The Student Room Group

OCR AS - Chemistry Unit F322 - Chains, energy and resource - REVISION!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by hash007
Yeah...am I on the wrong thread :tongue:

aha yeah u are lol but im sure u can learn some things from here too :P
btw i accidentally neg repped u sorry!
Reply 481
Original post by 786girl
aha yeah u are lol but im sure u can learn some things from here too :P
btw i accidentally neg repped u sorry!

:eek: The cheek!, you'll have to positive rep me to make it even.
Original post by lolo-x

Original post by lolo-x
1:30pm

1:00
Oh god, I am completely panicking about this. I know I'm going to fail. My teacher is the worst teacher in existence; one person in my class is passing with a D and everyone else is getting U. It's awful. I don't understand most of it. I need to have a chemistry A-Level though because I want to do Biochemistry :/
Reply 484
Original post by High VOLTAGE

mines not :smile:
Good luck everyone taking the exam tomorrow! I had to self-teach the two chemistry units as my teachers weren't particularly helpful -_- but hopefully it's a good paper!
Reply 486
Original post by medusa cascade
Oh god, I am completely panicking about this. I know I'm going to fail. My teacher is the worst teacher in existence; one person in my class is passing with a D and everyone else is getting U. It's awful. I don't understand most of it. I need to have a chemistry A-Level though because I want to do Biochemistry :/

do you want to read through this? or i can try and help you with the topics you find hardest if you like?
Reply 487
Original post by High VOLTAGE

If this is the exam start time, then its 1:30 pm, according to the front of the exam paper (based on past papers with the time on the front). I'm sort of lucky that mine starts at 2pm, so i get an extra 30 minutes of cramming...

Anyway, best of luck tomorrow everyone, i'm going to bed. :smile:
Reply 488
Original post by Jim Lee
If this is the exam start time, then its 1:30 pm, according to the front of the exam paper (based on past papers with the time on the front). I'm sort of lucky that mine starts at 2pm, so i get an extra 30 minutes of cramming...

Anyway, best of luck tomorrow everyone, i'm going to bed. :smile:

how comes urs starts at 2?
Original post by lolo-x
do you want to read through this? or i can try and help you with the topics you find hardest if you like?

*Worships* That's amazing! Thank you so much!
Reply 490
Original post by medusa cascade
*Worships* That's amazing! Thank you so much!

haha you're welcome! good luck tomorrow :smile:
Original post by lolo-x

held onto that for a while
My exam tomorrow starts at 1.15 on the dot, which means that you have to be there by 1.00.
Reply 493
Original post by ChessMister
held onto that for a while

what? are you telling me off for not giving out my notes sooner? :angry: charming
Original post by lolo-x
what? are you telling me off for not giving out my notes sooner? :angry: charming

am I telling you off for not giving your notes out before midnight of the night before the exam? well, yes, I am
Original post by lolo-x
haha you're welcome! good luck tomorrow :smile:
Good luck to you too! Your revision document has cleared up more for me in the last half hour than months of internet research, looking through textbooks and asking teachers has...
Reply 496
i)Define sustainability
ii)What properties did CFC's have that made them good for refrigerants.
iii) Outline 2 examples where C02 has replaced the need for CFC's.

iv) state what a dynamic Equilibrium is meant
v) What is the method of obtaining decarbonised fuel and show an equation for methane.

*Hard question*
Normally, the radical subsitution of methane with a chlorine radical gives us a varierty of products. Suggest a mechanism to get Dichloromethan (1,1di-chloromethane)

These questions my teacher said are "Very very very likely" :wink:. He was an examiner and his uncle is the Chief Examiner of OCR Chemistry... make of it what you will.
Original post by J DOT A
i)Define sustainability

i) Sustainability is the ability to use products to meet the needs of the current generation without causing harm to the environment so that the needs of future generations can also be met.
ii) Erm...they're very stable?
Reply 498

they are non-toxic, and non-flammable :smile:
Reply 499
Original post by ChessMister
am I telling you off for not giving your notes out before midnight of the night before the exam? well, yes, I am

i posted them on this thread ages ago!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending