The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5 (6BIO5) - 22/06/2011- OFFICIAL THREAD !

Scroll to see replies

I've attached some article stuff we did in school. I haven't looked at it much myself, so don't really know how good it is. But we as a class made these answers with the teacher, and from my memory she went overboard on some questions IMO.

But anyway, I've attached the 2 docs. Hope it helps but I would advice you to go through the possible questions and answer them yourself and make your own questions up.
Reply 1561
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
I've attached some article stuff we did in school. I haven't looked at it much myself, so don't really know how good it is. But we as a class made these answers with the teacher, and from my memory she went overboard on some questions IMO.

But anyway, I've attached the 2 docs. Hope it helps but I would advice you to go through the possible questions and answer them yourself and make your own questions up.

Reply 1562
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?

Hey, i cannot download it....cud u plz upload it in another format, if u don't mind....and thnx for so much help dear.
Okay guys, This is some possible question, other examiners came up with in the teachers forum. My teachers gave it to me
Reply 1564
Original post by darkiee
Okay guys, This is some possible question, other examiners came up with in the teachers forum. My teachers gave it to me

What are you doing!!! Quick get it off examiners look on these forums!!!!! if u want to send it to people do it via pm
Signing up for this thread. :smile: awesome discussion going on. Will join in when i'm free! :smile:
Reply 1566
anybody haz the answers to the in-text questions in the Edexcel A2 Biology Ann Fullick Student's book......i hav the Activebook in the CD which waz attached with the original textbook which i bought but the Activebook doesn't seem to hav it....plz help ppl!
Reply 1567
anybody haz the answers to the in-text questions in the Edexcel A2 Biology Ann Fullick Student's book......i hav the Activebook in the CD which waz attached with the original textbook which i bought but the Activebook doesn't seem to hav it....plz help ppl!!
Reply 1568
anybody haz the answers to the in-text questions in the Edexcel A2 Biology Ann Fullick Student's book......i hav the Activebook in the CD which waz attached with the original textbook which i bought but the Activebook doesn't seem to hav it....plz help ppl!!!
Reply 1569
anybody haz the answers to the in-text questions in the Edexcel A2 Biology Ann Fullick Student's book......i hav the Activebook in the CD which waz attached with the original textbook which i bought but the Activebook doesn't seem to hav it....plz help ppl!!! !
Reply 1570
anybody haz the answers to the in-text questions in the Edexcel A2 Biology Ann Fullick Student's book......i hav the Activebook in the CD which waz attached with the original textbook which i bought but the Activebook doesn't seem to hav it....plz help ppl!!!!!
Original post by M Kh
Hey, i cannot download it....cud u plz upload it in another format, if u don't mind....and thnx for so much help dear.

It's in .docx format (2007 word document) so it should work :s-smilie:

I don't know how to upload in another format sorry.
Original post by darkiee

thank you so much :smile: ...also, do you have answers for this by any chance?
Original post by M Kh
anybody haz the answers to the in-text questions in the Edexcel A2 Biology Ann Fullick Student's book......i hav the Activebook in the CD which waz attached with the original textbook which i bought but the Activebook doesn't seem to hav it....plz help ppl!!!!!

melodramatic much?
ask your teacher :smile:
Original post by Jabbo12
What are you doing!!! Quick get it off examiners look on these forums!!!!! if u want to send it to people do it via pm

It isnt the real question paper, its question suggested by other examiners.
How does the entomologist use insects to find the time of a death?can anyone explain it to me in a clear and conise way so that I NEVER forget.
This is what I already know.
They collect the eggs,maggots and pupa from a death body.And they find the time when it hatched on the body?
How do they use this then to find the time of the death
Hey some people told me that the answers are in the CD- I tried I couldnt find it. It has been now 4 months that I am loooking for the answers for that book. I did not manage to find that it ,that is such a pain the a*s ,if you find it let me know .

thansks
Original post by M Kh
anybody haz the answers to the in-text questions in the Edexcel A2 Biology Ann Fullick Student's book......i hav the Activebook in the CD which waz attached with the original textbook which i bought but the Activebook doesn't seem to hav it....plz help ppl!!
Original post by Jabbo12

Chill. It's just some revision questions. Our teachers gave us EXACTLY the same sheet to use for revision and I found some other document which had them as well.

Original post by chemdweeb1234
melodramatic much?
ask your teacher :smile:

This. The answers to the in book questions are in the teachers' version of the A2 book, so if you ask them nicely, I'm sure they will photocopy them for you. Alternatively you can buy the teachers' version of the book but it's ridiculously expensive.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by maria1234
how does the entomologist use insects to find the time of a death?can anyone explain it to me in a clear and conise way so that i never forget.
This is what i already know.
They collect the eggs,maggots and pupa from a death body.and they find the time when it hatched on the body?
How do they use this then to find the time of the death

post in the a2 unit 4 section
Reply 1579
any1 know the grade boundaries for jan 2011 paper??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending