The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oncoming Storm
Yeah. She was just like "Puuuuuush." I was frowning at the TV thinking "What now?" :lol: Yeah, I'm fed up of Rory "dying" ever other episode, he's almost died as many times as the Doctor! But yes, like Amy said, "I was a boat!" she really was. :lol: Nothing wrong with a little Dr Who obsession.

Haha yeah, and I am definately doctor who obsessed...since i watched the first Christopher Eccestone episode, i've been hooked!!

Omg, yeah when everyone kept dropping hints lyk oh breathe, breathe and what the doctor said err " when she tells you, push" or summat and i was lyk "i'm sorry, but i've got the feeling that YOU know sumthing that i don't know." TELL ME!!

lmfaoo...yeah when rory first died in the roman episode thing, tht was lyk omgg whats happening whats happening!!! Now he keeps dying and i'm like...okaii yawn. We know he'll come back alive. what is he? a cat or sumthing?

When Doctor Who comes on, from the first minutes, I think it actually FORCES you to frown :tongue:
Reply 3461
Original post by ??????????????????
The Doctor said the energy from the TARDIS will stabilize the Gangers so how did Amy just melt if the TARDIS stabilizes her?

because he soniced her to interupt the signal, just like the ganger doctor soniced the beasty

also he said he went there as he needed to study the original to work out how to do that (possibly as it had been stabilised by the tardis so needed to work on how to destabilise it)
Kovarian and the Silence?

Sorry..what? who? omg, how do i not know this!?!

Care to explain or send a link please.

Thanks
Original post by TulipFields
I got confused, sorry :colondollar:
And was negged for this :colonhash:

Wasn't me!
I like how the cliff hanger has caused so much discussion nobody has gone to look for GIFs. :redface:
Reply 3465
Original post by fran.ha

The theory being thrown around is:

Spoiler

I dunno. I just don't think this theory is true, or that there's some information adding to it that hasn't been leaked yet.

Spoiler

I like how the cliff hanger has caused so much discussion nobody has gone to look for GIFs. :redface:

Trust me, I'll be on it later...just packing bags to go home from uni...the gif spam will come :tongue:
Reply 3467
I'm really curious about who says "My friend, you have never risen higher" in the trailer for next week.
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
Wasn't me!

Nah, I don't suspect you, you were fairly nice to me before :colondollar:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Rule number one is that the doctor lies.

Maybe the two didn't switch shoes? :holmes:

The real doctor made a reference to him not being invited to his death though.
Kovrarian says here IT comes. Not s/he.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Except we seen the clone dissolve :tongue:

But this is Doctor Who and Stephen Moffat. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a twist to it all, just because it was all confusing about who the real doctor was :dontknow:
Reply 3471
Original post by fran.ha
Yeah, thats what I think. Who knows, only time will tell!

Also, here's a silly one, whats a smaller version of a River? A Pond :p:

aha yes! Maybe it's intentional? Hmmmmmmmmm...
Original post by Oncoming Storm
Did nobody notice all the flirting in todays episode? Cleaves and ganger Doctor, Jenny and Rory...Jenny and Rory. :lol: Just seemed like there was lots of it today.

I'm pretty sure the Doctor started flirting with himself at some point too...
Too predictable :sad: It should be so no one can guess what's going on :sad:

At least next week's looks good.
(edited 12 years ago)
Why is it that the 'real' Doctor had a better psychic link (is it a psychic one? :K:) with the Gangers? :confused: I'm talking about the "why?" part - the eyes. Why (:tongue:) is it that the ‘real’ Doctor can sense it better than the Ganger one? Surely it should be the Ganger one that has that better sense. That bit is what annoys me. This is all assuming Amy told the 'real' Doctor about his death.
Original post by Don'tNod
Why is it that the 'real' Doctor had a better psychic link (is it a psychic one? :K:) with the Gangers? :confused: I'm talking about the "why?" part - the eyes. Why (:tongue:) is it that the ‘real’ Doctor can sense it better than the Ganger one? Surely it should be the Ganger one that has that better sense. That bit is what annoys me. This is all assuming Amy told the 'real' Doctor about his death.

Well this would fit with my theory :p:
Not really a spoiler, just my comments on some of the speculations, but just in case :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by _MizzTerious_
Haha yeah, and I am definately doctor who obsessed...since i watched the first Christopher Eccestone episode, i've been hooked!!

Omg, yeah when everyone kept dropping hints lyk oh breathe, breathe and what the doctor said err " when she tells you, push" or summat and i was lyk "i'm sorry, but i've got the feeling that YOU know sumthing that i don't know." TELL ME!!

lmfaoo...yeah when rory first died in the roman episode thing, tht was lyk omgg whats happening whats happening!!! Now he keeps dying and i'm like...okaii yawn. We know he'll come back alive. what is he? a cat or sumthing?

When Doctor Who comes on, from the first minutes, I think it actually FORCES you to frown :tongue:

:lol: Wonder why you got negged for that? Ah well...haters gonna hate. But yeah, when he started saying breathe I was thinking "She's pregnant, and he knows." and then when he said "Push, but only when she tells you to." I was like "Yes!! Theory proved." Not that it was much of a theory but still, take your victories where you can get them. I don't even worry about Rory dying anymore, it happens so often.
I'm confused about the sonic screwdrivers - Did the real doctor have two? Because he gave one to ganger doctor to kill Jenmonster and then dissolved Amyganger in Tardis. Did the ganger doctor give real doctor his at some point?
Original post by Stargatecrazy

Spoiler

On Doctor Who? It's a kids TV show, it's supposed to be scary, not morally suspect.

Latest