The Student Room Group

PHYA1 - Physics Unit 1 Exam - 24th May 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Naum
Proton IS the most stable Baryon.

There are theorys to suggest they could decay into something else but nothing is proven yet.
Reply 201
haHAHAH ONE OF THE 6 MARK QUESTION, I WROTE QUITE A BIT BUT THEN WROTE AT THE BOTTOM "PLEASE BE NICE MR OR MRS MARKER LOL"
Reply 202
Original post by Limitless
There are theorys to suggest they could decay into something else but nothing is proven yet.

For the purposes of A level physics the proton is the most stable baryon.
Reply 203
Original post by buzza786
haHAHAH ONE OF THE 6 MARK QUESTION, I WROTE QUITE A BIT BUT THEN WROTE AT THE BOTTOM "PLEASE BE NICE MR OR MRS MARKER LOL"

If your examiner is a dick, then you are ****ed.
Reply 204

Yeah, and we HAVE to mention it even though it isn't on spec and not even proven. Dumbass.
Reply 205
If your examiner is a dick, then you are ****ed.

i hope not
can anyone make a list of the questions please. im trying to find out the correct answers, an unofficial mark scheme. :frown:
Reply 207
Original post by Naum
Yeah, and we HAVE to mention it even though it isn't on spec and not even proven. Dumbass.

Chill out. I just thought it was an interesting fact. You need to learn to relax.
Original post by biologyunit1may16
can anyone make a list of the questions please. im trying to find out the correct answers, an unofficial mark scheme. :frown:

I'd like that too but cant remember any of the questions now! - someone must have the exam paper??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 209
Chill out. I just thought it was an interesting fact. You need to learn to relax.

Very interesting, as you may have seen by the replies to it. Smartass.
Reply 210
I can think of a few marks I've dropped now, including my explanation of why terminal PD decreases with amps, and not including the arrow on the Feynman diagram. Ah well, hopefully I've scraped 120.

Just to confirm for the last 2, did people get 1.33A, and 2V? Or was it 4V?
Im baffled on the 3rd last question. It was a proof question then I prooved it, AND i did get 5 its in my working, but it asked for an answer so I was baffled, and put 3 because each resistor is 3 the way they worded that question is Fu**** retarded.
Original post by anil10100
I can think of a few marks I've dropped now, including my explanation of why terminal PD decreases with amps, and not including the arrow on the Feynman diagram. Ah well, hopefully I've scraped 120.

Just to confirm for the last 2, did people get 1.33A, and 2V? Or was it 4V?

pretty confident it was 1.3 and 2
Reply 213
Original post by Naum
Very interesting, as you may have seen by the replies to it. Smartass.

How do you know people never found it interesting you do not have to reply to the comment to acknowledge it. Science is not just about learning to pass exams. It is about learning and trying to understand the world around you.
Reply 214
Original post by FrightBright
Im baffled on the 3rd last question. It was a proof question then I prooved it, AND i did get 5 its in my working, but it asked for an answer so I was baffled, and put 3 because each resistor is 3 the way they worded that question is Fu**** retarded.

Same I did all my working managed to prove it but what was I suppose to write on the dotted line?
Reply 215
could you send it to me please :smile:
Same I did all my working managed to prove it but what was I suppose to write on the dotted line?

If we both complain to our teachers who can report this then we would get full marks. I dont want a stupid examiner who see's that I've got it wrong and automatically doesnt give the marks I deserve.
what was the gradient for on the graph? =/ i probably fukd up big time
Reply 218
Original post by FrightBright
If we both complain to our teachers who can report this then we would get full marks. I dont want a stupid examiner who see's that I've got it wrong and automatically doesnt give the marks I deserve.

Depends on the grade I get in August. If it is a B I'm requesting a remark. I asked for my paper back for the Jan11 paper there are like 6 marks the examiner never gave me and with those 6 I could have moved from a C to an A. I can't get a remark for that paper now I'm well pissed off.
Reply 219
How do you know people never found it interesting you do not have to reply to the comment to acknowledge it. Science is not just about learning to pass exams. It is about learning and trying to understand the world around you.

Yup, you can shut up now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending