The Student Room Group

AQA BIOL2 Biology Unit 2 Exam - 26th May 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by therapist_1
Yup thats why I hate bio...just gona push my luck and see what I could do..I'm goin through all HSW from text book and past papers now..then I have to dosome C2 maths......mr brain is gona POP!! :banghead:

................. :colone::colone:

One question was why is reservoirs used . Answer returns bubble to start. A
Another question is how to calculate water uptake. Answer distance and time AND radius of equipment.
Gonna fail :frown:

Do we need to actually know HSW? I didn't know that... Or is it random and textbooks give examples.
How'd you know I watch Bleach...
Reply 441
going over biol2...probz finish all papers by late 2night
Original post by TlanTlan
Tommorow is:

Jan 11 Bio2
How science works
End of unit questions in nelson thornes again.
Maybe go over some exam style questions from other chapters.

Oh and C2 revision on top of that, oh happy days.

Kill me now.

I have to revise, Maths, Science, Chemistry and economics tomorrow. Last unit for each. :frown:
Original post by TlanTlan
Tommorow is:

Jan 11 Bio2
How science works
End of unit questions in nelson thornes again.
Maybe go over some exam style questions from other chapters.

Oh and C2 revision on top of that, oh happy days.

Kill me now.

Think yourself lucky, I have a general studies exam as well :frown:
AQA going to ask some super s*** questions for this exam as usual, for that I can be sure :angry:
Original post by ??????????????????
One question was why is reservoirs used . Answer returns bubble to start. A
Another question is how to calculate water uptake. Answer distance and time AND radius of equipment.
Gonna fail :frown:

Do we need to actually know HSW? I didn't know that... Or is it random and textbooks give examples.
How'd you know I watch Bleach...

Those are just examples...in knowing them, just see what the could ask. The could give a similar situation and you will have an idea where to look at. It help very little though.

Your name is sooo anonymous i had to click it and the first thing comes up that you have joined soul society (bleach)...
Those are just examples...in knowing them, just see what the could ask. The could give a similar situation and you will have an idea where to look at. It help very little though.

Your name is sooo anonymous i had to click it and the first thing comes up that you have joined soul society (bleach)...

Bleach is pretty terrible... Only watch it for the opening/endings and sword fights. The anime with my avatar from is much much better but you probably can't tell just from an eye. Though if you've seen the anime you'd instantly know about the eye so :/
Original post by nasira372
AQA going to ask some super s*** questions for this exam as usual, for that I can be sure :angry:

Just to make you feel better *cough*-worse-*cough* june exams are usually the super hard ones...
Bleach is pretty terrible... Only watch it for the opening/endings and sword fights. The anime with my avatar from is much much better but you probably can't tell just from an eye. Though if you've seen the anime you'd instantly know about the eye so :/

I'm so tempted to ask which anime is that avatar from...and so i will ask kindly..
Which anime is that from? please tell me...:smile:
That should be it:biggrin: thanks:biggrin::cool:

No problem.

Let's hope that question comes up...and is worth 20 marks on its own. :eek:
Original post by nasira372
Questions are so random. I saw one asking for the rate of singing in crickets... Which is easy to calculate but why do we need to?!?

I'm so tempted to ask which anime is that avatar from...and so i will ask kindly..
Which anime is that from? please tell me...:smile:

Code Geass.
Very sad. :frown:
Original post by SittingOnCornflakes
No problem.

What is worth 20 marks on its own? Sorry to butt in, but that just scared me!:eek:
Original post by HaimishaParekh
What is worth 20 marks on its own? Sorry to butt in, but that just scared me!:eek:

Oh hehe, it was just a joke (a pretty bad one evidently).

Earlier, we worked out the answer to quite a simple question, probably worth only 2 marks so I just crazily wished that it would come up in the exam and be worth a riduculous amount of marks so that I could get a good grade without having to use my brain too much. :biggrin:
Guys, I'm sooo scared for this exam! Eeeek :frown:
Oh hehe, it was just a joke (a pretty bad one evidently).

Earlier, we worked out the answer to quite a simple question, probably worth only 2 marks so I just crazily wished that it would come up in the exam and be worth a riduculous amount of marks so that I could get a good grade without having to use my brain too much. :biggrin:

Ohhh, thank goodness. Evidently, you can see I panicked. :colondollar:
I hate AQA:
Why is the concentration of oxygen higher in surface waters than in sea beds.
I hate AQA:
Why is the concentration of oxygen higher in surface waters than in sea beds.

Simply because at the surface it is more exposed to air so the water will be more oxygenated. But as far as I am aware we don't need to know why, we can just take it as a given fact. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Elliekate1
Simply because at the surface it is more exposed to air so the water will be more oxygenated. But as far as I am aware we don't need to know why, we can just take it as a given fact. :smile:

I got that. Though you'd have got 1 mark lol. The other mark is either a lot more detail or say seaweed at the surface produce oxygen through photosynthesis.

No problem.

lol...:smile:

Questions are so random. I saw one asking for the rate of singing in crickets... Which is easy to calculate but why do we need to?!?

Code Geass.
Very sad. :frown:

Thanks...something I'll start to watch from friday evening.
Original post by SpecialApple
Guys, I'm sooo scared for this exam! Eeeek :frown:

Dont worry....we all are!!:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending