The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6440
Original post by e hine e

Trash is goood.

So glad I could rep you again 'cause that was just :rofl:
Reply 6441
Original post by Ambs
It wasn't as creepy as it sounds, for once. I was looking for hotel reviews, stumbled across some club reviews, googled one because it said Prince Harry goes there (:awesome:) and BAM! Lots of pictures of the Glast arriving. Sometimes I just think Lord Google wants me to be a stalker :dontknow: :tongue:

:rofl:

I know the clubs and pubs that William and Harry go to :awesome:

(Well, used to go when they were stationed at the RAF base near my home back in England... I also know where Kate does her shopping on Anglesey... Seriously, I swear William is stalking me :teehee: ... He went to Shawbury which is near to home for me.. He's now at Valley which is on Anglesey and I go to Bangor Uni...
Oh yeah, Harry was spotted in Tesco (back home) by one of my family members back when he was stationed at Shawbury :awesome: )
Omg, I am all up for a Glee Society trip to see Wicked! It would be insanely epic!
You may not see a lot of me today. Currently going through all glee live videos on tumblr :woo:

Klaine skit

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNIT9XKJ

Favourite so far (apart from skit)

Fast forward to 2:00 for the really good bit of this. The guy on the far left is Darren :rofl: (i enjoyed the lucky performance too though)

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6445
Original post by Hravan
:rofl:

I know the clubs and pubs that William and Harry go to :awesome:

(Well, used to go when they were stationed at the RAF base near my home back in England... I also know where Kate does her shopping on Anglesey... Seriously, I swear William is stalking me :teehee: ... He went to Shawbury which is near to home for me.. He's now at Valley which is on Anglesey and I go to Bangor Uni...
Oh yeah, Harry was spotted in Tesco (back home) by one of my family members back when he was stationed at Shawbury :awesome: )

Wow! If that was me I would be casually hanging around at those places all the time :tongue: My dream has always been to marry a Disney prince, but a British prince would be one hell of an alternative :woo:

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Omg, I am all up for a Glee Society trip to see Wicked! It would be insanely epic!

I know, it would be amazing! Five people already :woo:

You may not see a lot of me today. Currently going through all glee live videos on tumblr :woo:

I'm trying not to watch them but it's so hard! I really want to be surprised at the concert but I don't know if I can keep away from tumblr for a month :sad:
Reply 6446
Hey guys, hows it going? Havent been on for a few days :smile:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Original post by Rickkkkk
Hey guys, hows it going? Havent been on for a few days :smile:

It's going good :party:

There are live videos and the finale's on Tuesday, what's not to like???

:woo: :woo: :woo:
Original post by Ambs

I'm trying not to watch them but it's so hard! I really want to be surprised at the concert but I don't know if I can keep away from tumblr for a month :sad:

I'm trying to do the same thing :s-smilie: I'll just have to hope people post the best gifs on here, so that I don't miss them too much! But I really want to be at least a bit surprised when I go. I need to find a different obsession to help me get through it. Well, the final HP film is getting closer...

Oh, and my friends and I are honestly buying the pink Starkid sunglasses and will probably wear them there :colondollar:
Original post by shinobi93

I'm trying to do the same thing :s-smilie: I'll just have to hope people post the best gifs on here, so that I don't miss them too much! But I really want to be at least a bit surprised when I go. I need to find a different obsession to help me get through it. Well, the final HP film is getting closer...

Oh, and my friends and I are honestly buying the pink Starkid sunglasses and will probably wear them there :colondollar:

Best gifs from tumblr of general things like episodes or tour gifs?

If people want to be surprised I can put any tour gifs under a spoiler and just mark them tour. Because there are some amazing ones :woo:
Original post by Ambs
It wasn't as creepy as it sounds, for once. I was looking for hotel reviews, stumbled across some club reviews, googled one because it said Prince Harry goes there (:awesome:) and BAM! Lots of pictures of the Glast arriving. Sometimes I just think Lord Google wants me to be a stalker :dontknow: :tongue:

Oh THAT club! My sister knows the owner and she went there and hated it haha!

Original post by PrettyRainbows

YAY!

Klaine skit

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNIT9XKJ

Favourite so far (apart from skit)

Fast forward to 2:00 for the really good bit of this. The guy on the far left is Darren :rofl: (i enjoyed the lucky performance too though)

OMFG Single Ladies... I'm having that 'I want to be a gay man' feeling again!
IWTHYH- :cry:
I'm actually shocked by how good Darren was in SLS. He didn't have that nervous shaky voice thing! :biggrin:

OMFG FRIDAY! :rofl: I've been constantly singing it since Prom Queen aired haha! I feel all warm and fuzzy at Darren being in the song! TRANSFER!
*goes to watch skit*

This is a welcome break from revising Utilitarianism!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6451

I agree that a new obsession would make it easier to keep away from spoilers, but then again I'm really fickle and I don't want to like 'meh, Glee' before the concert :tongue: Not that I think I'll ever be indifferent about Glee, but still...

That's so cool :biggrin: I'm in love with my own sunglasses (they're by Lagerfeld, and the man himself said they looked good on me when I met him :woo:), otherwise I'd buy them too!
OMFG THE SKIT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I cried with laughter at Kurt's skipping! :biggrin:
ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MY MAN??? :awesome:
Reply 6453
Best gifs from tumblr of general things like episodes or tour gifs?

If people want to be surprised I can put any tour gifs under a spoiler and just mark them tour. Because there are some amazing ones :woo:

If you wouldn't mind, that would be awesome :colondollar: I'm a weakling, and it would make not clicking the videos a lot easier. Thanks so much :biggrin:

When is there going to be a new chapter by the way? :woo:

Original post by diamonddust

YAY!

I'm actually shocked by how good Darren was in SLS. He didn't have that nervous shaky voice thing! :biggrin:

*goes to watch skit*

Oh, that's a pity - there goes my plan :tongue: I highly doubt they would go to the same club again anyway. Any other celebrity hangouts you know about? :awesome:

I am supposed to be revising for my SAT :redface: I'm taking the online practice test and whenever I finish a section before time's up I quickly come on here :tongue:

YAY!

OMFG FRIDAY! :rofl: I've been constantly singing it since Prom Queen aired haha! I feel all warm and fuzzy at Darren being in the song! TRANSFER!
*goes to watch skit*

I really wish they'd had Chris perform IWHYH live on the show for the episode because if he can sing it like that in front of that many people, that's pretty special.

I think Darren works better in front of a live audience, he seemed nervous on TV but less nervous on Ellen where there was an audience he could play to.

The skit is special. I've watched it about 4 times already.

Single ladies is :woo:

Friday is :rofl: I love Darren's outfit. He was in New York too but the video for that is fuzzy and flashy. I'm yet to find Loser Like Me.
Original post by Ambs
If you wouldn't mind, that would be awesome :colondollar: I'm a weakling, and it would make not clicking the videos a lot easier. Thanks so much :biggrin:

When is there going to be a new chapter by the way? :woo:

Oh, that's a pity - there goes my plan :tongue: I highly doubt they would go to the same club again anyway. Any other celebrity hangouts you know about? :awesome:

I am supposed to be revising for my SAT :redface: I'm taking the online practice test and whenever I finish a section before time's up I quickly come on here :tongue:

I'm going to pretend you didn't ask me that. Are you aware just how many times I have to watch those videos today?!?!
Reply 6456
I'm going to pretend you didn't ask me that. Are you aware just how many times I have to watch those videos today?!?!

Not really no, but I'm glad to hear it's that good :biggrin: I can't wait!! :woo:

But... I need a new chapter to reward myself for studying and keeping away from spoilers! Please pretty please? :puppyeyes:
Can't stop laughing!

Glee live gifs

Spoiler

His FACE! :rofl:

Spoiler

Ugh... brain... gone!
Reply 6458

Did you start your fanfic? Could you link please :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Can't stop laughing!

Glee live gifs

Spoiler

His FACE! :rofl:

Spoiler

Ugh... brain... gone!

The single ladies gifs are the best. I loved how Darren couldn't keep a straight face when Chris said that line :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest