The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dorame
I have no idea how to use the spoiler html.

Put in
and then (remove the * in the second tag). Text goes in between.
Reply 3001
Original post by TulipFields
He kissed her back? Still, if kissing is cheating, surely Rory being kissed by Jenny was also cheating?
Thats said, I never liked that Amy was all over Dr in front of Rory

She kissed him on the cheek, not on the mouth. I don't think that would be cheating but you can tell Rory is getting attached to Jennifer.
Reply 3002
Original post by ??????????????????
Put in

Spoiler

(remove the * in the second tag). Text goes in between.

I was doing it with <> haha.

Spoiler

XD just kidding I know it isn't that.
Original post by dorame
I was doing it with <> haha.

Spoiler

XD just kidding I know it isn't that.

Somebody above said it was the darts :tongue: BUT WHAT IF... Moffat knew TSR people look at those hints and put it in deliberate to make us think it was the Darts! :O
Reply 3004
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Who wouldn't kiss her back? :pierre:

Okay okay my ORIGINAL comment was that AMY cheated because she was getting married in the morning and decided to try it on with someone other than her husband...even if the Doctor stopped it or is excused from kissing her back because she's so damn hot, that was still cheating.
Reply 3005
my thoughts exactly :wink:
Has anyone bothered to go get italicised words yet?
Ape mentioned 'bout the snowglobe a page back or so.

Do you think we'll actually find out what it is or what it does? :holmes:
Original post by Mr.Messy
Anyone notice how the clones are like opposites of one another? Yes they all the same memories/emotions, but they deal with it in a different way. If you watch the Preview Clip 2, you can see that Clone Jennifer is taking the lead and is prepared to fight the real versions, 'us and them', whereas human Jennifer is scared and just wants help. Also Cleaves, who when seeing the Doctor team up with gangers, brought the electrocution device to kill them, but in Clip 2, she says "I just want to live in piece." when Clone Jennifer says we must go to war with the humans.

Anyway I wonder if this is true with the Clone Doctor. Will he be bad? :O
And I'm also wondering how the real Doctor will deal with his clone version, he didn't want to eliminate the gangers because 'life is scared', so he wouldn't kill Clone Doctor.

Spoiler

ok back to revision :yawn:

I've noticed that Cleaves woman was more subdued as a clone, whereas Jenny the clone was running riot... Evil Dr would be cool though :ahee:
Reply 3009
Original post by greeneyedgirl

I don't know if anyone has posted it yet, but it looks like the message is: message interrupted
Original post by spacepirate-James
Ape mentioned 'bout the snowglobe a page back or so.

Do you think we'll actually find out what it is or what it does? :holmes:

I was wondering why he was twirling it all the time..
Yes

message interrupted

Interesting :smile:

My attempt at guessing the next episode (Amy's story) by adding on various theories and speculation:

Amy is a clone. We don't know when she's been cloned. Silents cloned her. She has a psychic link to the real Amy hence all these Kovarian appearances. The Doctor knows this. The scanner is scanning both the clone Amy and through the psychic link, the real Amy. One is pregnant, the other is not.

Amy told the Doctor she was pregnant because the psychic link leading to the real Amy is actually pregnant. At the end of episode 6, we see the clone Amy die or something, and the viewers find out she was a clone. That the real Amy has been ...

Spoiler

The most important observation to back this is the Doctor's hints. He knew about the Flesh technology. At least, a later version of the technology. He wanted to investigate it without Amy and Rory. He was questioned about knowing about a later version of the technology in the bathroom by the man and Amy. He gave Amy a long stare.

To back up the psychic link between Amy and Clone Amy, he tells clone Amy in Rebel Flesh to 'breathe'. The same sort of messages that Kovarian has been giving the real Amy as if to guide her through pregnancy. &quot;I think she's just dreaming/It's fine. You're doing fine. Just stay calm&quot;.

Why tell her to breathe? I think he was giving the clone a message which would no doubt be passed onto the real Amy. Just like the Kovarian messages are passed from real Amy to Clone Amy.

Finally a spoiler from a trailer

Spoiler

Will come back to this post on Saturday to :smug: or to :getmecoat:

Agreee with what I've read of this (haven't read spoilers. Am typing tis with eyes shut so dodn't see spoilers while quote so spelling probs very off
My attempt at guessing the next episode (Amy's story) by adding on various theories and speculation:

Amy is a clone. We don't know when she's been cloned. Silents cloned her. She has a psychic link to the real Amy hence all these Kovarian appearances. The Doctor knows this. The scanner is scanning both the clone Amy and through the psychic link, the real Amy. One is pregnant, the other is not.

Amy told the Doctor she was pregnant because the psychic link leading to the real Amy is actually pregnant. At the end of episode 6, we see the clone Amy die or something, and the viewers find out she was a clone. That the real Amy has been ...

Spoiler

The most important observation to back this is the Doctor's hints. He knew about the Flesh technology. At least, a later version of the technology. He wanted to investigate it without Amy and Rory. He was questioned about knowing about a later version of the technology in the bathroom by the man and Amy. He gave Amy a long stare.

To back up the psychic link between Amy and Clone Amy, he tells clone Amy in Rebel Flesh to 'breathe'. The same sort of messages that Kovarian has been giving the real Amy as if to guide her through pregnancy. &quot;I think she's just dreaming/It's fine. You're doing fine. Just stay calm&quot;.

Why tell her to breathe? I think he was giving the clone a message which would no doubt be passed onto the real Amy. Just like the Kovarian messages are passed from real Amy to Clone Amy.

Spoiler

The breathe could also be something along the lines of her just not doing it. Like the clones cleaves didn't feel the plate was hot.

Original post by Gemini92
Spoilers are like this: [noparse]

Spoiler

[/noparse]

I think the &quot;Rory fails to score a double&quot; thing was refering to the darts game at the start.

It was darts.

Original post by greeneyedgirl

Someone did, sorry can't remember who as was when I went throguh 7 pages of posts. Message interupted. Noone seemed to go with it though.

I wonder if the messages are something to do with Amy?

Spoiler

To back up the psychic link between Amy and Clone Amy, he tells clone Amy in Rebel Flesh to 'breathe'. The same sort of messages that Kovarian has been giving the real Amy as if to guide her through pregnancy. "I think she's just dreaming/It's fine. You're doing fine. Just stay calm".

Spoiler

Perhaps she was cloned whilst being with Silents (You have been with us for many days). Where does it say that she was treated with cruelty? :holmes:
At a guess, if it is the monastery inside the globe (not sure), to check the status of their mission. He knew about the whole place. He perhaps picked up a souvenir from the future.

And he checks it regularly to see if the place ends up in ruin or stays the same. As if altering time is having an effect.

Wild wild theory. :awesome:

that's probably right. oh you so shmart.

:moon:

though you do have to wonder if a factory turns into a souvenir from the future, something big must've happened to it for it to become 'famous (or infamous) as it were...
Perhaps she was cloned whilst being with Silents (You have been with us for many days). Where does it say that she was treated with cruelty? :holmes:

One problem with that is she sees Madame Kovarian before she gets kidnapped at that point. :holmes:

I just thought on both threads I haven't said how I felt about the episode...I really enjoyed it.
Reply 3016
Someone's probably already pointed out this but did anyone notice the similarity:
When Amy woke up with the Silence she thinks she's only just got there, but they say that she's been with them for several days
and when Cleaves/ganger is found after the solar lightening, she says it's only been a couple of minutes, but the Doctor says it's been hours instead.

(sorry if this should be in spoiler tags, but its nothing thats not been clearly in the episodes)
Original post by SirMasterKey
One problem with that is she sees Madame Kovarian before she gets kidnapped at that point. :holmes:

I just thought on both threads I haven't said how I felt about the episode...I really enjoyed it.

Well, from Ape's idea- its real Amy that see Kovarian, but the clone gets the messages anyway?
Well, from Ape's idea- its real Amy that see Kovarian, but the clone gets the messages anyway?

If that's the case then it was clone Amy that gets kidnapped in TIA and not the real Amy. Which could of course be the whole, when on Earth (and where :awesome:) did the real Amy get kidnapped?

Perhaps

Something to do with Prisoner Zero? Someone mentioned when Jen had the long neck that it was like him and he knows about the Silence, perhaps kidnapped and cloned at some point in those years? Although I'm not sure that could work as P0 would have been able to get off of Earth. :holmes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Great theory AGI!

Latest