The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8400
An episode that's actually aired or one that your brain made up?
Reply 8401
You should tell us what happened! I bet it was more exciting than the recent episodes.
Haha!
To be honest, that is not that unrealistic. In fact, it is a lot more realistic than Heather having a child with Darren lol! :redface:
:afraid:
Reply 8404
Cant believe it, Cheryl Fergison (Heather) has ACTUALLY married her Morrocan boyfriend who she met on an INTERNET FORUM, is 21 YEARS her junior, and is getting her lawyers to fastack him a UK VISA.

Even if she was slim and decent looking there'd still be alarm bells ringing, isn't there anyone around to advise her??? I seriously hope for her sake that he isn't doing what he probably is doing....
EastEnders, somehow, just won a BAFTA. They put forward that episode with Billy's death, so yeh.
Reply 8406
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a320835/cheryl-fergison-marries-in-morocco.html wonder if the producers were influenced by this for Heather's storyline :ninja:
this was your dream :laugh:
a tru EE fan even think about it when sleeping :h:
well that leaves fatboy free for you :wink:
Reply 8408
Eastenders time! :biggrin:
Reply 8409
Booty is the chavviest name for a beauty parlour ever.
Reply 8410
Michael has avoided getting a beating so many times since Max first punched him
Reply 8411
Fatboy and Kim are the funniest on Eastenders
Reply 8412
What a dirty old perv, leave her alone :angry:
Reply 8413
Mr Bishop leave Dot and Jim alone!!! Argh, why cant a couple stick together??
Dot does deserve happiness though, so maybe if they killed of Jim beforehand then it would be ok.

And Kims so jokes, one of my favourite characters :h:
This.
aunt kim :rofl2: she is such an awesome character :adore:

how on earth did billys death win an award?! :lolwut: i thought that episode was so **** man

feel really sorry for fatboy :frown: and wth with dot's pervert :|

i hope ronnie doesnt go :sigh:
shouldve been the baby swap for the lulz :teehee:
The episodes are all so boring at the moment.
Did anyone else think the middle cushion on Jack's sofa really didn't fit in with the rest of the decor?
Original post by Roobsa
Booty is the chavviest name for a beauty parlour ever.

Latest