The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just saw a few other things from the episode. Not sure if mentioned before, but whatevs :ahee:

After the Doctor goes to see the critical systems he goes, "And there you are." Further emphasising that he knew about the tech before. I know we all think that now but meh.

Secondly, is Amy Pond stupid or what?

Weird Crazy Lady: "Fully programmable matter. In fact it's even learning to replicate itself at the cellular level."

Amy: "Em...Lost."

It's not exactly rocket science :lolwut:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

More casting stuff for episode 7.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 3202
the alliance is stupid:mad:
Reply 3203
Original post by spacepirate-James

Original post by spacepirate-James
Secondly, is Amy Pond stupid or what?

Weird Crazy Lady: "Fully programmable matter. In fact it's even learning to replicate itself at the cellular level."

Amy: "Em...Lost."

It's not exactly rocket science :lolwut:

It may not be rocket science, but it is a bit complex for a 7 year old. Somebody has to question it so it can be explained.

Oh classic doctor who where people in space ships can still be wearing windup watches :daydreaming:

Got to love how the OP says they're open about the love and then post anon :rofl:

Original post by Aula
It may not be rocket science, but it is a bit complex for a 7 year old. Somebody has to question it so it can be explained.

Good point. I was going to go with clone Amy is a little slow :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

"Oh great. That is so typical me."

I kinda love Clone Cleaves :rofl:
Original post by SirMasterKey

Spoiler

If I understand you correctly, what you're implying could explain the very strange and unexplained event earlier in the series. :eek::eek::eek:
Rest assured I will be watching this space!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Reading this without the spoilers makes no sense : getmefez :

:sadnod:
Reply 3210
Quote from the Sensorites (classic doctor who):
"I want silence in my head"

:holmes:
Reply 3211
Sorry if someone has posted this already! Karen's answer makes me want to watch ep 7 even more :biggrin:http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/05/doctor-who-questions/

Exciting :awesome:
Original post by Katie_louise
Sorry if someone has posted this already! Karen's answer makes me want to watch ep 7 even more :biggrin:http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/05/doctor-who-questions/

Exciting :awesome:

Everyone's relationship's eh?

Karen Gillan and Beth Willis :coma:
I thought we didn't find out who river is until ep 8? Roll on ep 7 then...
Reply 3214
Original post by Insanespana
I thought we didn't find out who river is until ep 8? Roll on ep 7 then...

My guess is that they drop a massive clue in the last line of the show, to be properly explained after the break...
River Spec.

Spoiler

I think a better question may be why did she come to the wedding? If you say to deliver a diary and she remembered The Doctor the same way Doctor remembered Rory, then fair enough.

But why stay hidden at a wedding until it's dark and the dancing is over?

Of course, if you've read spoilers then answer to this may be clear.

Timeboy's?

Or of course the obvious one, how did she get there? Did she go once again and get a vortex manipulator?

With delivering a diary, did the Doctor during that 3 month visit pay her a visit and give her the instructions to go? How would she have known to go otherwise?
Doctor Who TV have now went and put up the Daily Star spoilers I mentioned yesterday. Bit slow aren't they? Avoid clicking. Not sure how true.

It's a bit annoying. I've got their news page bookmarked, so I go straight there, and had the damn spoilers thrust in my face. Even the title of the article is too much! Couldn't they just title it "Major spoilers - Episode 6" or something there of instead of shouting the damn spoilers out...
Original post by SirMasterKey
Another Greek reference then?

Omega anyone?

------------------
Just remembered reason I even came on here.

How did Nephew (Ood) get onto the Tardis?

Recap: this is the reply given to me giving the definition of petrichor [From petro- (rock), from Greek petros (stone) + ichor (the fluid that is supposed to flow in the veins of the gods in Greek mythology)]

Just realised that in Day of the Moon, Amy is running in Valley of the Gods, Utah.

ooooh spooooookyyyyyy :eek4:

probably not significant, but speculating about stupid theories is better than revising for A-levels.

p.s. has anyone else started saying 'stupid' a lot because of Amy now?! I said it about 5 times in 1 sentence the other day :/
Original post by Stargatecrazy
Also, why does Milton Keynes have to be so far away from where I live!! Alex Kingston will be at the Collectormania 17 convention on Sunday for anyone lucky enough to be able to get there :biggrin:

Don't remind me, I bloody well LIVE in Milton Keynes and I still can't go because of work! :rant:

Latest

Trending

Trending