The Student Room Group

AQA BIOL2 Biology Unit 2 Exam - 26th May 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EffKayy
148??????

Can't remember the exact number but something like that.
i got 19 and 9's for that atcg ting
Original post by Limitless
Can't remember the exact number but something like that.

i thought it said 70 ish..?
Original post by sunnybacon
AFAIK the whole thing was one big chloroplast because the label was pointing to the white space in between the dots. And I'd been reading up before the exam on chloroplast and palisade cell structure, I remember reading that chloroplasts contain ribosomes and their own DNA :tongue:

You should have got the marks, I think I went overboard with my detail on that question lol

I hope I got the marks :afraid: Yeah I didn't even know what the diagram was tbh. :facepalm2: so failingatm.

Original post by juliewho
Its okay, I don't even remember half the questions people are talking about, so i'm pretty sure I got them wrong.. :redface:

Lol, yeah hopefully grade boundaries will be low. :afraid: But it was an easier paper than Jan 11. I feel sick now :colonhash:
Original post by liviaaa
Ermm only a positive correlation, there may be other factors effecting the rate.

yeah im thinking the same as beelz what question was this? i dont remember even thinking that kind of thing. Normally thats when they ask "Does tehe data show something causes something" But there was no questions like that...
Original post by sablarrr
I think I've lost at least 15 :emo:

I got 55.6% for the other one, though.

:five: I got that answer too m8, I rounded to 3sf to be 'safe' :afraid: dunno is this is wrong tho.
Reply 1326
Original post by EffKayy
148??????

it said 74 :smile:
I don't think we should make an un official mark scheme for this, the paper was too long and nobody can remember the questions. lol
74 in total, C and G went diagonally, the only one you had to work out was A for the top row which was 20.
Reply 1329
Original post by TlanTlan
Heh i got one of the maths questions wrong, and maths is usually my best thing. I was so damned tired for this exam.

LOL exactly how i felt!!!
Original post by EffKayy
i thought it said 70 ish..?

No...
Original post by lolo-x

phew...
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
So what did everyone get for the percentage increase?
Around 54% or somthing completly different?

I got 53%
Reply 1333
Why did epo decrease blood pressure
Original post by NutterFrutter
74 in total, C and G went diagonally, the only one you had to work out was A for the top row which was 20.

I can't even remember. Tbh
Original post by lolo-x

It did sorry I'm talking about number of bases.
I got 20 for the bases in the top left corner. What about you?
Reply 1336
Original post by EffKayy
i dunno
LOL.
what were the two things then:
cell wall and chloroplasts?

i put chloroplasts and starch storage but u can have cell wall too
Original post by sablarrr
Join the bloody club :colonhash:

Friggin' frogs.

I put that the pesticide would mistake the small egg for a pest... and I genuinely thought that it made sense at the time.

I also thought that the DNA base pairing thing added up to 100, and pretty much realised my mistake when we got told to put our pens down. My brain melted.
Original post by stealth_writer
i got 19 and 9's for that atcg ting

I got 19, 9 and 10s :lolwut: I dont even...
Original post by James A
that paper was so easy, i smashed it , got an A definetly mate, you?

K.. lol yeah it was good but you can't really say youve definately got an A. kthanksbye :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending