Anyone who can understand timey wimey better than me:

Spoiler

And rewriting story arcs:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3721

And rewriting story arcs:

Spoiler

Why does he have to rewrite anything? All he had to have done was to write the Amy character before she appeared on screen...
How many episodes are left for this series ?
Original post by Katie_louise
Why does he have to rewrite anything? All he had to have done was to write the Amy character before she appeared on screen...

Because if River was

Spoiler

he'd have to rewrite River's story arc to accommodate for that :smile:

Hmmm though I suppose it could have always been the plan from the start...:holmes:
Original post by Nasher and Basher

In the whole series altogether? 7. However there is just the one more before the mid series break.
Reply 3725
are the dates of episodes on IMDB pretty accurate? I'm going on holiday end of Oct and will be devvo'd if I miss the finale :emo:
Jumping back to episode 4 here...I can't remember...

Does House ever reference the Silence?
Original post by Nasher and Basher

One more, then a 3 month break, then the series continues with another 6 episodes.
Reply 3728
Original post by Stargatecrazy

Hmmm though I suppose it could have always been the plan from the start...:holmes:

:yes: That's definitely Moffat's style. (I'm not confirming/denying the theory btw :tongue: I just wouldn't go with that logic)
I've got a few questions about Amy:
1) At what point do we assume she became a ganger?
2) Where is she now?
3) How long has the Doctor known?
4) Does her being a ganger explain why her pregnancy was fluctuating or...?
5) Why does eye patch lady still pop up?
6) What on earth do they want Amy for? If she were pregnant, why couldn't the pregnancy just run naturally?

Spoiler

Original post by Katie_louise
Really? :s-smilie:

In this episode, yes. Although it obviously isn't.
(edited 12 years ago)
Apparently there's a few spoilers floating around about the identity of River. Someone leaked it. Just be careful out there. :p:
Original post by Rascacielos
2) Where is she now?

1) It has to be before episode 2. As in episode 2 we first see her encounter with kovarian, the eye-patch lady. Some people are speculating that it was between the three month gap between Impossible Astronaut and Day of the Moon. Some think that it's even before TIA

2) We don't know yet.

3) This is under speculation too. It's possible he knew at the end of episode 2, it's possible that he didn't know until episode 5. I can't remember the quote that evidenced the theory he might have known in episode 2, but it was a convincing one. Was posted a couple of pages back.

4) Yes, as real Amy is pregnant, but ganger Amy isn't. Which also means she must have become pregnant after her ganger was made.

Referencing the above post: If anyone posts spoilers of the identity of River, please state explicitly that that is what's in the spoiler!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Rascacielos
2) Where is she now?
5) Why does eye patch lady still pop up?
6) What on earth do they want Amy for? If she were pregnant, why couldn't the pregnancy just run naturally?

Spoiler

1. Personally I think the three months between TIA and DotM
2. Held captive by someone/eyepatch lady
3. We can't be sure, I'd guess some time before Rebel Flesh
4. I think so :smile:
5. Because she was linked to real Amy
6. Because they're evil aliens hell bent on

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mckinnon94
1) It has to be before episode 2. As in episode 2 we first see her encounter with kovarian, the eye-patch lady. Some people are speculating that it was between the three month gap between Impossible Astronaut and Day of the Moon. Some think that it's even before TIA

2) We don't know yet.

3) This is under speculation too. It's possible he knew at the end of episode 2, it's possible that he didn't know until episode 5. I can't remember the quote that evidenced the theory he might have known in episode 2, but it was a convincing one. Was posted a couple of pages back.

4) Yes, as real Amy is pregnant, but ganger Amy isn't. Which also means she must have become pregnant after her ganger was made.

Referencing the above post: If anyone posts spoilers of the identity of River, please state explicitly that that is what's in the spoiler!

4- Not necessarily. The Silence could have taken the baby out of the clone Amy.
Original post by SirMasterKey
4- Not necessarily. The Silence could have taken the baby out of the clone Amy.

"Why did you tell me you were pregnant?"
"I was, but I'm not any more, I mean, I thought I was."

It looks like a genuine stutter, but it might support what you're saying. What if she genuinely WAS pregnant then wasn't any more? Good catch. But I'll stand by my original speculation :tongue:
Original post by SirMasterKey
DT did 4 series (if you count the specials as a series), MS has done 2 now. But wait a minute, of course MS should have done 4 series by now, DT did after all didn't he? :facepalm:

How do you reckon that DT would have saved everyone then? A few of the characters sacrificed themselves last night.

DT would have made sure they all realsied he was in charge the electric volt thing would have been put down first ganger of buzzer isnt killed all of them leave in the tardis
Original post by kopite493
DT would have made sure they all realsied he was in charge the electric volt thing would have been put down first ganger of buzzer isnt killed all of them leave in the tardis

I'd like to state that it wasn't DT that wrote the script :colonhash: The episode would have been incredibly similar if the Doctor was still DT (just less adorable as Matt Smith is the epitome of adorable :tongue:)
A DT "Almost People" would just involve lots more running, and snarling angry face occasionally :colonhash:
Original post by spacepirate-James
A DT "Almost People" would just involve lots more running, and snarling angry face occasionally :colonhash:

Yeah, a lot of yelling at the humans and gangers alike. Not to say I don't love DT, I do. It just irks me when people cling to his Doctor. MS is the Doctor now and he's doing a damn good job :smile:
Original post by sleekchic
I'm also going with this because it would explain why she saw Madam Kovarian in the orphanage because she had already been kidnapped but that doesn't explain why the Silence kidnapped her again?

but the doctor pointed out that amy 'had put a little weight on'?
and the sickness feeling amy had before she went to the bathroom in the whitehouse?

or are they just red herrings?
and I have used the term red herring correctly?

Latest