The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
Clearly you do, but I won't challenge these cultural structures. Maybe Martin is the one - maybe you're driven mad by lust :awesome:

I tend to have too many posts in the HOC but I have not been posting much so I look slightly less sad :mmm:

Oh yes, he's just so amazing.... actually i'm seeing someone!!!

Only slightly?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
Oh yes, he's just so amazing.... actually i'm seeing someone!!!

Only slightly?

Ooooo check you out - you found someone to put up with you :tongue:

There is only so much I can salvage with over 20k posts :lol:
Ooooo check you out - you found someone to put up with you :tongue:

There is only so much I can salvage with over 20k posts :lol:

That is very true :lol: it is an impressive post count!

And he is as mad as me, it can only be good! getting him to go home is a bit of a problem
That is very true :lol: it is an impressive post count!

And he is as mad as me, it can only be good! getting him to go home is a bit of a problem

Impressive is one word.... :emo:

I see, so he outstays his welcome - sounds great :mmm:
Impressive is one word.... :emo:

I see, so he outstays his welcome - sounds great :mmm:

You're not the highest though are you?

He goes when i tell him, i just need to install a clock where we can both keep an eye on the time so i don't keep staying up til 2am - i need lots of beauty sleep :biggrin:
You're not the highest though are you?

He goes when i tell him, i just need to install a clock where we can both keep an eye on the time so i don't keep staying up til 2am - i need lots of beauty sleep :biggrin:

Not even close, thankfully!

Haha well if you are still in the talk all night stage I would roll with it tbh :smile:
Not even close, thankfully!

Haha well if you are still in the talk all night stage I would roll with it tbh :smile:

It would probably help if we didn't go for 4 hour motorbike rides first! But tbf he's happily paying for everything as i told him i can't afford to go out with him, so i haven't found anything else wrong with him, which in a couple of months, is rare for me.
It would probably help if we didn't go for 4 hour motorbike rides first! But tbf he's happily paying for everything as i told him i can't afford to go out with him, so i haven't found anything else wrong with him, which in a couple of months, is rare for me.

Haha I like that. "he pays for everything ergo I am staying with him" :tongue:
Haha I like that. "he pays for everything ergo I am staying with him" :tongue:

I tried to pay at a cafe saturday , he insisted on paying, so the owner (who i see regularly) insisted it was free, got back to mine and he insisted on paying for food, and when i said i needed to get a pint of milk, he insisted on getting that too!

He's willing to work on bikes, a gentleman and took my canoeing which i hadn't done in ages, and makes me laugh, so I'm happy.
I tried to pay at a cafe saturday , he insisted on paying, so the owner (who i see regularly) insisted it was free, got back to mine and he insisted on paying for food, and when i said i needed to get a pint of milk, he insisted on getting that too!

He's willing to work on bikes, a gentleman and took my canoeing which i hadn't done in ages, and makes me laugh, so I'm happy.

Sounds like a nice guy, and that's the most important thing. Now you just need to make sure he has career prospects and strong swimmers :tongue:
Sounds like a nice guy, and that's the most important thing. Now you just need to make sure he has career prospects and strong swimmers :tongue:

:lol: So you won't be impressed that he works at colchester zoo and for the owners private farm then? :tongue: it does mean he has very nice arms though :biggrin:
:lol: So you won't be impressed that he works at colchester zoo and for the owners private farm then? :tongue: it does mean he has very nice arms though :biggrin:

Sounds like a cool job actually :smile:
Sounds like a cool job actually :smile:

Just won't be until retirement, so he's thinking of doing further education now, so he has a qualification when he can't do it any more. But he doesn't want to go back into IT
Just won't be until retirement, so he's thinking of doing further education now, so he has a qualification when he can't do it any more. But he doesn't want to go back into IT

I'm sure he could get into Essex after a couple of A levels :awesome:

What does he want to do?
I'm sure he could get into Essex after a couple of A levels :awesome:

What does he want to do?

He's trying to work out, he's got a good 10 years to sort out qualifications though. He's very good at computers but finds it boring. I said sometime other than at 11pm we'll have a look
He's trying to work out, he's got a good 10 years to sort out qualifications though. He's very good at computers but finds it boring. I said sometime other than at 11pm we'll have a look

Maybe he would like to become a scholar, or a teacher.
Maybe he would like to become a scholar, or a teacher.

He'd be a good teacher, but we'll see. I'll start with getting his corners up to being as fast as mine and we'll go from there :biggrin:
He'd be a good teacher, but we'll see. I'll start with getting his corners up to being as fast as mine and we'll go from there :biggrin:

Haha good you have your priorities in order :tongue:
oh yes :tongue: first couple of rides i started with him on front, then he asked me to lead and saw why i follow less experienced people. although possibly going out with crazyjoyce later this week and i''m certain he'll lose me as he's a better rider
I have no idea who that is but fair enough. I've only been on a bike once and that was a small dirtbike we "acquired" and fecked about with in fields and the like. I would have to follow on a pushbike.

Quick Reply

Latest