be up very shortly :biggrin: it has more dialogue in though at which I fail epically. I see characters more as their thoughts than words :facepalm: I'd be amazing writing a play, it'd all be in voice over.
I keep writing things that I then think could be seen as innuendos so I have to delete. What tumblr has done to my mind....

I hate writing things that might sound cheesy :sad:
Reply 6318
I'm on 970 words, it should be up very shortly :biggrin: it has more dialogue in though at which I fail epically. I see characters more as their thoughts than words :facepalm: I'd be amazing writing a play, it'd all be in voice over.

Yay! :biggrin: I haven't noticed your dialogue being awkward before, so I highly doubt you fail at it!

I'm such a terrible writer that shopping lists are a challenge for me, so I couldn't write a play either. Perhaps you could be the Greek chorus then? :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
Yay! :biggrin: I haven't noticed your dialogue being awkward before, so I highly doubt you fail at it!

I'm such a terrible writer that shopping lists are a challenge for me, so I couldn't write a play either. Perhaps you could be the Greek chorus then? :tongue:

:rofl: I'll just be here writing my Greek play.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/9/

Here it is. No idea if I'm happy with it or not. There was so much I wanted to add at the end (in the story, not in my rambling bit) but I also kind of wanted it to be left there too. WHAT TO DO???!!!

Quick Reply

Latest