The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know I am aeons late in the world of TSR, but I just got a chance to watch the episode! I guess Amy always wearing the same shirt makes sense now ;-)
Original post by sheep_go_baa
I know I am aeons late in the world of TSR, but I just got a chance to watch the episode! I guess Amy always wearing the same shirt makes sense now ;-)

It still doesn't to me, can someone explain? Wouldn't a clone Amy still have a change of clothes? :curious: I feel like I'm missing something here :biggrin:
Ta.
Original post by Pandora.
It still doesn't to me, can someone explain? Wouldn't a clone Amy still have a change of clothes? :curious: I feel like I'm missing something here :biggrin:
Ta.

I was just kidding. Yeah, she'd still have to change clothes, remember she didn't even realise she was a clone. Maybe she has a hundred of those blouses in her wardrobe :holmes:
Reply 3883
Are people suggesting there was a clone Amy abortion? Because that REALLY won't go down well with the new American audience :s :tongue:
Original post by sheep_go_baa
I was just kidding. Yeah, she'd still have to change clothes, remember she didn't even realise she was a clone. Maybe she has a hundred of those blouses in her wardrobe :holmes:

:tongue: My brain's not working properly today. Thanks :biggrin:
Just had a thought re the Silence.

Spoiler

Original post by Man-in-the-Moon

Spoiler

Or it could be a racist alien thing...we think they all look the same, they think us humans all look the same :lolz:
Reply 3887

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Greg1989

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Stargatecrazy

Spoiler

Episode 7? how do you know that? I can't even see it in the trailer :/
Original post by Tasneemo
Episode 7? how do you know that? I can't even see it in the trailer :/

Someone posted a few promo pictures a while back :smile: Um here's one

Spoiler

And here's the other

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
somebodys probably already said this, but there are far too many pages to go back and search, so...

Spoiler

Someone posted a few promo pictures a while back :smile: Um here's one

Spoiler

And here's the other

Spoiler

ooh yeah, forgot about them :colondollar: thanks :smile:
Original post by Tasneemo
somebodys probably already said this, but there are far too many pages to go back and search, so...

Spoiler

It would be interesting if that was the case but there was the whole thing of copying the DNA from little Amy, I don't know if you can do that with gangers? Also there is that whole three month gap thing!
Original post by timeandacrayon
It would be interesting if that was the case but there was the whole thing of copying the DNA from little Amy, I don't know if you can do that with gangers? Also there is that whole three month gap thing!

maybe with later technology? :holmes:
Sorry to chnge the topic, but:

Spoiler

Original post by Pandora.
Sorry to chnge the topic, but:

Spoiler

Yeah I just read an article that hinted is was :frown:

Spoiler

Lot of questions so far :holmes:

However, the main one: Just who is Harold Saxon? :awesome:
Yeah I just read an article that hinted is was :frown:

Spoiler

Ah, thanks. Not sure how I feel about that.

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending