The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2760
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Oh madame doctorwho_freak that is simply delightful! I do enjoy this antiquated style of blether. I merely thought I should make you acquainted with the rules, as in my capacity as a moderator, I am obliged to punish those who break the laws of this land most frightfully and I would detest to do that to an innocent young flower such as yourself.

I literally just laughed out loud :') .....and possibly woke people up oops!
Original post by Greg1989
I literally just laughed out loud :') .....and possibly woke people up oops!

Oops, sorry for being so hilarious :tongue: it's a risk I have to take :wink:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Oh madame doctorwho_freak that is simply delightful! I do enjoy this antiquated style of blether. I merely thought I should make you acquainted with the rules, as in my capacity as a moderator, I am obliged to punish those who break the laws of this land most frightfully and I would detest to do that to an innocent young flower such as yourself.

Exceedingly thank you thy majesty!! :tongue: .It is indeed a great honour to be a part of your ardent and exuberant artillery. I affirm you that i wont give you any chance of complain, my royal highness. May our land remain in peace and may the people remain in accord forever...LONG LIVE TSR!! LONG LIVE THE DOCTOR! AND LONG LIVE THE MODERATORS!! (ND THE OODS TOO!! LOL)

:bban::clap2:
Original post by doctorwho_freak
Exceedingly thank you thy majesty!! :tongue: .It is indeed a great honour to be a part of your ardent and exuberant artillery. I affirm you that i wont give you any chance of complain, my royal highness. May our land remain in peace and may the people remain in accord forever...LONG LIVE TSR!! LONG LIVE THE DOCTOR! AND LONG LIVE THE MODERATORS!! (ND THE OODS TOO!! LOL)

:bban::clap2:

Oods :sexface: Moderators :hubba: The Doctor :perv:
Original post by ??????????????????
If so and from the synopsis of episode 7

Spoiler

Well I've said before

Spoiler

The daily fail has released some spoiler pics, and apparently so have The Sun... Basically stay away from those two newspapers (as I'm sure you're inclined to) to avoid spoilers.
Reply 2766
Original post by dirtyoldriver

Original post by dirtyoldriver
Does anybody here knit?

I want to knit my boyfriend a Tom Baker DW scarf for christmas (so obvs have to start early). I have never knit before, am I taking on an extreme challenge?

If you don't knit... well, how incredibly awesome is this present idea :awesome:

Sounds awesome. Just looked it up and it's just garter stitch (so just the basic knit stitch). So as long as you can get the hang of that and changing colours (which also isn't too difficult) the only extreme thing about it is the massive length. Should be fairly simple though!

and I found http://www.doctorwhoscarf.com/ which looks like quite a good website. And I might give this a go over the summer. :teeth:
Need to finish my bags first though really.
Original post by Bella Occhi

Original post by Bella Occhi
Don't know if someone has already put this up here, but just came across this rather interesting theory:

Spoiler

That actually seems to make a lot of sense... tying in the cracks is nice!
Original post by LastLordofTime
The daily fail has released some spoiler pics, and apparently so have The Sun... Basically stay away from those two newspapers (as I'm sure you're inclined to) to avoid spoilers.

Must. Resist. Must. Resist.

Has the episode thread been made yet?
Yay!

steven_moffat:
Only matters to me, but today is the 6th anniversary of the broadcast of my first Dr Who. Blimey! But it's not the end of world ... oh!!
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
We need an upstanding member of this thread to make the Rebel Flesh episode thread.

:hello: I'm procrastinating from revision :wink:

EDIT: It's here
(edited 12 years ago)
Is it weird that I real spoiler sentences as

Spoiler

Reply 2772
Original post by Tasneemo
Is it weird that I real spoiler sentences as

Spoiler

no! I do the same:redface:
Instead of revising chemistry I chose to make this.

Time well spent?
(edited 12 years ago)
Just watching the preview clips for tonight, and I'm pretty sure this has been raised before, but why is Amy wearing the same thing practically every episode? It's just strange...
Reply 2775
Original post by ellie-wellie

Just watching the preview clips for tonight, and I'm pretty sure this has been raised before, but why is Amy wearing the same thing practically every episode? It's just strange...

All the companions do this. Presumably they only take limited clothing with them on the TARDIS :dontknow:
Original post by Aula
All the companions do this. Presumably they only take limited clothing with them on the TARDIS :dontknow:

Ha, I have never noticed that before! Shows how observant I am...
Original post by HugoDuchovny
okay, the current season, episodes about the impossible astronaut , if those aliens HAD indeed been ruling Earth for THOUSANDS of years,
than wouldn't they have been AWARE of when the DALEKS and CYBERMEN and everything else villainous was trying to destroy the world/earth.
ANd wouldn't they have tried to stop the daleks and cybermen to ensure their survival?
Surely they would have a fight with the daleks?

ANd really? The doctor just had no idea of their existence?

And how did he know that the injured one would say just the right command that could be broadcasted ????

Weren't the Silence something to do with Big Bang 2...or is that me not understanding? Or maybe they didn't care about the daleks or cybermen *shrugs*

Well just like everyone else he can't remember them afterwards, so if they weren't posing as a huge threat in the past he'll have just forgotten them, I guess...

He didn't, he was hoping it would say something. That's why he got Canton to annoy it. He just wanted it to say something that he could use. :smile:

They don't bring any luggage with them and the TARDIS cleans the clothes while they wear it?
Reply 2779
Original post by ??????????????????
They don't bring any luggage with them and the TARDIS cleans the clothes while they wear it?

donnor had loads of luggage and I remember an episode where rose took a rucksack home and told her mum she had loads of washing for her.

Latest