The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3100

Spoiler

Original post by Colonel.

Spoiler

When creating her ganger, the first thing Jen said was "cardiovascular system online"
Speculation on breathing.

Spoiler

Original post by SirMasterKey
Speculation on breathing.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Clip from The Almost People http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/news/bulletin_110524_03/Latest_Clip_from_The_Almost_People

I thought it was quite funny really. I mean there's just something about Matt Smith in that clip. He makes being weird/odd cool and funny.

Spoiler

Could the Doctor who is killed in the 1st episode of this series be the clone from the last episode? That storyline is presumably going to be returned to at some point, although it depends on what happens in the next episode whether the clone survives.
What are the chances of Amy on Amy sex scene in the next episode? :perv:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3108
Original post by spacepirate-James

Minimal probably... Tis a shame but it is a kids' show. :rolleyes:

Is there going to be a break in-between the mid-season finale and the other episodes? If so, how long will we have to wait?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

The boots and the Doctor(s) in play...

I swear that was posted a few minutes ago? :confused:
Reply 3110
Some new dialogue teasers and other stuff.

Spoiler

For anyone who's interested, all of these are in the preview clips on the BBC website.

And the old SFX teasers I posted a while back

Spoiler

Thoughts on these in bold.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cambo211

Spoiler

Surely there's no need to spoiler that?

We saw the real Doctor's boots 'fry' because of the acid and we saw him ask for spare boots, size 10, brown and there was also a camera focus on brown boots but you're definitely right. They've made the boots quite obvious.
Original post by spacepirate-James

It would make a great end to the double parter, with the ganger Doctor saying "So this is how it ends, Pond flirting with herself. True love at last." Seeing as that's what the real Doctor was saying in that little Red Nose Day episode. It would be mildly amusing, anyway.
Wow, saw preview one and it was dull. I'll leave the rest, be surprised.
Two Amys...could the Comic Relief special be that poignant in the series? :zomg:

Almost certainly not.
Original post by Colonel.
Two Amys...could the Comic Relief special be that poignant in the series? :zomg:

Almost certainly not.

I can confirm that it is almost certainly definitely maybe true.
I have just watched the first ever Doctor Who episode and the Doctor has a granddaughter. :eek:

Maybe

Spoiler

I was also weird seeing the cranky old first doctor and knowing it's the same person who says "I wear a fez now, fezes are cool" and likes fish fingers and custard.
Original post by emi_sarb
I have just watched the first ever Doctor Who episode and the Doctor has a granddaughter. :eek:

Maybe

Spoiler

I was also weird seeing the cranky old first doctor and knowing it's the same person who says "I wear a fez now, fezes are cool" and likes fish fingers and custard.

They aren't going to drag something that big back from old who.
Reply 3118
Reckon we'll ever see his daughter again? (the one that was cloned from him a little while back)
Original post by Apagg

Original post by Apagg
Reckon we'll ever see his daughter again? (the one that was cloned from him a little while back)

I hope so... certainly left it as if we would. It would be funny if he knew her, but she hadn't the foggiest who he was though...

Latest

Trending

Trending