The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by i.am.lost
Did anyone else think the middle cushion on Jack's sofa really didn't fit in with the rest of the decor?

HAHA!! When I saw that scene, all I thought was....that must be a really uncomfortable sofa, there won't be any room to actually sit!!

Hence all the standing that goes on in that room..
ahhh cute u cud just pretend it was real :h:
i missed most of today's saw the from when jack tells ronnie to leave plz don't go ronnie :puppyeyes:

i found ronnie's twin
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZWeCed-Fu_A/S8SJXsGw_LI/AAAAAAAAAY4/BwIvhCA7eX4/s1600/Michelle_Pfeiffer_214901.jpg
yeh don't u think she looks like ronnie :s-smilie:
love her too watched one of her old films last week what lies beneath was :awesome: not a good idea to watch it on your own in the middle of the night tho :ninjagirl:
Original post by sarah1991
yeh don't u think she looks like ronnie :s-smilie:
love her too watched one of her old films last week what lies beneath was :awesome: not a good idea to watch it on your own in the middle of the night tho :ninjagirl:

Thought that for a long, long time. :smile:
They could act together. That would be cool. :smile:
Original post by affinity89
Thought that for a long, long time. :smile:
They could act together. That would be cool. :smile:

:five: yeh that wud be cool, think michelle is probably quite a bit older than samantha tho but they would so pass as sisters :yep:
not sure if i've watched that one never remember the names of films i watch, then i'll get to the middle of a film and it'll seem familiar and then i remember i've already watched it :facepalm: the name sounds familar :s-smilie:
i can't watch scary movies on my own anymore get really paranoid that i can hear noises :sigh:
Loved the scenes with Fatboy and Kim, great stuff! Am quite liking Dot's flirtation with the other guy, something different. And also what's latest with John Bardon who plays Jim? Is he not coming back now? The synopsis for tomorrow's episode doesn't sound too positive for Jim.

BTW, Ronnie looked FINE! I'm just enjoying this drool fest before she disappears...:wink:
The storyline with Dot, Jim and this other randomer is stupid. Obviously no couple young or old can have a happy ending in EE :colonhash:

Original post by Aky786UK
what's latest with John Bardon who plays Jim? Is he not coming back now?

Spoiler

LOL at the pot man smashing the tray into the bar!
Reply 8429
Original post by secretmessages

Original post by secretmessages
The storyline with Dot, Jim and this other randomer is stupid. Obviously no couple young or old can have a happy ending in EE :colonhash:

Spoiler

I hope he dies, not because i dont like him, just i hate the thought of Dot and Mr Bishop carrying around behind his back :puppyeyes:

He deserves a tear-jerking death scene, julias theme and all :h:
Aww Jim! :frown:
Reply 8431
Original post by BenjyK
I hope he dies, not because i dont like him, just i hate the thought of Dot and Mr Bishop carrying around behind his back :puppyeyes:

He deserves a tear-jerking death scene, julias theme and all :h:

He's going:

Spoiler

Reply 8432
Oh, we rarely get to see the back room of the laundrette!
Original post by Roobsa

Is this as exciting as EE gets these days? :wink:
Reply 8434
Original post by morris743
Is this as exciting as EE gets these days? :wink:

Haha! I guess it is.
Original post by Roobsa

Original post by Roobsa

I swear it doubles in size every time we do see it.
Reply 8436
This episode is a bit weird...
Aw, Dot. :frown:
Reply 8438
Also, this is the first time I'm finding Edward weird... hmm.
Reply 8439
Original post by mel0n
This episode is a bit weird...

I don't like it. It's not a storyline fitting of Dot's legendary status on the square.

Latest