The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
No he wouldn't, and that would be stupid if he does since he invites it. Part of what makes Doctor Who good (or by definition is Doctor Who) is that several viewers can get together and discuss events and come up with theories. It was only the other day that he tweeted that his child had figured out everything that happens in the series/what's going on.

And it's not like he browses TheStudentRoom, or even DS and GB. He says he stays away from those sites now.

Besides, 90% of speculation tends to be wrong. :tongue:

No more mirror hints to my mirror theory for instance. :sad: Though it may come up in the later series.

Well, I'm still willing to support your mirror theory. After all, there has been no link back to the pirate episode yet - it doesn't seem to fit in with the whole plot of this series and the most prominent feature of it was, of course, the mirror business.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Yep, which leads us to think that she was taken before then.

Timey Wimey?
Reply 3842
does anyone else find it odd amy seems to be held in the future (i believe someone said 51st century to be exact)....but the silence before she was taken had a room filled with pictures of her with what looked like a daughter? :s
The blue man is the Mayor of Manhattan from New New New New New New New New New York isn't it?

Also, doesn't the prequel seem to imply that

Spoiler

And.......... the trailer has just made me 10 million times more excited for Saturday because

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Rascacielos
Timey Wimey?

Not sure how that could work at all to be honest.

Original post by Greg1989
does anyone else find it odd amy seems to be held in the future (i believe someone said 51st century to be exact)....but the silence before she was taken had a room filled with pictures of her with what looked like a daughter? :s

This is timey wimey.

Original post by Rascacielos
The blue man is the Mayor of Manhattan from New New New New New New New New New York isn't it?

Also, doesn't the prequel seem to imply that

Spoiler

And.......... the trailer has just made me 10 million times more excited for Saturday.

I don't think so, the mayor and everyone die in Gridlock due to that Bliss emotion.

I think of him more like an Intergallatic Mafia Don.

The prequel implies that the baby

Spoiler

Reply 3845
The prequel does seem to have been written to imply that

Spoiler

Reply 3846
Pretty sure

Spoiler

Hmmmm
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lrs_17
x

Please spoiler the part with the babies name in. Not everyone wants to know before the episode.

Thank you :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lrs_17
Pretty sure River = Amy's baby = Girl in Spacesuit
River + Pond?
Also, someone said something about

Spoiler

Hmmmm

Can people please think of others :angry: Spoiler

Spoiler

please :smile:

Edit: Oh people already beat me to it, oh well I'll keep this here purely coz David Tennant is cute :love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Greg1989

The age of the little girl doesn't really make sense either. If she's around 5/6/7 [i don't know i'm not good with little kids ages :s], in 1969....thenwtfisgoingon? :holmes:
'Push Amy, but only when she tells you to'

The clone doctor was told about Amy seeing Madame Kovarian does that mean he'd worked out she was the midwife?

Is it possible he knew about Amy seeing her before?
I just thought, in DotM when River's scanning the empty space suit doesn't she say it's for a human? Surely she'd recognise if it was built for a Time Lord/Lady?

I know she says the kid must be very strong etc...but there would be differences in a life support for humans and a life support for Time Lords/Ladies wouldn't there? Maybe the girl we saw regenerating isn't the same one? :confused:

I'm kind of just clutching at straws here :tongue:
Reply 3852
Original post by Tasneemo

The age of the little girl doesn't really make sense either. If she's around 5/6/7 [i don't know i'm not good with little kids ages :s], in 1969....thenwtfisgoingon? :holmes:

Timey wimey. Presumably the baby is taken back to around 1963.
Reply 3853
Please spoiler the part with the babies name in. Not everyone wants to know before the episode.

Thank you :h:

Yeah sorry everyone, I forgot :colondollar:
'This is the Doctor's darkest hour, he will rise higher than ever before and fall so much further'

Silence will fall, I wonder if the Doctor's fall has anything to do with that?

I'd like to know how River knows this as surely it means again, telling her her future at a later date which is against the Doctor's rules. :curious:
(edited 12 years ago)
in the trailer for ep 7

Spoiler

in the trailer for ep 7

Spoiler

Possibly

Spoiler

I also wonder if we see River go naked like in the series trailer at the start of the year. :holmes:
o: how did I manage to miss the magpie electricals sign in The Beast Below?!
Possibly

Spoiler

I also wonder if we see River go naked like in the series trailer at the start of the year. :holmes:

It's not Captain Avery because the man is taller and thinner. I already posted about it a few pages back but I can't remember who it is now.

Edit: Richard Trinder who's playing Captain Harcourt.
(edited 12 years ago)

I'm very intrigued by this, especially as she winks...at the Doctor maybe? :holmes:

Latest

Trending

Trending