The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dreiviergrenadier
I think we're going to need a video of your baptism to confirm...

:awesome: We couldn't afford cameras in 1991 :rofl:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
:awesome: We couldn't afford cameras in 1991 :rofl:

I swear you're more than a year older than me :holmes:
Re subs
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I swear you're more than a year older than me :holmes:

Nope. I'm about the same age as you.. I think.. no you're 19 - i've just turned 20. :smile:

Still a baby :tongue:
Nope. I'm about the same age as you.. I think.. no you're 19 - i've just turned 20. :smile:

Still a baby :tongue:

Same age as me :ninja:

I went t'pub with church people this week. I was youngest by four years.

and spent some time working out who was gonna be youngest in my new house cos it's such a random group of people!

I don't like bieng youngest...
I thought you were like 23ish AS!
Original post by rainbowbex
Same age as me :ninja:

I went t'pub with church people this week. I was youngest by four years.

and spent some time working out who was gonna be youngest in my new house cos it's such a random group of people!

I don't like bieng youngest...

Being the youngest is awesome. I'm the youngest in my family - and in most social interactions I have... for some reason lol.

I thought you were like 23ish AS!

:eek: :eek: Ouch lol, do I come across as an oldie? :sad:
Being the youngest is awesome. I'm the youngest in my family - and in most social interactions I have... for some reason lol.

:eek: :eek: Ouch lol, do I come across as an oldie? :sad:

Yes, but not in a bad way, in a wise kinda way!
Yes, but not in a bad way, in a wise kinda way!

Aww thanks lol. Never knew you thought about me like that :h:

Sometimes I think my brain ages faster than my body which isn't fair.. Seem's like the phrase 'act your age' works in reverse for me. >.>
Original post by Lantana
Neither did I, as I've only ever been dedicated and baptised.

Where abouts in Boston have you been? Have you found the big fountain place?

I haven't been out too much, as the agoraphobia's come back and is creating problems. I've been to Boston Common, Symphony Hall, around the Beacon Hill area and down some long street with a fairy shop on it :yes:
1 John 3:16-18 "By this we know love, that He laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. If anyone has the world's goods and sees his brothers in need yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk, but in deed and truth."
Aww thanks lol. Never knew you thought about me like that :h:

Sometimes I think my brain ages faster than my body which isn't fair.. Seem's like the phrase 'act your age' works in reverse for me. >.>

Ha ha wll we did talk quite a bit when we used to talk!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I haven't been out too much, as the agoraphobia's come back and is creating problems. I've been to Boston Common, Symphony Hall, around the Beacon Hill area and down some long street with a fairy shop on it :yes:

Praying for you!

Can i have prayers, major train issues which means i'm currently stuck at york and not looking like i'll be moving any time within next few hours!

Praying for you!

Can i have prayers, major train issues which means i'm currently stuck at york and not looking like i'll be moving any time within next few hours!

Thank you! Prayed for you too :smile:

Praying for you!

Duuude! You should have come to my church this morning! Only like a 20minutes walk from the station!
Original post by JB Johnstone

On a train. Will have to get connection two hours later than previously planned... have splitting headache but least should be home before 8
Reply 4136

I watched it live, but wouldn't have recognised you. What time on the video caught you?
God bless you all - I just felt like saying that :smile:
Reply 4138
Original post by mevidek
God bless you all - I just felt like saying that :smile:

Thank you...and the blessing request is returned to you. :smile:
Original post by yawn
Thank you...and the blessing request is returned to you. :smile:

so are you guys literalists or non-literalists?

Latest

Trending

Trending