The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 10000
Original post by Mess.
You won't get away tickets unless it is Blackburn or perhaps Fulham (off the top of my head).

As for home tickets you would be best buying a membership card and then hoping for the best with some early mornings online.

Will you do the honours and make the new thread? :smile:
Reply 10001
Original post by kuks
Will you do the honours and make the new thread? :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31657503#post31657503

Done :h:

I'll close this one now :yep:
Aguero is worth £30m maximum.

Suarez in my opinion is better than him simply because of his work rate. If Liverpool get in two out and out wingers in the summer to help supply Carroll it'll mean Suarez can drop deeper like Rooney does to link up play better with Gerrard and Meireles.

Anyone who wrote off Torres is a bit dumb to be honest. There's no doubting his goal/games ratio, the only issue with him was his head would often go or he'd not hold the ball up well enough and fall over a lot which got annoying.

Suarez is the type of player who'd be of value to any team purely because of his work ethic like Park, Hernandez, Kuyt, etc. whereas Torres and Aguero need to be played in the correct system to fit in and be effective.

Look at the work ethic of Chile in the WC, it was unbelievable.

To be honest I wouldn't sign Aguero, I'd look at someone who harasses defenders like Suarez. Two strikers like that in your team like Rooney and Hernandez and it gives you an entirely different edge.
Reply 10003
JK.
x

Close this one please as I can't do it for some reason :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
I just can't get enough....LUIS SUAREZ!
Reply 10005
Original post by Mess.
Close this one please as I can't do it for some reason :s-smilie:

Don't you have to be a mod?
Original post by kuks
Don't you have to be a mod?

Subs can (usually) close their own threads.
Reply 10007
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31658115&posted=1#post31658115

This is the new thread just incase it wasn't too clear above :h:

Latest