The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8480
There was nothing to watch so kept it on EE and actually that was a good episode! Found it touching, poor Dot! :frown:
Original post by Tpos
There was nothing to watch so kept it on EE and actually that was a good episode! Found it touching, poor Dot! :frown:

Yeh, best character in it :biggrin:
Jim had better get Julia's theme, despite it being overused recently. If there's one person who deserves it then it's Jim.
Original post by secretmessages
Jim had better get Julia's theme, despite it being overused recently. If there's one person who deserves it then it's Jim.

This.
At least Dot-centric episode > Heather-centric episode!
I quite liked this episode. Really tugging at the heart strings for Jim. Like everyone, hope he gets a deserved send off. When he was fully fit, he was a great funny character and it's a shame that never got see his relationship with his kids abit more in-depth.
Gosh, that was heartbreaking. I was in tears pretty much throughout. Poor Dot.
Original post by Roobsa
Oh, we rarely get to see the back room of the laundrette!

What?? We see it all the time! Hev's always in there with her laptop and Dot's always sat there having a cup of tea!
Dorofy....Dorofy... :frown:
Original post by lace-rules
I've been unfaitful with another man.....I let him touch my hand!

OMG!

:laugh:

Original post by hmjessop

That old **** was sooo annoying! Why doesn't he just ****ing leave her alone! :mad:
Reply 8490
What?? We see it all the time! Hev's always in there with her laptop and Dot's always sat there having a cup of tea!

Really? I don't remember a scene in there for a long time. Guess I should pay attention a bit more!
Really don't understand that last line. Who is she saying about meeting so near the end? And who's end? She talking about because she married Jim late? Or coz of the other guy?
i loveee kim, she's a friend I wish I had :tongue:
....and Ronnie, thought we'd got rid of her.
Original post by stargirl63
Really don't understand that last line. Who is she saying about meeting so near the end? And who's end? She talking about because she married Jim late? Or coz of the other guy?

I thought it was because she married Jim too late so they didn't get as much of the good time together before he got ill. But having said that, it could be because she only met Mr Bishop after marrying Jim. I think she's in denial over him :tongue:
Last night was SOOOOO sad :frown: Poor Dot!! And poor Jim as well, I wanted to give them both a big cuddle. Bless them!!

Oh wait you were talking about jim? The sad emotion gave it away......I thought you were talking about the old church guy....
Original post by Master.K
Oh wait you were talking about jim? The sad emotion gave it away......I thought you were talking about the old church guy....

Yes! Just the way Jim was saying her name and wanting her to come and see him was so sad :frown:
Is tonight Jim's last episode?
Oh hello.
Ready for a sad episode :sad:

Latest

Trending

Trending