The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3920
Original post by Stargatecrazy
Well we find out who she is this series, therefore getting rid of a lot of the mystery. And she's got to be a full time companion at some point, as there is no way she could learn to fly the TARDIS with the whole 'opposite direction timelines' thing their relationship has going on :tongue: I'm all for River as a full companion :love:

You never know, after Saturday we could all end up hating her! (I doubt it but still...)

I can't wait :biggrin:
Original post by Hiya123321
In the last series (I know it's a long time ago), why did the Tardis explode?

That's something we'll hopefully find out this series :biggrin:
Original post by Katie_louise
You never know, after Saturday we could all end up hating her! (I doubt it but still...)

Me neither :biggrin: Although if some speculation is correct, I might not be loving her as much as I do now :s-smilie:
Original post by Pandora.
I fully agree. There is so much potential for River as full time companion, and maybe see some of the adventures she's mentioned.
Stargate, it looks like just you and me flying the 'River for companion' flag at the moment :biggrin::biggrin:

EDIT: We seriously need a River smiley.

I'm on that team too! :biggrin: They could totally have a smiley of Amy throwing the Doctor's Fez in the air and River shooting it with her cool gun. Although if they had a River smiley, they would definitely need one for the Master because he is cooler than a bow tie. :cool:

Don't remind me :s-smilie: I'm terrified it'll be something awful...I might just have to live in denial :tongue:

Oh and instead of River smilies, what about gifs? :love:
Original post by Colonel.
Lot of questions so far :holmes:

However, the main one: Just who is Harold Saxon? :awesome:

My husband, hands off. Harry is mine.

Spoiler

spoilers :wink:
Original post by Oncoming Storm
I'm on that team too! :biggrin: They could totally have a smiley of Amy throwing the Doctor's Fez in the air and River shooting it with her cool gun. Although if they had a River smiley, they would definitely need one for the Master because he is cooler than a bow tie. :cool:

Great! :awesome: And yes, TM is cool :biggrin:

Don't remind me :s-smilie: I'm terrified it'll be something awful...I might just have to live in denial :tongue:

I like River gifs. River gifs are cool :h:
Original post by Tasneemo

Spoiler

LOVE IT!! :love:
Original post by sleekchic
11 Reasons Why the Doctor Is A Terrible Person http://deathstarpr.blogspot.com/2011/05/11-reasons-why-doctor-is-terrible.html

You may think that just because he's saved a few worlds/universes/realities a couple of times, the Doctor is pretty great, but the truth is that the "Mad man with a box" is really a terrible, terrible person. Here are 11 reasons why:

11. He doesn't share
10. He's an arrogant bastard
9. He's a show off
8. He's a vagrant
7. He always wears the same clothes
6. He's moody
5. He's a creepy old man who kidnaps people
4. He's a public menace
3. He's speciesist
2. He's a genocidal maniac
1. What has he done for you lately?

This was clearly written by either....
a) Amy Pond because the Doctor made her wait for him for 14 years
b) The Master because the Doctor wouldn't be his lover (He actually called the Doctor a public menace, after all.)

Now, seeing as the Master is now mine, that leaves Pond. Damn that girl is bitter. :rolleyes:

Yes, I like that. :biggrin: River gifs are also cool. :cool: (We need a Fez smiley though, we really do.)
Reply 3931
You have probably all seen this but:

Spoiler

(gif of River and The Doctor- not a spoiler)

Spoiler

I adore that, thanks for reminding me of it :love::h:
Original post by Oncoming Storm
This was clearly written by either....
a) Amy Pond because the Doctor made her wait for him for 14 years
b) The Master because the Doctor wouldn't be his lover (He actually called the Doctor a public menace, after all.)

Now, seeing as the Master is now mine, that leaves Pond. Damn that girl is bitter. :rolleyes:

I ran out of rep, but +1 to you :congrats:
Reply 3934
Wait, wait wait...have we discussed 'The only water in the forest...' in light of what we now know about Amy!? :eek:

Spoiler

I laughed. :biggrin: That is brilliant. That had to be one of the most awkward and adorable things ever to happen between the Doctor and River. :lol:
Wait, wait wait...have we discussed 'The only water in the forest...' in light of what we now know about Amy!? :eek:

I don't think so :biggrin: Go on, you first!

If we have, I missed it. So, the only water in the forest....I have nothing on this. No speculation, but what's everyone else got?

Spoiler

:love: LOVE IT!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Spoiler

And love this too!!! :love: :biggrin::biggrin:

River is love. River and the Doctor is mindblowingly awesome! :biggrin:
I ran out of rep, but +1 to you :congrats:

Ta. :biggrin:

Latest