The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stargatecrazy
I hope this is true!!! (about River Song) Not really a spoiler. It's the opposite of her leaving :smile:

http://tardisspoilers.blogspot.com/2010/07/returning-river.html

God I hope so. That would be brilliant, I've been hoping she'd be a companion. A proper one, that is.
Original post by bagelbe
I think that's the rumour :L Aha! Chocolate cake too!

Don't be silly, you've got to celebrate with jelly babies!

GIF SPAM

Ape you mentioned Omega symbol in trailer...oh it's popping up everywhere!

Reply 3543
Original post by Oncoming Storm
Don't be silly, you've got to celebrate with jelly babies!

Or fish-fingers and custard? :L
God I hope so. That would be brilliant, I've been hoping she'd be a companion. A proper one, that is.

Yeah me too. All my favourite episodes have her in. I think I would explode if she became a proper companion!! :biggrin:
I really don't want River to become a 'proper' companion at any point. She's too much to be a companion.
Original post by bagelbe
Or fish-fingers and custard? :L

That too of course. Or chips. :biggrin:
Reply 3547
That too of course. Or chips. :biggrin:

Or... Fry up! :biggrin:
Original post by cambo211
I really don't want River to become a 'proper' companion at any point. She's too much to be a companion.

:ditto:

And I dislike her
Original post by cambo211

I can see why people wouldn't. But considering we find out who she is this series, all her mystery will be practically gone anyway, so I'd love her to be full time :biggrin: River obviously travels with the doctor fully at one point, to have had any relationship they would have had to travel linearly.
Reply 3550
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
No he didn't. The clones were separate from the originals. Clone Amy was not. She was Amy, through the link they shared. It was more like the start of Rebel Flesh when they were plugged in and controlled their 'clones'. In that sense, it's very different to what the Doctor has been telling the originals and clones.

but the gangers were controlled by the originals before that storm then the Jeniffer ganger talks about remembering all of the times that she died :confused:
Original post by bagelbe
Or... Fry up! :biggrin:

But not apples. Or yoghurt. Those are bad.
OMG that episode was totally awesome!!! I want to know who the kid is (I'm not yet completely sold that it's River)
Original post by Stargatecrazy
I can see why people wouldn't. But considering we find out who she is this series, all her mystery will be practically gone anyway, so I'd love her to be full time :biggrin: River obviously travels with the doctor fully at one point, to have had any relationship they would have had to travel linearly.

Yeah but her mystery isn't what makes her too much, she just is.

She doesn't necessarily have to travel with the doctor to have a relationship with him, nor do they have to travel linearly to have one.
Reply 3554
But not apples. Or yoghurt. Those are bad.

I don't know about fried apples, but fried yoghurt?!?
Reply 3555
Yes, but the Doctor's lectures about humanity and not killing clones were not about that. They were directed at the fact that the gangers were autonomous, it would therefore be murder and wrong to kill them.

Amy's clone is not autonomous, it's Amy. So he's merely breaking the link and waking her up, not murdering a clone.

I still don't buy it if he knows the clones have memories from when they were being controlled and dying then destroying it is still killing it and murdering a clone to me even if thats not how the doctor sees it. the clones wern't separate people at the start they were exactly how a clone amy being controlled from far away would be. and cleves talks about them just being tools. when the doctor says them growing means there alive Cleves compares them to moss. later the doctor says "its not just moss, it never was
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bagelbe
I don't know about fried apples, but fried yoghurt?!?

No, I just meant normal apples. And normal yoghurt.
Reply 3557
No, I just meant normal apples. And normal yoghurt.

Aha I realised that after I posted *facepalm*
Yeah, it's the Clerics sign. It could mean Omega, but we've had no hint of Omega returning. It could just be a symbol to represent the 'end' as the Omega letter does. :dontknow:

My question is, why have they turned against the Doctor? And more importantly, who are they working for? Is it the Silence manipulating them?

I don't know, I have a VERY odd feeling that the Silence AREN'T behind all this and they are the ones being manipulated somehow...
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, the thread has about 20 new pages since I last checked haha

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending