The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Plan for today.

Scenes to watch

Spoiler

My new desktop background :biggrin:

Spoiler

EDIT: I went for the third one. It looks awesome.
(edited 12 years ago)
By the way guys, I think we need to acknowledge the most stable couple of the season, who made it through the WHOLE season with no break ups, which is a major accomplishment on Glee (no spoiler because, well, why?)
GO TINA AND MIKE :party:
Who'd have thought it eh? :biggrin:
Original post by PrettyRainbows

By the way guys, I think we need to acknowledge the most stable couple of the season, who made it through the WHOLE season with no break ups, which is a major accomplishment on Glee (no spoiler because, well, why?)

They'll be together forever because they have Asian love :love:

I like all the couples as they are now, they should leave them all like that and let them have the final season happy because, as fun as it is to tease relationships and build to them, now they're in their final year it makes sense to show them all as they should be.
Reply 6624

Completely agree :smile:
Although its probably because they had no screen time :biggrin:
Btw, I might be able to get the tickets, I'll try tomorrow, people'll just have to let me know how many
After last night I totally have to see Wicked and my sister just said she might come down with me :woo: if anyone's still going that is...
Original post by e hine e
After last night I totally have to see Wicked and my sister just said she might come down with me :woo: if anyone's still going that is...

I will soooooooo come. I highly doubt any of us would get DCriss tickets anyway, plus I LOVE Wicked. And I'm sure most of the other guys are still up for it. We'll have to go on chatzy later :smile:
I will soooooooo come. I highly doubt any of us would get DCriss tickets anyway, plus I LOVE Wicked. And I'm sure most of the other guys are still up for it. We'll have to go on chatzy later :smile:

Hell to the yes! Can we still do the same date we originally planned? It will be my 6th time seeing Wicked if I go with you guys! :awesome:
Original post by Rickkkkk
Btw, I might be able to get the tickets, I'll try tomorrow, people'll just have to let me know how many

If you could get me one I'd love you forever! :woo:

I would be eternally in your debt if you got me a ticket :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust
Hell to the yes! Can we still do the same date we originally planned? It will be my 6th time seeing Wicked if I go with you guys! :awesome:

6th?!? Whoa, you really do love it! If the same date is the 28th, then yes I can still do it :biggrin:
I've stayed in that hotel!
Reply 6632
Aw no, I just realised that the presales tomorrow D:
And I have an exam that starts at 9:00, is anyone else able to do it?

EDIT: Also, did you guys say that Glee was sold out? Apparently they aren't...
(edited 12 years ago)

Aw no, I just realised that the presales tomorrow D:
And I have an exam that starts at 9:00, is anyone else able to do it?

EDIT: Also, did you guys say that Glee was sold out? Apparently they aren't...

How many people are wanting tickets? I can try but I can only get so many so it depends on how many are wanted...

They still have some seats but they're pretty bad ones and I don't think I'd like the arena atmosphere anyway. I'd only like it is I was on like the front row.
Reply 6634
How many people are wanting tickets? I can try but I can only get so many so it depends on how many are wanted...

They still have some seats but they're pretty bad ones and I don't think I'd like the arena atmosphere anyway. I'd only like it is I was on like the front row.

Oh I thought you werent going because they were all sold out :smile:
Urm, could you get me one please xD I'll pay you back soon

Oh I thought you werent going because they were all sold out :smile:
Urm, could you get me one please xD I'll pay you back soon

I can definitely try :yep: it depends on the site, my internet connection and whether ebay resellers get on the case before me but I'll be on the site at 9am :biggrin:
Finally managed to watch the finale after my internet troubles :biggrin:

Good, but not great, I was a little disappointed :sad:

Spoiler

Reply 6637
I can definitely try :yep: it depends on the site, my internet connection and whether ebay resellers get on the case before me but I'll be on the site at 9am :biggrin:

Thanks, that'd be awesome :smile:

Original post by neillya1

Spoiler

I agree, last seasons finale was much better. Even sectionals was.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Doughnuts!!

I've just realised that all the guys on here are gay...

What does that say about me?!

Original post by kopite493
if it helps i love glee im not gay

i watch cause its awesome n the fact that i will one day marry naya rivera

me neither...although I wouldn't I say I "love" glee...more of a "like like"....it's an awesome show tbh and I don't see why straight guys can't enjoy it without being judged..... :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest