The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LastLordofTime
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but I thought it was fantastic to see that Rory understood what The Doctor meant. He managed to figure it out, with a little help from The Doctor. Unlike Amy who had no clue... But then why would she. Why would anyone suspect they're not the "real" them.

But yes, seeing the penny drop for Rory was a fantastic moment.

Well, he is the best bit about the show.
Original post by Colonel.
Well, he is the best bit about the show.

Indeed he is :teeth:
Not gonna lie. I do love the little fat blue man :ahee:
Original post by spacepirate-James
Not gonna lie. I do love the little fat blue man :ahee:

After last nights failing on my part, I couldn't quote the person that reckons he's behind it all.

Which watching the prequel makes no sense.

Spoiler

I've got another possible theory on River/The Doctor's relationship:

Spoiler

Original post by xKTx
I've got another possible theory on River/The Doctor's relationship:

Spoiler

But we saw the ganger Doctor die?
Original post by sleekchic
But we saw the ganger Doctor die?

but they did hint that he could come back, something to do with molecular memory or something?
Original post by Greg1989
cant be the wedding day as thats when amy brought the doctor back by remembering him as she grew up with the time crack pouring into her, ganger amy although with the memories wouldnt have been exposed to the crack

also judging by the prequel of episode 7 where amy is kidnapped is somewhere in the future, considering very very few people and almost no enemies have demonstrated an ability to travel in time, its more likely she was captured on one of their random adventures when they were in that time (maybe not one that was an episode as at times they mention things they have done we never see)

She's in the 51st century I think cos of the blue man.
Original post by xKTx
but they did hint that he could come back, something to do with molecular memory or something?

But it could have just been them leaving it open. After all Tennant 10.5 is running around in the parallel world.

But then again maybe Smith 11.5 will be instrumental in saving Smith 11.
I haven't seen the AGMGTW trailer yet, only the breakdown of it (I can't watch videos right now). Will look back through the thread and quote any interesting theories/observations :smile:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Sunday Times spoiler about the Baby's name. Click if you want, may be a big spoiler or it may not.

Spoiler

So I guess

Spoiler

I'm weak and just had to click it. :frown:

But it could have just been them leaving it open. After all Tennant 10.5 is running around in the parallel world.

But then again maybe Smith 11.5 will be instrumental in saving Smith 11.

It's not even 11.5 as 10.5 is half human. It's more like 11b :tongue:
went back rthrough all the episodes

and the only viable kidnapping moment is before the series as she she's the woman on the door to the ids bedroom before shes kidnapped
also the silence in the bathroom of the white house says there's something you need to tell the doctor
'something you cant and something you should' at the time i assumed the something she cant was the silence but maybe it was that she was kidnapped.

i also think the point he realises amy isnt amy is the convo at the end of the second episode

'why did you tell me you where pregnant'
'i was but im not anymore i mean i thought i was'
Reply 3672
I wonder if moffat gets peed off that the speculation on here is normally right. Its almost like when people guessed the ending to harry potter correctly i suppose, i bet JK rowling was so annoyed. :P
Original post by kopite493
went back rthrough all the episodes

and the only viable kidnapping moment is before the series as she she's the woman on the door to the ids bedroom before shes kidnapped
also the silence in the bathroom of the white house says there's something you need to tell the doctor
'something you cant and something you should' at the time i assumed the something she cant was the silence but maybe it was that she was kidnapped.

i also think the point he realises amy isnt amy is the convo at the end of the second episode

'why did you tell me you where pregnant'
'i was but im not anymore i mean i thought i was'

I think it was between TIA and DotM cos it had a three month gap that she was by herself so vulnerable and easier to kidnap.
Original post by ??????????????????
I think it was between TIA and DotM cos it had a three month gap that she was by herself so vulnerable and easier to kidnap.

I'm also going with this because it would explain why she saw Madam Kovarian in the orphanage because she had already been kidnapped but that doesn't explain why the Silence kidnapped her again?
Original post by ??????????????????

Yeah me and my boyfriend are both sold on the idea that Amy was kidnapped in the three month gap between TIA and DotM. Would make sense as to why they missed out 3 months after the cliff hanger of TIA....
I'm also going with this because it would explain why she saw Madam Kovarian in the orphanage because she had already been kidnapped but that doesn't explain why the Silence kidnapped her again?

Maybe someone else cloned her? Or maybe they needed to stabilise the clone/do some work on the clone?
Maybe she was kidnapped on her wedding day?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
According to Confidential, ganger Amy has been there since episode 1.

I don't remember Confidential expressly stating that but then again I wasn't really paying attention. I know they showed pictures from episode 1 and said ganger Amy had been there for a whilebut they didn't say exactly when in episode 1.
he said

'the amy youve seen all season isnt the real amy'

Latest

Trending

Trending