The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
So am I! :biggrin: For me the 27th or the 28th would be ideal - but you guys can go any time you want to, obviously. It's just that if you would happen to go then I'd love to come along :biggrin:

Seeing my first musical with you people would be amazing! :woo:

Wait... which month are we talking about? :tongue:

Original post by e hine e
Spoilers are coming out saying Quinn

Spoiler

I'm scared guys.

WTF>????

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan
Come with me!!

I'd be seeing it by myself otherwise :tongue:

Ooh, how can I refuse an invite like that? When are you going? I'll have to sort out money and stuff. :biggrin:
This is what Blaine's hair should be like. Cut shorter so it can be blaine neat but not gelled.

Oh my... I LIKE! Lots! :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust
Eastwick.

How the **** do I know that??

As we were talking about Wicked earlier, I went on a youtube spree. I've seen this before and this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. The actors playing Elphaba and Fiyero are married in real life.

I must stop imagining Darren as Fiyero but I can't! It needs to happen, he'd be perfect for it!

Edit: I'm LMAOing so hard! I love Youtube. I'm watching the Sweeney Todd revival (which I sort of love and hate at the same time) and someone said:
'Dude, they're bursting into song like? it's the most natural thing in the world, and you're having trouble with the fact that there's no literal PIE? It's called suspension of disbelief, and it's part of going to the theatre.'

Not to mention, they're playing musical instruments!

LOOOL

We should open up a theatre company and make all your sondheim and Darren dreams come true :biggrin:

WTF>????

Spoiler

Ooh, how can I refuse an invite like that? When are you going? I'll have to sort out money and stuff. :biggrin:

I'm mad about it too

Spoiler

Reply 6402

WTF>????

Spoiler

June, sorry :tongue: It's difficult to quote you guys now with all of the spoilers, but I managed to avert my eyes in time. Only two more days, yay! :woo:
We should open up a theatre company and make all your sondheim and Darren dreams come true :biggrin:

I'm mad about it too

Spoiler

Hell yes! Best idea EVER! But how will I prise Darren away from Starkid? :colone:

Spoiler

About the Kliss from some Tumblr genius.

Spoiler

*tears*
Original post by Ambs
June, sorry :tongue: It's difficult to quote you guys now with all of the spoilers, but I managed to avert my eyes in time. Only two more days, yay! :woo:

Sorry about the spoilers! :biggrin:
Yay, late June is perfect for me! :biggrin:
CC on Piers Morgan preview

I ****** love him! He's adorable and hilarious! Though Barack sounded like Brock and I thought of Poke'mon haha!
Edit: And he's smiling with TEETH at the end! :love:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6406
Sorry about the spoilers! :biggrin:
Yay, late June is perfect for me! :biggrin:

No no, thanks for spoilering it, you just know I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to spoilers :tongue: *remembers Prom Queen incident*

Yay, I can't believe we're really going to do this! :woo: How does one go about buying musical tickets? Should I get them in London or order them beforehand?

I just hope it won't be so mind blowing that Glee will be boring on comparison! :tongue:
Reply 6407
CC on Piers Morgan preview

I ****** love him! He's adorable and hilarious! Though Barack sounded like Brock and I thought of Poke'mon haha!
Edit: And he's smiling with TEETH at the end! :love:

He's so cute! We indeed hardly ever get to see his teeth :biggrin:

Is it just me or is he looking incredibly mature in this interview? I swear he just keeps changing every day :love:

Hell yes! Best idea EVER! But how will I prise Darren away from Starkid? :colone:

Spoiler

About the Kliss from some Tumblr genius.

Spoiler

*tears*

Could you imagine, Kurt bumps into Daniel Radcliffe in New York, starts flirting and Blaine pops his head in

''did someone say Harry Potter?'' :rofl:

Awww I love tumblr people.
Original post by Ambs
No no, thanks for spoilering it, you just know I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to spoilers :tongue: *remembers Prom Queen incident*

Yay, I can't believe we're really going to do this! :woo: How does one go about buying musical tickets? Should I get them in London or order them beforehand?

I just hope it won't be so mind blowing that Glee will be boring on comparison! :tongue:

Did e hine e and Hravan want to come too? *knocks on screen* Guuuyyyys! Do you? :biggrin: Anyone else? Not a total randomer we've never spoken to but... anyone else? :tongue:
We've got a bit of time so I think we could order them in June. You'd have to go on ticketmaster and order them from there so I don't suppose it matters whether you're in Belguim or here in London! :biggrin: Oh I'm so excited! :dance:

Original post by Ambs
He's so cute! We indeed hardly ever get to see his teeth :biggrin:

Is it just me or is he looking incredibly mature in this interview? I swear he just keeps changing every day :love:

He really does!

Could you imagine, Kurt bumps into Daniel Radcliffe in New York, starts flirting and Blaine pops his head in

''did someone say Harry Potter?'' :rofl:

Awww I love tumblr people.

:rofl: I'd faint from laughter! :biggrin:
Prom Queen

Spoiler

Prom Queen

Spoiler

I'm just watching that again, first time in a while

Spoiler

Did e hine e and Hravan want to come too? *knocks on screen* Guuuyyyys! Do you? :biggrin: Anyone else? Not a total randomer we've never spoken to but... anyone else? :tongue:
We've got a bit of time so I think we could order them in June. You'd have to go on ticketmaster and order them from there so I don't suppose it matters whether you're in Belguim or here in London! :biggrin: Oh I'm so excited! :dance:

He really does!

I'll have to see if I can get down to London then, I'd really love to come :woo: Wicked on the West End would be AMAZING. Let me know when you're getting tickets and I'll see :biggrin:

I really hope that happens now. The two HPs have to meet.
Reply 6413

He really does!

We we so excited! :awesome: Everyone should come, we could have the meet-up we planned to have at Darren's concert at Wicked instead - sounds like a great alternative to me :biggrin:

Oh, ok, I'll check for prices (just to have an idea. For all I know it could be anything between £20 and £200, I really have no clue! :redface:)
Reply 6414
I'll have to see if I can get down to London then, I'd really love to come :woo: Wicked on the West End would be AMAZING. Let me know when you're getting tickets and I'll see :biggrin:

I really hope that happens now. The two HPs have to meet.

I really hope you can, that would be amazing! We could fangirl in real life and you could laugh at my attempt to speak English (I promise it's funny). Just use the money you mentally saved up for the DCriss concert and use it for this instead :yep:

And that logic is the reason I'm always broke :tongue:
Reply 6415
End of June...

I might be able to make it... I need to figure out dates of when I'm moving but as soon as I know those I can work out if I can make it to London :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
I really hope you can, that would be amazing! We could fangirl in real life and you could laugh at my attempt to speak English (I promise it's funny). Just use the money you mentally saved up for the DCriss concert and use it for this instead :yep:

And that logic is the reason I'm always broke :tongue:

I found some seats I could afford, £24 for ones right at the back of the stalls. Suits me. Would you people be going in the afternoon or evening?
What. the. hell.

Also

From tour rehearsal apparently.
Original post by Hravan
End of June...

I might be able to make it... I need to figure out dates of when I'm moving but as soon as I know those I can work out if I can make it to London :biggrin:

*yay*
Tell us when you know! :biggrin:

I found some seats I could afford, £24 for ones right at the back of the stalls. Suits me. Would you people be going in the afternoon or evening?

I've NEVER attended an afternoon performance EVER and I like my routine so I'd say evening but if it's inconvienient for everyone else then I'm flexible!

I should mention that if we get up at stupid o clock in the morning, we can queue up for daytickets (2 per person) and you get front row seats for £25. I wouldn't recommend it for your first time seeing Wicked though because you don't get the full effect but it's awesome if you see it after your first time. The costumes... :love:

I feel so pervy listening to Darren sing 'Do You think I'm Sexy' (courtesy of Hravan :love:) I just spent the whole song going :coma: and :yes: in my head! :colondollar:
Reply 6419

I thought it would be a lot more expensive, that's great!

I don't know - I could go in the evening on the 27th or the evening/afternoon of the 28th, but I don't know when it's on or what suits you guys best. The 28th would be ideal because I'd feel a bit guilty about leaving my friend on the first night, but he's a big boy and should survive.

I'm not sure about the 29th because I don't know at what time I should head to the O2. I have a floor seat, but I don't know if it's an actual seat or if people will be standing and I need to queue. I really should try to find that out as soon as possible!

You guys are incredibly sweet to want to do it on the end of June, but again, if another date suits you all better then never mind me! I feel guilty for narrowing down the options like this!

Quick Reply

Latest