The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

A 'skit' they're doing for glee live

Lol, the skit. <3 Heather came out and said like, “So I had a crush on Kurt but that didn’t work out, so I like someone else now. Blaine Warbler, come out here!”
Darren pranced out, blazered. Heather was like, “so hey, I like you, wanna make out?” Darren awkwardly fumbled out something like, “uh, that’s sweet, but….”

While Chris stood stage-right with his arms folded. Chris interrupted them with “Brittany! Are you flirting with my man??” He practically skipped over to Darren, threw himself down on one knee and “proposed” that Blaine join Glee club. Darren accepted, saying he always wanted to do a big, showy Broadway number that he couldn’t do as a Warbler. Chris was like, yeah um I don’t think so, those are all mine. He added, “Or Rachel’s…” kind of bitterly, and out she came for Rain on My Parade.

WHYAMINOTGOING???
Original post by diamonddust
FIC REC! I just teared up.
Set after end of season 1, Finn joins the Trevor project as a volunteer to attone for calling Kurt THE NAME! Then the Glee gang go to gay pride. And something surprising happens.

http://glee-bffs.livejournal.com/10204.html#cutid1

OMG 'Kurtie Hummel' just accepted me on FB! *should not be so excited*

I need to remind myself to read this later.

:rofl: kurtie :rofl:
I'm wondering if the skit

Spoiler

I need videos of the tour now :woo:
Original post by e hine e

Lol, the skit. <3 Heather came out and said like, “So I had a crush on Kurt but that didn’t work out, so I like someone else now. Blaine Warbler, come out here!”
Darren pranced out, blazered. Heather was like, “so hey, I like you, wanna make out?” Darren awkwardly fumbled out something like, “uh, that’s sweet, but….”

While Chris stood stage-right with his arms folded. Chris interrupted them with “Brittany! Are you flirting with my man??” He practically skipped over to Darren, threw himself down on one knee and “proposed” that Blaine join Glee club. Darren accepted, saying he always wanted to do a big, showy Broadway number that he couldn’t do as a Warbler. Chris was like, yeah um I don’t think so, those are all mine. He added, “Or Rachel’s…” kind of bitterly, and out she came for Rain on My Parade.

WHYAMINOTGOING???

OMFG! I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE! 'MY MAN!' BLAINE JOING GLEE CLUB! BIG SHOWY BROADWAY NUMBER! Chris and Darren need a big showy broadway DUET number! This is like one big giant humungous foreshadowing thing... I need a video! Is there a video?
Why does everyone call him Blaine Warbler? It's not even funny! :tongue:

Edit: Clearly can't spell now squee and excitement has melted my brain!
(edited 12 years ago)

WHYAMINOTGOING???

Oh dear god I need to be there. I'm still secretly hoping that my parents got me tickets for my birthday, seeing as it's only 5 days before the first concert at the O2, but they already bought me a weekend in London to see Love Never Dies. DAMN MY LOVE FOR PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!
I am up for any stalking plans though...

OMFG! I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE! 'MY MAN!' BLAINE JOING GLEE CLUB! BIG SHOWY BROADWAY NUMBER! Chris and Darren need a big showy broadway DUET number! This is like one big giant humungous foreshadowing thing... I need a video! Is there a video?
Why does everyone call him Blaine Warbler? It's not even funny! :tongue:

Edit: Clearly can't spell now squee and excitement has melted my brain!

Well that's just from fans who saw the rehearsal, the show is tonight so hopefully out of the thousands there one person will get a camera and film it then upload it to youtube :woo: apparently Chris has had a haircut and it was in the kind of spiky BTW style and Darren's hair was in between gelled and curly :party:

I think they just continued the Blaine Warbler thing from BIOTA or people kept forgetting his last name so they thought it would be funny to continue like that. No idea.

Anyway, WOOP WOOP.
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Oh dear god I need to be there. I'm still secretly hoping that my parents got me tickets for my birthday, seeing as it's only 5 days before the first concert at the O2, but they already bought me a weekend in London to see Love Never Dies. DAMN MY LOVE FOR PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!
I am up for any stalking plans though...

We should stalk :woo: as we couldn't get tickets to see Darren we should all get tickets to see Wicked instead (I really need to see it) and stalk the Glee cast beforehand then go watch Wicked. The Harry Potter premiere is when they're in London too, I could see Emma Watson.

If we'd had more time to organise all that I would so have been up for any stalking plans :yep:

Not even ashamed.
We should stalk :woo: as we couldn't get tickets to see Darren we should all get tickets to see Wicked instead (I really need to see it) and stalk the Glee cast beforehand then go watch Wicked. The Harry Potter premiere is when they're in London too, I could see Emma Watson.

If we'd had more time to organise all that I would so have been up for any stalking plans :yep:

Not even ashamed.

I'm up for Wicked! :love: Though you might all get annoyed with me for mouthing every word of the script and bouncing in my seat! I'm such a Wicked fangirl it's disgusting. I nearly killed my sister when she threw my old and shrunken Wicked hoody away! I'm actually desperate to see Darren as Fiyero, i think he'd be amazing! I always get embarrassed during Dancing Through Life because you just KNOW Fiyero's costume was invented by a horny old lady! :teehee:
Emma Watson? It's all about Alan Rickman and his voice! /perve

I'm up for Wicked! :love: Though you might all get annoyed with me for mouthing every word of the script and bouncing in my seat! I'm such a Wicked fangirl it's disgusting. I nearly killed my sister when she threw my old and shrunken Wicked hoody away! I'm actually desperate to see Darren as Fiyero, i think he'd be amazing! I always get embarrassed during Dancing Through Life because you just KNOW Fiyero's costume was invented by a horny old lady! :teehee:

:rofl: I remember all the theatre students coming back from a London trip at college wearing Wicked hoodies. That was the moment I wished I'd taken Theatre Studies :frown: I was advised against it because I was already doing music. Damn. I could have done that instead of music.

Next chapter's up for anyone reading

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7002640/10/Will_We_be_the_Same
Reply 6369
Never seen Wicked but I'm up for going as long as there's Glee and Harry Potter stalking involved... :perv:
Still alive! :h: Glad that rapture didn't happen, how dare God plan it before this seasons final Glee episode :hmmm:
Original post by Hravan
Never seen Wicked but I'm up for going as long as there's Glee and Harry Potter stalking involved... :perv:

It would be an amazing atmosphere if you could get anywhere near the harry potter premiere. I'd probably be singing a variety of AVPM songs while there.

Original post by neillya1
Still alive! :h: Glad that rapture didn't happen, how dare God plan it before this seasons final Glee episode :hmmm:

My sister just told me it's supposed to happen at 6pm for the guy who predicted it which is 11pm here. I'm pretty worried if that's the case. Still time to empty my cupboards :biggrin:
:rofl: I remember all the theatre students coming back from a London trip at college wearing Wicked hoodies. That was the moment I wished I'd taken Theatre Studies :frown: I was advised against it because I was already doing music. Damn. I could have done that instead of music.

I adore Wicked, I saw it for my 16th birthday and it started the tradition of seeing a west end show every year, so I love it even more. It will never take Phantom's place in my heart though, but I have to admit I cried when Elphaba sang Defying Gravity. It was just soooooo good!
Also, good work with the chapter! Can't wait to see how everything turns out :biggrin:
Original post by PrettyRainbows
I adore Wicked, I saw it for my 16th birthday and it started the tradition of seeing a west end show every year, so I love it even more. It will never take Phantom's place in my heart though, but I have to admit I cried when Elphaba sang Defying Gravity. It was just soooooo good!
Also, good work with the chapter! Can't wait to see how everything turns out :biggrin:

I can't believe I've never seen it :frown: I've never even been to the west end :frown: it sucks living up here and never getting to London. If I'd been well at Cambridge my plan was to catch the train to London as much as possible to see shows.

I've just listened to the full version of Candles and it gives me warm smooshy feelings even though it sounds off at points. And on a side note: I hate Religious Studies!
As it's so close to the finale *sob* I'm feeling a little nostalgic!

Remember the time when...
There were only Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes and Tina in the Glee club? If I remember correctly...
Don't stop Believing was the most overplaye song ever?
Brittany and Santana were just random cheerleaders in the background?
... Matt existed?
Quinn was a total bitc...oh wait
Kurt was adorable and babyfaced and baby penguinish?
Puck sang Beth for...Beth
When Shelby and Rachel randomly sang Pokerface instea of an actual mother daughter duet?
We thought Sam would be 'the boyfriend' (I didn't cause I wasn't following the online fandom then but the point still stands...)
Finn was adorable instead of a total douche?
We could love to hate Jesse
The show didn't make obvious references to the fans with couple names
Rachel had some self respect
Blaine sang Teenage Dream
Kurt tried and failed to be sexy
Blaine got his **** together
'It was worth it!'
Klaine got cockblocked by a keyboard

Can't think of anymore!
Sam broke my wee heart by crying

I've just listened to the full version of Candles and it gives me warm smooshy feelings even though it sounds off at points. And on a side note: I hate Religious Studies!
As it's so close to the finale *sob* I'm feeling a little nostalgic!

Remember the time when...
There were only Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes and Tina in the Glee club? If I remember correctly...
Don't stop Believing was the most overplaye song ever?
Brittany and Santana were just random cheerleaders in the background?
... Matt existed?
Quinn was a total bitc...oh wait
Kurt was adorable and babyfaced and baby penguinish?
Puck sang Beth for...Beth
When Shelby and Rachel randomly sang Pokerface instea of an actual mother daughter duet?
We thought Sam would be 'the boyfriend' (I didn't cause I wasn't following the online fandom then but the point still stands...)
Finn was adorable instead of a total douche?
We could love to hate Jesse
The show didn't make obvious references to the fans with couple names
Rachel had some self respect
Blaine sang Teenage Dream
Kurt tried and failed to be sexy
Blaine got his **** together
'It was worth it!'
Klaine got cockblocked by a keyboard

Can't think of anymore!
Sam broke my wee heart by crying

IT WAS WORTH IT!!

I didn't know much about Sam either, I heard he was getting a boyfriend and when the series began I heard rumours it was going to be him but not enough to make me ship Kum.

I was wondering if they'd do Don't stop believing when this cast 'graduates'. I'd like that but that's because I liked their version of the song...

I was thinking about all this the other day though, look how far we've come :love:

Reply 6377

Ooh, going to Wicked together would be amazing! I've never been to a musical, and going to one with you guys would be sdgjokhkjksjg :woo:
Reply 6378
Original post by Hravan

If this stalking trip is going to take place between the 27th and the 30th I'm all for it :biggrin:
Reply 6379

YES! :woo: I loved it :biggrin: Especially since you didn't jump to this point, you really made it special and sincere!

Quick Reply

Latest