Original post by TheRealDarthVader
Soon. Very soon.

:blah:
I actually quite liked it. I like Greg too :smile:
Reply 42
It looks worse than jersey shore . . .
Reply 43
Original post by lucylove3
most of them arent even from newcastle. theyre from boro and the likes.
its going to make us northerners all look like idiots.
like, am i f*ck anything like the lasses on there man. seriously :|

I am from New Jersey and this is exactly what happened with Jersey Shore. And most of the cast was from New York and Connecticut. I think Sammi was the only one actually from New jersey. Good luck to you! Everytime I go away and people hear I am from jersey I have to listen to jokes soooooo many Jersey jokes
It was glorious.
As someone from Newcastle I'd like to say it was absolutely awful.
But I'm not going to lie, I was also riveted.

As if I don't get enough stick at uni just from having a Geordie accent though. I'm just waiting for the hilarious jokes to start raining down on me.

Also whichever one kept harping on about "Geordies have to look X, Y and Z" needs to take a look at my facebook newsfeed. A scrawny, pale pathetic lot if I ever saw one.
(edited 12 years ago)
Loved it!
Reply 47
Original post by duckjustice
As someone from Newcastle I'd like to say it was absolutely awful.
But I'm not going to lie, I was also riveted.

As if I don't get enough stick at uni just from having a Geordie accent though. I'm just waiting for the hilarious jokes to start raining down on me.

Also whichever one kept harping on about "Geordies have to look X, Y and Z" needs to take a look at my facebook newsfeed. A scrawny, pale pathetic lot if I ever saw one.

Couldn't agree more, i was sort of horrified, yet i couldn't stop myself from watching it...

I think if you treat it like a comedy then it's watchable. However, if it wasn't Newcastle, i doubt i'd watch it - i don't watch TOWIE or anything like that. It's nice to hear/see Newcastle on tv when i'm away from home! Just hoping i don't start getting loads of jip from people at uni!
Reply 48
Bunch of fat, ugly munters, the lot of them. Ugly as sin. Vile.
Geordie Shore: Because the North just hasn't got enough prejudices against it.
It is so cringeworthy I could barely manage watching the adverts for it. God knows what the actual programme would be like... :afraid:
Reply 51
I didnt watch it last night out of sheer disgust, but found myself watching it today.

All I can say is, dear god, now I see why I got so much banter at uni if this is what everyone thought geordies were like. Admittedly i like my tan, i like my drink and i like to have a good time but I don't wap my baps out (i dont even name them haha!) or behave like a slapper!

Undecided as to whether i will keep watching - i really wish someone could put me in that house to put the cat among the pigeons. I think i'd end up smacking someone.
Reply 52
That Vicki girl is fit, Greg manned up and got some Northern Respect, it's on series link record now!
Reply 53
They're a bunch of absolute plebs. I didn't realise people were genuinely that thick :/
Original post by rose_uni08
Couldn't agree more, i was sort of horrified, yet i couldn't stop myself from watching it...

I think if you treat it like a comedy then it's watchable. However, if it wasn't Newcastle, i doubt i'd watch it - i don't watch TOWIE or anything like that. It's nice to hear/see Newcastle on tv when i'm away from home! Just hoping i don't start getting loads of jip from people at uni!

I know... I'm actually a little impatient for next week :colondollar:

I can't help but thinking when I watch it "Do I talk like that? How do people put up with me?"
Ok is it just me or did that girl who got her tits out have no nipples?!?!

Also what is the Sandhurst guy from apprentice doing on the program?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 56
No, she didn't have nipples, or very vague ones, probably due to breast implants.
Reply 57
Most likely they're going to try out doing Jersey shore but i doubt that'll happen, they'll look like a bunch of *****
Reply 58
greg is the best one (and normal) there.
jay is gay.
james is just unattractive.
gaz is just a jerk thats trying to be a lass - but obvs failed.
sophie,holly,charlotte(or chloe whatever) are all slags who are just mad. they r nowhere near decent. i watched it for a laugh lol it is entertaining tho.
vickys alrite well see how she is...
and whats it with fake eyelashes! eurgh ive always think they looked disgusting!
I enjoyed it but I got a real sense that everything was staged seeing as it was really similar in content to the first episode of Jersey Shore
I like Greg:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest