The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinda.college
It's not that bad:colondollar:

Plus I couldn't think of anything else for a username so went with my nickname and educational institution:rolleyes:

lol i love it! it's straight to the point.:borat:
Reply 8581
I totally agree that the episode was very uneventful. But I was so happy when I heard it was Kim's birthday! I really wanted a repeat of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_J0tZMqkUg&feature=related

But nothing happened :angry:

Hopefully something happens on Monday :h:
I love Kim and Mercy's gran. Mercy, on the other hand :colone: I hate the way she says 'Arrfarrr'. Lol at the prospect of her being 'Mrs Fatgirl'.
Original post by pinda.college
It's not that bad:colondollar:

Plus I couldn't think of anything else for a username so went with my nickname and educational institution:rolleyes:

OMG, you should have been, upinda.college!

because then it would have beeen, up in da college!!!!

okay that was lame...:colondollar:
I stopped watching enders when Ronnie wouldn't give the baby back and then started watching when she did. Now I sorta wish she didn't, Kat was annoying then, now she makes me want to claw my eyes out.

I want Sean to come back! EYE CANDY + PSYCHONESS IS NEEDED!!!!!!
We need another me thinks...
Maybe Yusef kills Masood? OR MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE TAMWAR KILLS YUSEF!!!!!!!

Now that, that would be a good story line!
Just read that Paul Nicholls [aka major EE eye candy Joe Wicks - along with a dozen films/dramas since] has been cast in Waterloo Road. He is going to be in the next series as a teacher. That is all. :biggrin:
Reply 8586
Original post by Pomppufiilis
I stopped watching enders when Ronnie wouldn't give the baby back and then started watching when she did. Now I sorta wish she didn't, Kat was annoying then, now she makes me want to claw my eyes out.

I want Sean to come back! EYE CANDY + PSYCHONESS IS NEEDED!!!!!!
We need another me thinks...
Maybe Yusef kills Masood? OR MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE TAMWAR KILLS YUSEF!!!!!!!

Now that, that would be a good story line!

:yep: I thought it was just me, she's gotten 10x more irritating than before. She walks around looking perpetually furious even though she has her baby back :colone:
Original post by Toph
:yep: I thought it was just me, she's gotten 10x more irritating than before. She walks around looking perpetually furious even though she has her baby back :colone:

She's a mardy cow, simple as! :unimpressed:
Original post by affinity89
Just read that Paul Nicholls [aka major EE eye candy Joe Wicks - along with a dozen films/dramas since] has been cast in Waterloo Road. He is going to be in the next series as a teacher. That is all. :biggrin:

He can be my teacher any day...:sexface:
Original post by affinity89

WICKSY! Damn, makes me want to actually watch WLR again... gave up after series two.

(Also, Adam Ant! :colondollar: *salute to avatar*)
Okay, so I was in the queue in WH Smiths and I saw on the front cover that there are some new eye candy coming to the square :sexface:. About time really.

OH and have you seen the teaser that they are showing on BBC1??
Reply 8591
Eddie Moon??!

Ant i always forget that Michael and Alfie are related... :holmes:
Reply 8592
"Arrfarr" is too good for Mercy.
Masood :angry:
Did you guys know Afia is actually 29 in real life?! :biggrin:
Reply 8595
Original post by lace-rules
Did you guys know Afia is actually 29 in real life?! :biggrin:

Woah, that's a bit weird. :eek: I think she's kind of hot nonetheless.
Reply 8596
I just came into the thread to say that this has got to be the worst use of a song ever. It's a song about crashing a wedding - bit of a weird choice.
Yusef :angry:
OMG who here is with me when I say LETS **** UP YUSUF!! He's destroying everyone in the square! From Masood to Phil Mitchell!

And whats all that with those pills? What are they? Date Rape anyone?
Original post by Ladipidoo
Yusef :angry:

fak u blood

Latest