The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirMasterKey
I loved how the Tardis called all his companions 'strays'.

I think she can't be just human really or I would be really unsatisfied. She knows old Gallifreyan and knows far to much about the Tardis (ok timey-wimey) and about time travel and its implications to be just a mere mortal.

I've been convinced that she's a Time Lord wifey of his ever since she first turned up with her own sonic screwdriver and a lunchbox. :wink: She's definitely not human, and I also love that all his companions are just called "strays". :lol: I loved it when the TARDIS was a person. I'm going to miss her.
Original post by Oncoming Storm
I've been convinced that she's a Time Lord wifey of his ever since she first turned up with her own sonic screwdriver and a lunchbox. :wink: She's definitely not human, and I also love that all his companions are just called "strays". :lol: I loved it when the TARDIS was a person. I'm going to miss her.

That was his sonic screwdriver that he'd adapted later on to save her.
Original post by SirMasterKey
That was his sonic screwdriver that he'd adapted later on to save her.

Oh no, I know that. But I still think she's a Time Lord. Or something close to it, anyway. And then when she was running around flying the TARDIS I was thinking "Haha! Brilliant! He's met his match." (apart from the Master of course :love:)
Oh no, I know that. But I still think she's a Time Lord. Or something close to it, anyway. And then when she was running around flying the TARDIS I was thinking "Haha! Brilliant! He's met his match." (apart from the Master of course :love:)

I think she definitely has some connection to Gallifrey just because she knows old-Gallifreyan which I think on GB was said to only have been readable/learnable by time lords/ladies :dontknow:
The news about ep 7 sounds interesting, big cliffhanger coming apparently
Good news everyone! I will be home for Ep.7 and so will be able to see it as it's broadcast :awesome:

Also looking forward to Tuesday evening when I can just sit and start speculating away without the guilt of exam preparation over me.

I wonder if they'll reveal more over the coming days on who is and isn't in Ep.7.

Spoiler

Reply 3186
Its going to be soooo annoying after ep-7, if the cliffhanger is as big as predicted... waiting 3 months!!

although a cliffhanger, right before a big break? that's not gonna please the 'general public' - i.e. those who watch it casually over tea on a saturday evening.
She's amazing. :biggrin: And I'm one of the few who actually think her and the Doctor make a damn adorable couple.

I'm one of those few too :biggrin::biggrin::smile:
Reply 3188
I'm going to be at home on Saturday, so will be able to watch ep. 6 on a television with no worry about the internet freezing up! How exciting :awesome:
Original post by Aula
I'm going to be at home on Saturday, so will be able to watch ep. 6 on a television with no worry about the internet freezing up! How exciting :awesome:

:unimpressed: I'll be watching it late on Saturday as will be done the bar watching the Champions League final.

This thread will go viral by the time I get to catching up :frown:
Have we had the "most dangerous place in the Universe" speech yet? Can't remember if that was in episode 2, or if it's coming later.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Forgot about the football. No :zomg:

EDIT: Kick off is at 7.45. World has not ended. :colone:

Has for me as can't watched Dr Who as being streamed *wail*

Yeah, the episode 7 cliffhanger sounds so promising and will be game-changing as well as remaining as a shock until the series returns.

However, reports are that the episode 6 cliffhanger is equally shocking. It's apparently something no one will see coming and is a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers. We'll see. Still sticking by the Amy is a Clone theory. :awesome:

I don't know how true that is, but strictly speaking, it is readable by Gallifreyans. Not just Time Lords/Ladies since the former is a race and the latter is merely a society. She could just be a Gallifreyan and not a Time Lady. The Doctor would have known if she was a Time Lady/Lord.

Tbh, I think she was born human.

Either way, I maintain she has some connection to Gallifrey.

I'm sticking with Amy is a clone as well. Even hinted at it on facebook. My comment on a Dr Who related status (Just hurry up iPlayer-I want to watch Dr Who.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Forgot about the football. No :zomg:

EDIT: Kick off is at 7.45. World has not ended. :colone:

I'm not allowed to watch it until after the final, even though it finishes 15 minutes before kick off, as everyone will miss the "build up" :frown:. Also, I'm not allowed to watch it on a tv upstairs because then I "won't be able to keep my mouth shut about it during the match"... which I suppose is true.

I hope the final doesn't go to extra time / penalties because it'll be ages then until I get to watch doctor who...
Original post by Insanespana
I'm not allowed to watch it until after the final, even though it finishes 15 minutes before kick off, as everyone will miss the "build up" :frown:. Also, I'm not allowed to watch it on a tv upstairs because then I "won't be able to keep my mouth shut about it during the match"... which I suppose is true.

I hope the final doesn't go to extra time / penalties because it'll be ages then until I get to watch doctor who...

Same. Of course I could ask down at one of the bars to put Dr. Who on first :ninja: Most people go just for the game itself and miss the build up. Might be different on Saturday though.

Whatever happens, I'll be coming back to my room and watching Dr. Who!
Reply 3194
In case anyone is interested, Epi-7 will be on at 18.40 (or 18.50, can't remember now) and will be a 50 minute episode. Also it clashes with Britains Got Talent finale, so the overnights will be extremely poor.

I do hope that the upcoming cliffhangers are a complete surprise, i.e. not speculation read in this thread. At the same time though I don't want it to be completely out of left field, would be good if there things that were hinted at.
(edited 12 years ago)
Information about where episode 7 will be set, haven't bothered checking if it's been posted

Spoiler

Brilliant. :biggrin: I'm excited already!! Although I'm at a competition all day, but I think I'll be back in the hotel in time for Doctor Who. If not...it's a fencing competition, but you can bet your ass that the sword will not be hitting my opponents if I miss Doctor Who.
Information about where episode 7 will be set, haven't bothered checking if it's been posted

Spoiler

Expanding on the

Spoiler

On the first spoiler

Spoiler

On the second spoiler

Spoiler

What's surprising is the

Spoiler

I think they were mentioned in Time of Angels.

True although

Spoiler

Second one, sounds about right, might have to try and go back and watch it.
Reading this without the spoilers makes no sense : getmefez :
Reply 3199
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Reading this without the spoilers makes no sense : getmefez :

Absolutely. :P
I'm trying to stay away from episode 6 and 7 stuff. :smile:

Latest