The Student Room Group

parents found out about my online sex chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nintendolad
That is true. But you never know with the internet. You never know.

You sound like my paranoid dick of a brother.
Reply 21
Why was your dad on your laptop?
Original post by Mm_Minty
You sound like my paranoid dick of a brother.

Well aren't you a jolly nice person?

I am not claiming to know everything about the internet, but I've been around long enough to know that someone will find anything they want about you. For example, Jessi Slaughter. Look her up on Encylopedia Dramatica.

You'll see what she did but my point stands, someone or some group found out her address and sent Pizzas, hookers and death threats to that address.

Some people on the internet are out to F with peoples lives. Remember that.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by nintendolad
Well aren't you a jolly nice person?

I am not claiming to know everything about the internet, but I've been around long enough to know that someone will find anything they want about you. For example, Jessi Slaughter. Look her up on Encylopedia Dramatica.

You'll see what she did but my point stands, someone or some group found out her address and sent Pizzas, hookers and death threats to that address.

Some people on the internet are out to F with peoples lives. Remember that.

You'd understand my disdain if you had to live with a paranoid 30 year old who thinks that random people from the internet will track him down because he took a naked picture of himself on a work phone :facepalm2:

Yes, but that's hardly a common occurrence. Most people who use the internet manage to do so without having people **** up their lives in one way or another.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending