2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by dmz
only did it for money

You WHORE!
Reply 2241
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Just hope for the best and even then, no matter!

Haha Yea. Found someone who's just finishing my course and he told me the books i need so I'll try to cover some ground thru summer cos I've probably forgotten most of my calculus and hopefully uni'll be easier and i can party more :smile:
Original post by Beska
You WHORE!

Says you. :wink:
Reply 2243
Original post by Beska
You WHORE!

Haha like you'd turn down 1500 for a decent mark in Decision. Lol. Wished i did more than 2days worth of work
Original post by dmz
Haha like you'd turn down 1500 for a decent mark in Decision. Lol. Wished i did more than 2days worth of work

D1 in OSR for 1500??? wat????
Chemistry yesterday... Pretty sure I've aced it.

It was certainly challenging at some points. :smile: Hello A, oh how I've missed you!
Reply 2246
Original post by Harbour Seal
Chemistry yesterday... Pretty sure I've aced it.

It was certainly challenging at some points. :smile: Hello A, oh how I've missed you!

:smug: ****er haha
Original post by baztech
D1 in OSR for 1500??? wat????

engineering scholarship -which i probably won't get now lol
Original post by dmz
:smug: ****er haha

engineering scholarship -which i probably won't get now lol

Someone's put the paper and answers online... 39/40 for the multiple choice! Get in!
Original post by futuredoc77
She's that old? :zomg:

Hey...I'm 44 actually! :tongue:
Can someone enlighten me what is going on with the GBMAN? Have seen his signature about pre-med at Aberdeen? Did he get an offer for med after being rejected or what? Have looked through 96 pages of this thread and I have to really stop and get some work done.

Hi to everyone btw!
Original post by sweetchilli
Can someone enlighten me what is going on with the GBMAN? Have seen his signature about pre-med at Aberdeen? Did he get an offer for med after being rejected or what? Have looked through 96 pages of this thread and I have to really stop and get some work done.

Hi to everyone btw!

He was put on the waiting list not rejected :smile: And they phoned up and gave him an offer.

What will the think of next....:tongue: Pre med i.e is going to start (stupid word really)
Reply 2251

Hi to everyone btw!

They called him off the waiting list!!!!
Reply 2252
Can I just ask, how did you guys go about organising your work experience last year? I was lucky in that my head-teacher's next-door neighbour was a consultant at the local infirmary so he organised it for me... I would like to get a lot more this year in the hospital and GP. Basically, how do I go about doing it?
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
He was put on the waiting list not rejected :smile: And they phoned up and gave him an offer.

What will the think of next....:tongue: Pre med i.e is going to start (stupid word really)

Aw that's fab! Was a bit confused as the pre-med thing implied a pre-med course (like a 6 year foundation). Thanks for letting me know! :wink:

How are/did your exams go?
Original post by oldbatty
They called him off the waiting list!!!!

Thanks!
Thanks!

hey,

Have you sorted out the fees differential thing from saas.
Reply 2256
What is the best way to prepare for UKCAT?
i have that 600q's book but i dont know how to prepare for it.
please help
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by firestar101
hey,

Have you sorted out the fees differential thing from saas.

I'm afraid I have no email from SAAS or any of the unis stating that I was eligible for it so I can't appeal and must be the full whack of £2895! Silly me not verifying what was stated on the website and not being psychic enough to know they were going to change it mid-application cycle!

I know someone on FB group has had a successful appeal because they had an email dated back last September. Wish they would share it! :tongue:
Original post by 786girl
which uni was it if you dont mind me asking?

i thiiink it was aberdeen, either that or dundee, but pretty sure it was aberdeen!
Original post by Beska

Original post by Beska
You WHORE!

You sound surprised..

Have you not met dmz before? :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending