The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
I have no idea who that is but fair enough. I've only been on a bike once and that was a small dirtbike we "acquired" and fecked about with in fields and the like. I would have to follow on a pushbike.

Thats cos you don't come into motoring :tongue:

Push bikes aren't the same, but i'm up to the right distance for the london to brighton cycle ride :biggrin:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
Thats cos you don't come into motoring :tongue:

Push bikes aren't the same, but i'm up to the right distance for the london to brighton cycle ride :biggrin:

Why would I - I don't drive anything, haha. I may one day be able to afford to learn :moon: but even then I won't care enough to want to talk about it XD
Why would I - I don't drive anything, haha. I may one day be able to afford to learn :moon: but even then I won't care enough to want to talk about it XD

i only go in the motorbike related things, if only cos it annoys me when people get it all wrong. Like someone has today. and landy posts in there and he's my sweetie. :biggrin:

I've no interest in cars at all
i only go in the motorbike related things, if only cos it annoys me when people get it all wrong. Like someone has today. and landy posts in there and he's my sweetie. :biggrin:

I've no interest in cars at all

Is landy the new man then? Did you meet on TSR :mmm:

I want to drive one - beyond that I don't really care.
Is landy the new man then? Did you meet on TSR :mmm:

I want to drive one - beyond that I don't really care.

Nah, landy is a 19yo in the motorbike soc who is a sweetheart and thinks we'd be a good couple, but i've cruelly said he's too young and too far away
Nah, landy is a 19yo in the motorbike soc who is a sweetheart and thinks we'd be a good couple, but i've cruelly said he's too young and too far away

Harsh times considering you have a motorbike you love to ride!
Harsh times considering you have a motorbike you love to ride!

He's plymouth way, and with me having no money i couldn't afford to visit. he is planning to come visit me soon though
He's plymouth way, and with me having no money i couldn't afford to visit. he is planning to come visit me soon though

Is the bf aware of this :holmes:
Is the bf aware of this :holmes:

He knows all about landy, i've told him. He also wanted to know was there anyway i'd go out with pet mechanic if he showed any interest. That was a hard conversation to get him to realise i had no interest in pet other than as a friend
He knows all about landy, i've told him. He also wanted to know was there anyway i'd go out with pet mechanic if he showed any interest. That was a hard conversation to get him to realise i had no interest in pet other than as a friend

Your life is like a soap opera currently it seems.
Your life is like a soap opera currently it seems.

My life is always entertaining, it gets boring otherwise :biggrin:

pet has a girlfriend, he's like a big brother to me, however to anyone other than us two hes like a controlling possessive idiot who doesn't let me make mistakes. Landys a sweetheart but nothing will ever happen there, and then there's gary. its not that complex, not compared to sometimes :biggrin:
My life is always entertaining, it gets boring otherwise :biggrin:

pet has a girlfriend, he's like a big brother to me, however to anyone other than us two hes like a controlling possessive idiot who doesn't let me make mistakes. Landys a sweetheart but nothing will ever happen there, and then there's gary. its not that complex, not compared to sometimes :biggrin:

Poor you with all these men in your life. It's hard knock.
Poor you with all these men in your life. It's hard knock.

It's not my fault i get on better with men rather than girls. Not many are in a category other than friends, as we established before, i'm too fussy.
It's not my fault i get on better with men rather than girls. Not many are in a category other than friends, as we established before, i'm too fussy.

You say you're fussy but is it the truth :tongue:
You say you're fussy but is it the truth :tongue:

Well, i don't think so :tongue: I don't flirt with that many men on tsr

....i don't think needing them to have a motorbike is that fussy, and wanting them to be tall... and... :tongue:
Well, i don't think so :tongue: I don't flirt with that many men on tsr

....i don't think needing them to have a motorbike is that fussy, and wanting them to be tall... and... :tongue:

Just all of them :rofl:

Ah yes, because they are such cheap things to run and someone can clearly dictate how tall they are :rolleyes: :tongue:
Just all of them :rofl:

Ah yes, because they are such cheap things to run and someone can clearly dictate how tall they are :rolleyes: :tongue:

:redface: yeah, ok.. no.. wait, not martin :biggrin:

You're telling me. How am i meant to reach the top cupboard if i'm not with someone whos taller than me, its not my fault i'm 5ft2! its cheaper than a car :biggrin:
:redface: yeah, ok.. no.. wait, not martin :biggrin:

You're telling me. How am i meant to reach the top cupboard if i'm not with someone whos taller than me, its not my fault i'm 5ft2! its cheaper than a car :biggrin:

Yes, and a car is cheaper than an aeroplane - it doesn't make it affordable :tongue:

I'm sure Martin can do better tbh :tongue:

True enough, you could wear heels!
Yes, and a car is cheaper than an aeroplane - it doesn't make it affordable :tongue:

I'm sure Martin can do better tbh :tongue:

True enough, you could wear heels!

spoil sport :biggrin: I've not had any complaints about me on a bike :biggrin:

Oooo making me 5ft 5. but then i have the problem with walking.

Just cos you can't :tongue: given the discussion i'm having with him atm, he has, although me telling him about my ex might be depressing him slightly.
spoil sport :biggrin: I've not had any complaints about me on a bike :biggrin:

Oooo making me 5ft 5. but then i have the problem with walking.

Just cos you can't :tongue: given the discussion i'm having with him atm, he has, although me telling him about my ex might be depressing him slightly.

Depends how big the heels are. You can get like 6 inch ones can't you?

So he has done better but is depressed about your ex? This makes so little sense :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending